Author Topic: Report: Karl Rove Advising Trump on Black American Outreach amid Riots  (Read 1855 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
@Right_in_Virginia lighten up...I dislike Rove. Rove admitted it in his book that he was wrong in his advice to Bush.

I don't have to like everyone Trump does...I barely like him especially since his bible photo-op.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

@Right_in_Virginia lighten up...I dislike Rove. Rove admitted it in his book that he was wrong in his advice to Bush.

I don't have to like everyone Trump does...I barely like him especially since his bible photo-op.

Please, don't you, too, fall prey to kneejerk replies. @mystery-ak 

My reply to you had nothing to do with President Trump .... I responded to the hilarity of your assertion that Shrub did not fight back because of Rove. 

Re-read it .. it's the one with the photos.

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Absalom

Surely now you'll share your own credentials, for your oft cited Fertile Crescent expertise.
Military, academic, business, etc. 
With all of that professorly braininess, you ought to be able to do better than to call us stupid morons.
Talk about a haughty blowhard!!
--------------------------
Any poster should realize that their words label them for better or worse.
So when someone w/the IQ of Howdy Doody pontificates; they've earned an appropriate retort.
These who cannot see the Iraq War for the disaster it was and remains; needs more than help.
My background is none of your business.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Please, don't you, too, fall prey to kneejerk replies. @mystery-ak 

My reply to you had nothing to do with President Trump .... I responded to the hilarity of your assertion that Shrub did not fight back because of Rove. 

Re-read it .. it's the one with the photos.

WOW..you sure have been on my ass lately most of which I ignore but now you start with the insults....which I find hard to ignore.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

WOW..you sure have been on my ass lately most of which I ignore but now you start with the insults....which I find hard to ignore.

No insult meant @mystery-ak   

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
--------------------------

My background is none of your business.

We use "backgrounds" upon which to determine what level of reliance we place on the work.

We have  architects and engineers to design building; to insure the cement and steel are correct for the demands of the job.

With a phrase like "IQ" of Howdy Doody, I doubt my very simple example means much to you.

I could substitute airplane, runway, bridge, computer system, but you still apparently won't reveal your guarded "background."

We use accountants and CPAs to "close the books," and they use bookkeeping clerks to help.

Surely you at least have a military MOS, so we can weigh the basis for your military opinion.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 03:02:16 am by truth_seeker »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
All I remember about Karl Rove was him giving lip service to amnesty to Latino groups while Bush was feigning being against it. Two faced behind the scene deal maker that was Rino through and through.

But what the heck, if he joins up with Trump.... all is forgotten right.

One of Trumps most obvious RINO advisors is none other than Gang of Eight Lindsey Graham.  Trump has signed for amnesty also.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
I think Karl Rove can be an excellent source of counsel to the President on these matters.   Kudos to the President for seeking out his advice.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Chosen Daughter

I think Karl Rove can be an excellent source of counsel to the President on these matters.   Kudos to the President for seeking out his advice.

:mauslaff: 000hehehehe :laughingdog: :bigsilly: 999wine
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Absalom

We use "backgrounds" upon which to determine what level of reliance we place on the work.
We have  architects and engineers to design building; to insure the cement and steel are correct for the demands of the job.
With a phrase like "IQ" of Howdy Doody, I doubt my very simple example means much to you.
I could substitute airplane, runway, bridge, computer system, but you still apparently won't reveal your guarded "background."
We use accountants and CPAs to "close the books," and they use bookkeeping clerks to help.
Surely you at least have a military MOS, so we can weigh the basis for your military opinion.
--------------------------------
Obviously you're deaf as well as blind.
Repeating, my background is none of your business.
But stay patient for a coupla months; until Halloween arrives.
Then you can go haunt houses, your apparent calling.
Nothing further!!!!!!

Offline Chosen Daughter

Seriously @mystery-ak ?  Shrub didn't fight back because Rove told him not to?  The former president who was silent for eight years as Obama destroyed this nation but can't shut up now?  The lowlife whose colleagues are forming Republicans against Trump?

Is that the story you're going with?   88devil

****sheep****  I can find pictures of Trump with the Clintons too.  Oh, and remember Trump saying Hillary had suffered enough?  Honoring her at the Inauguration lunch................

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
****sheep****  I can find pictures of Trump with the Clintons too.  Oh, and remember Trump saying Hillary had suffered enough?  Honoring her at the Inauguration lunch................

You do have some points there.  Things like Trump being a former dimocrat, supporting  dim candidates financially , supporting dim positions sometimes seem to get lost in these pissing matches. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
---------------------------------
Hmm.................most conservatives eh?
Anyone thrilled by Iraq is a moron, too stupid for words!
Iraq was and remains a 3rd world slum w/o either AF or Navy,
having a rag tag(if that) "army" of brain dead submissive devotees.
Iraq had the 4th largest army in the world. (Behind Russia, China, USA) We fixed that.
What they did not have was first tier air power and equipment.
Still, below the 'big three' they were still a force to contend with.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Chosen Daughter

You do have some points there.  Things like Trump being a former dimocrat, supporting  dim candidates financially , supporting dim positions sometimes seem to get lost in these pissing matches.

Thank you.  I am glad we can agree on something today.  :patriot:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Repeating, my background is none of your business.
But stay patient for a coupla months; until Halloween arrives.
Nothing further!!!!!!

It's OK to admit never have been in the military and criticize them the way you do.  How else can Keyboard Komandos strut their stuff?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Halloween arrives.
Nothing further!!!!!!

There are many vets, blinded and/or made deaf from their service.

Probably the most low thing possible would be deride them, as "deaf as well as blind.

No background, no class.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Absalom

Iraq had the 4th largest army in the world. (Behind Russia, China, USA) We fixed that.
What they did not have was first tier air power and equipment.
Still, below the 'big three' they were still a force to contend with.
---------------------------
Smokin, numbers hardly equate to military competence.
At Arbella, Mesopotamia in 331 BC, the Persian Horde of Darius
out numbered Alexander by some 4 to 1 who crushed them in
less than a day, destroying their Empire.
As the military greats of history proved repeatedly, tactics and strategy
always outwit numbers.
As for Iraq, my assertion was direct and simple.
We engaged Iraq for 8 years, sustaining some 40,000 casualties
against a 3rd world dung heap and had nothing to show for it.
Bush, a sanctimonius buffoon, owns that unmitigated disaster!!!

Offline Absalom

It's OK to admit never have been in the military and criticize them the way you do.  How else can Keyboard Komandos strut their stuff?
----------------------
Suggest you stuff the personal as I'm uninterested
in comparing DD 214's w/you or anyone else.

Online corbe

always outwit numbers.

@Absalom

Like most every conflict we've been in since WWII our intentions were noble, IMHO, the Politicians stole the show from the Generals insuring we lost our way at some point and it becomes a CF.  Iraq was low hanging fruit and once we picked it we let it go to waste,  just like Vietnam, Korea and others.   No wonder America doesn't have the stomach for it anymore.

The Whole World's Gone Crazy ~ Brandon Jernkins

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
----------------------
Suggest you stuff the personal as I'm uninterested
in comparing DD 214's w/you or anyone else.

Whatever you say, Boss.  I'm not in the mood to make people interested today, anyway.

Cheers!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Absalom

@Absalom
Like most every conflict we've been in since WWII our intentions were noble, IMHO, the Politicians stole the show from the Generals insuring we lost our way at some point and it becomes a CF.  Iraq was low hanging fruit and once we picked it we let it go to waste,  just like Vietnam, Korea and others.   No wonder America doesn't have the stomach for it anymore.
The Whole World's Gone Crazy ~ Brandon Jernkins

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
------------------
Corbe, well reasoned.
Indeed. politicization of conflict leads to very bad consequences over time.
In my judgement, we are already seeing this in the utterances of several of these Pentagon
types who insure that whenever they bloviate on potential or real conflict they kiss every ass
involved w/their sanctimony. The last matter on their mind are the interests of American people. 

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
always outwit numbers.
I'm not arguing with your last 4 lines, there, just saying that was a lot of asses to kick. As for quality of force, leadership, and tactics, all valid points, but keep in mind that quantity has a quality all its own, otherwise, there would have been no eight years of engagement.
The media made Iraq and Afghanistan out to be the next Vietnam, and the politicians have done their best to ensure that, despite military competence displayed.
It wasn't the military that lost in Vietnam, every major engagement was a victory.
It was the politicians and the news media that lost the war.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 06:50:33 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis