Author Topic: Dem governor pushes GOP convention out of N. Carolina for health safety, then marches with crowd  (Read 264 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dem governor pushes GOP convention out of N. Carolina for health safety, then marches with crowd
June 3, 2020 | Tom Tillison

While Democratic governors struggle to control rioting elements wreaking havoc in their states, they had little trouble with dictating authoritarian control in response to the coronavirus imported from Wuhan, China.

And it’s on that note that President Donald Trump announced late Tuesday that the 2020 Republican National Committee will be moved from North Carolina.

Protesters are amassing by the thousands in city after city, to include Charlotte, N.C., but Democratic Gov. Roy Cooper will not allow the GOP to hold an event there unless they do so on his coronavirus-driven terms.

And Gov. Cooper is participating in those very protests — with his face mask hanging uselessly around his neck!

more w/video
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/06/03/dem-governor-pushes-gop-convention-out-of-n-carolina-for-health-safety-then-marches-with-crowd-929298
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This is likely the last time the Republicans try to hold their convention in a Blue State.  The Governor will interfere to make political points.  I have had a bad feeling about Charlotte since I learned it was to be the site of the National Convention.  Good Trump decided it's a "No Go."

If I understand the article correctly, the decision to pull out has been made.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Cyber wrote:
"This is likely the last time the Republicans try to hold their convention in a Blue State."

You live in Arizona, right?
Then calling NC "a blue state" is kinda like the pot callin' the kettle black.

If North Carolina has now become "a blue state", then the Pubbies be in a whole lotta trouble pretty soon...

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Cyber wrote:
"This is likely the last time the Republicans try to hold their convention in a Blue State."

You live in Arizona, right?
Then calling NC "a blue state" is kinda like the pot callin' the kettle black.

If North Carolina has now become "a blue state", then the Pubbies be in a whole lotta trouble pretty soon...

If Arizona had a Rat Governor I'd not call you FOS.  And I would recommend having the Convention somewhere else.

(And you are FOS, BTW.)
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: