Author Topic: Chris Cuomo demands to know where it says protests must be 'peaceful.' Then he gets a lesson on the  (Read 224 times)

rangerrebew

s June 03, 2020
Chris Cuomo demands to know where it says protests must be 'peaceful.' Then he gets a lesson on the Constitution.

Chris Enloe

CNN host Chris Cuomo is a law school graduate and licensed attorney — but he apparently does not know what the First Amendment says.

Speaking on his show Tuesday, Cuomo rebuked those who "see the protests as the problem" and demanded that riot critics show him where it says demonstrators must protest peacefully.

"Now too many see the protests as the problem. No, the problem is what forced your fellow citizens to take to the streets: persistent, poisonous inequities and injustice," Cuomo said. "And please, show me where it says protesters are supposed to be polite and peaceful. Because I can show you that outraged citizens are what made the country what she is and led to any major milestone. To be honest, this is not a tranquil time."

Later, Cuomo declared that police officers are those required to remain peaceful — not demonstrators.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/chris-cuomo-protests-peaceful-constitution

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Lack of peace  = violence
violence = any number of broken laws.

This asshat failed Logic 101, and needs to get a refund on his Law degree.

And btw Chrissy...   Does intentionally Putting COVID-19 patients in a faciity with at risk patients (nursing home) constiture "Negligent Homicide"?  Asking on your behalf for your brother...   (signed) a couple of hundred interested Briefers.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 04:27:59 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.