Author Topic: Report: Karl Rove Advising Trump on Black American Outreach amid Riots  (Read 1835 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Binder2 Jun 2020297
2:51

Karl Rove, the architect of President George W. Bush’s 2000 and 2004 campaigns, is reportedly advising President Trump on outreach to the black American community for the 2020 presidential election amidst riots across the United States.

A Vanity Fair report published Tuesday detailed Rove’s unofficial advisory role to Trump, which many staffers are objecting to:

Trump was already struggling to reboot his campaign when the gruesome Memorial Day video leaked, showing officer Derek Chauvin driving his knee into George Floyd’s neck for more than eight minutes as Floyd pleaded for his life. A day after Floyd’s death, Trump promoted two operatives into senior campaign roles, moves that were largely seen as a demotion for Trump’s embattled campaign manager, Brad Parscale. As protests and riots intensified last week, Karl Rove visited the White House to offer advice on appealing to African American voters, a source briefed on the conversation said. Rove’s new role as an unofficial adviser on Trump’s team rankled some in the West Wing and on the campaign. “People aren’t happy about Rove. He’s a Bushie,” the source said. “What’s he going to tell Trump? He’s stale.” [Emphasis added]

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/02/report-karl-rove-advising-trump-on-black-american-outreach-amid-riots/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
OMG no wonder he is sinking in all the polls...and was it Rove's idea to walk to St Johns and have a photo op with a bible?  :thud:
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Karl Rove? LMAO

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Karl Rove? LMAO

Yeah.

He only won two terms for GW Bush. What a loser.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline PeteS in CA

(Insert my usual Annoymorous Sources comment here)
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Absalom

Yeah.
------------------------------------------
The loser was the entire nation as a result Bush's 8 years.
Like his ole Man and the rest of the Bushnics, he stood
for nothing but pious and sanctimonious platitudes;
drowning us in debt, starting a war he couldn't win and
guaranteeing the election of Obama!!!
A major league JACKASS!

Offline Axeslinger

------------------------------------------
The loser was the entire nation as a result Bush's 8 years.
Like his ole Man and the rest of the Bushnics, he stood
for nothing but pious and sanctimonious platitudes;
drowning us in debt, starting a war he couldn't win and
guaranteeing the election of Obama!!!
A major league JACKASS!
@Absalom
That’s irrelevant re: Rove.   He was hired to do a job and he did it...and he did well enough to get his client elected, twice.   The point of this article is Rove’s advice to Trump on outreach.  Blaming him for his boss’s shortcomings is like blaming the engine operator on the Titanic.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
All I remember about Karl Rove was him giving lip service to amnesty to Latino groups while Bush was feigning being against it. Two faced behind the scene deal maker that was Rino through and through.

But what the heck, if he joins up with Trump.... all is forgotten right.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 09:59:50 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline truth_seeker

@Absalom
That’s irrelevant re: Rove.   He was hired to do a job and he did it...and he did well enough to get his client elected, twice.   The point of this article is Rove’s advice to Trump on outreach.  Blaming him for his boss’s shortcomings is like blaming the engine operator on the Titanic.

Thanks for the clear thinking. I concur.

(and regarding Iraq II, most "conservatives" were thrilled over the strong push back vs. what was at the time, felt to be an islamic enemy)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Hiring all the best people.   :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Yeah.

All those "attaboys" evaporated during his embarrasing  2012 election night board predicting farce Obama v. Romney.   

It is still used for examples of getting everything wrong.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 10:10:13 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Absalom

@Absalom
----------------------------
Most certainly you're entitled to your opinion of Bush.
As for Rove, I never heard an idea/thought from him that resonated,
whether it be him speaking or scribbled on his infantile 5" by 8" blackboard.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

OMG no wonder he is sinking in all the polls...and was it Rove's idea to walk to St Johns and have a photo op with a bible? 

I give up @mystery-ak   The President is ridiculed and slammed for being Trump and now he's ridiculed and slammed for working with a Bushite.

He really cannot win, can he? 

Offline Absalom

Thanks for the clear thinking. I concur.
(and regarding Iraq II, most "conservatives" were thrilled over the strong push back vs. what was at the time, felt to be an islamic enemy)
---------------------------------
Hmm.................most conservatives eh?
Anyone thrilled by Iraq is a moron, too stupid for words!
Iraq was and remains a 3rd world slum w/o either AF or Navy,
having a rag tag(if that) "army" of brain dead submissive devotees.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Trump can't do anything right.  As it has been said, if he found a cure for cancer, there would be plenty to fault him on it.

Rove did help Bush win twice, so he knows something about getting people elected.  I applaud Trump turning to resources perhaps outside his circle to find solutions to win in November.  Trump's willingness to listen to multiple resources for solutions to problems is an admirable quality.  It reminds me of a training approach I used in the past,  Lost at Sea or Jungle Survival, both training exercises designed to teach people that by arriving at group decisions, usually a better solution is formed than that by any single individual.  By having Rove come in, he is looking for solutions to present problems.

With all the corrupt and dishonest voting efforts by the Democommies, Trump needs to be at the top of his game. 
« Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 10:46:03 pm by jafo2010 »

Offline aligncare

Why stop at Karl Rove for advice on reaching the black community? Why not just hire Rachel Dolezal.   :silly:

You gotta admit, Karl just maybe the whitest guy in America. What does he know about connecting with blacks?
« Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 10:46:58 pm by aligncare »

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Please!  Rachel Dolezal is a mental case.

Rove is respected within conservative circles.  He is not someone thought to be a loser either.  He is used regularly on Fox News programs, so he is clearly respected by a number of folks.  I usually find his analysis on political races insightful.

Regarding policy, who knows.  But Trump is seeking advice on how to garner more of the minority vote, something that has eluded Republicans through the years.

Offline aligncare

Please!  Rachel Dolezal is a mental case.

Rove is respected within conservative circles.  He is not someone thought to be a loser either.  He is used regularly on Fox News programs, so he is clearly respected by a number of folks.  I usually find his analysis on political races insightful.

Regarding policy, who knows.  But Trump is seeking advice on how to garner more of the minority vote, something that has eluded Republicans through the years.

Well, first off I was joking. It just struck me funny for some reason. Rove certainly has campaign experience and some big wins under his belt. But I was just wondering about the black community connection. Does he have some sort of track record in getting higher percentages of blacks to vote for his candidates? I don’t know.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I give up @mystery-ak   The President is ridiculed and slammed for being Trump and now he's ridiculed and slammed for working with a Bushite.

He really cannot win, can he?

I don't like Rove and thought he gave bad advice to Bush re turning the other cheek and don't respond to all the lies the media threw out Bush...I am sorry Trump hired him or is taking advice from him because I don't trust Rove...
Support the USO

Offline skeeter

Noooo Trump was doing fine with the black community. Roves kind of “outreach” is indistinguishable from groveling.

And no one respects that.

Noooo Trump was doing fine with the black community. Roves kind of “outreach” is indistinguishable from groveling.

And no one respects that.

Someone here needs to at least peek at the President's twitter account.  He addresses this very clearly and often.

I don't like Rove and thought he gave bad advice to Bush re turning the other cheek and don't respond to all the lies the media threw out Bush...

Seriously @mystery-ak ?  Shrub didn't fight back because Rove told him not to?  The former president who was silent for eight years as Obama destroyed this nation but can't shut up now?  The lowlife whose colleagues are forming Republicans against Trump?

Is that the story you're going with?   88devil

« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 01:00:56 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline skeeter

Someone here needs to at least peek at the President's twitter account.  He addresses this very clearly and often.

Thats what I depend upon you for (not a Twitter enthusiast).

Offline truth_seeker

---------------------------------
Hmm.................most conservatives eh?
Anyone thrilled by Iraq is a moron, too stupid for words!
Iraq was and remains a 3rd world slum w/o either AF or Navy,
having a rag tag(if that) "army" of brain dead submissive devotees.

Surely now you'll share your own credentials, for your oft cited Fertile Crescent expertise.

Military, academic, business, etc. 

With all of that professorly braininess, you ought to be able to do better than to call us stupid morons.

Talk about a haughty blowhard!!

Thats what I depend upon you for (not a Twitter enthusiast).

Sorry, but I've taken that target off my back @skeeter   :laugh: