Author Topic: ‘You signed off on it personally!’ Cornered Rosenstein snaps back: ‘Yelling at me is not going to so  (Read 929 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘You signed off on it personally!’ Cornered Rosenstein snaps back: ‘Yelling at me is not going to solve the problem’
June 3, 2020 | Frieda Powers

U.S. Senator Josh Hawley confronted former Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein in his testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee.

The Missouri Republican questioned Rosenstein during his first public appearance before Congress in a year, as he defended his actions in the FBI’s Russia probe and his decision to appoint Robert Mueller in 2017 as special counsel. Hawley slammed Democrats for the investigation and for effectively admitting that Mueller’s report on the findings is “of no consequence.”

Hawley expressed his incredulity at the idea that Rosenstein had “signed off” on the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrants that were secured on former Trump adviser Carter Page, and which Rosenstein admitted he would not have signed then if he knew what he knows today.

The former Justice Department official contended that “every application I approved appeared to be justified based on the facts it alleged,” in his opening statement, blaming the FBI for “not following the written protocols” in filing the applications.

In a report by Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz, 17 “significant errors and omissions” were found in those applications.

“How could you sign off on something with this number of misrepresentations that the FISA Court later came back and said this destroys our trust in the FBI,” Hawley questioned Rosenstein on Wednesday. “You signed off on it personally. How could this happen?”

Rosenstein defended his action, noting that four federal judges also signed off, “because, like me, they believed that the information had been verified and was accurate.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/06/03/you-signed-off-on-it-personally-cornered-rosenstein-snaps-back-yelling-at-me-is-not-going-to-solve-the-problem-929594
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
In a normal time this would be a series of front page news events.  Schiff, and his band of merry thieves are going to skate it appears.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

Cornered Rosenstein snaps back: ‘Yelling at me is not going to solve the problem’

Like Rosenstein has any interest in "the problem" being fixed. Because justice would put he and his homeys in prison and require people in the future process having integrity.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Like Rosenstein has any interest in "the problem" being fixed. Because justice would put he and his homeys in prison and require people in the future process having integrity.

Let us never forget Rosenswine offered to wear a wire in the Oval Office to help the Rats try to hang a 25th Amendment insanity charge on Trump. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DB

You'd think a formal request to spy on a rival party presidential campaign might just solicit a little more checking of the "facts" before signing off on it...

Are these riots timed to push Barr off long enough for the coming election to replace him?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You'd think a formal request to spy on a rival party presidential campaign might just solicit a little more checking of the "facts" before signing off on it...

Are these riots timed to push Barr off long enough for the coming election to replace him?

I don't know about that, but it's interesting the COVID-19 crisis tapered off just in time for Riot Season.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline aligncare

I don't know about that, but it's interesting the COVID-19 crisis tapered off just in time for Riot Season.

Next they’ll tell us rioting was healthy (in addition to healing). Out in the fresh, night air, oxygenating the blood stream running from cops, building muscle tossing heavy bricks repeatedly through plate glass windows. It’s all good.

Online DB

Next they’ll tell us rioting was healthy (in addition to healing). Out in the fresh, night air, oxygenating the blood stream running from cops, building muscle tossing heavy bricks repeatedly through plate glass windows. It’s all good.

And tell us Bastiat was wrong - never mind reality.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It will come back for a round of post-season play. After all, what better way to spread it than have a traveling circus of agitators crisscrossing the country?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline verga

No one actually beleives the LSM would report on this even if the riots were not happening.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline EdinVA

So, no one is responsible so I guess it did not happen....  9999hair out0000

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
So, no one is responsible so I guess it did not happen....  9999hair out0000
Levine was saying Rosenstein should be handed his walking papers years ago.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis