Author Topic: Anti-gunners Quiet as Armed Citizens Protect Businesses, Communities  (Read 845 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Liberty Park Press  June 2, 2020 By Dave Workman

These armed citizens showed up to provide security to a store in Minneapolis during the disturbances over the death of
Gerald Floyd. (Screen snip, YouTube, The First)

Gun prohibition lobbying groups have been noticeably silent in the wake of reports from around the country that armed citizens are fighting back against rioters and looters exploiting the death of Minneapolis resident George Floyd, turning out to protect their neighborhoods, and business districts.

When a South Philadelphia gun shop owner fatally shot a man trying to break into his store early Tuesday morning, WCAU News reported it happened “amid heightened looting concerns.”

The fatal shooting might be a warning to a criminal element that has hijacked public demonstrations over the Floyd incident, for which four Minneapolis officers have been fired and one has been charged with third-degree murder and second-degree manslaughter. Instead of peacefully protesting, criminals and anarchists have looting and pillaging across the map, leaving large metropolitan areas in shambles, if not ashes, and now it appears some good people have had enough and they are visibly arming to fight back.

Sheriff Grady Judd of Polk County, Florida stated publicly, “The people in Polk County like guns, they have guns, I encourage them to own guns… And if you try to break into their homes to steal, to set fires, I’m highly recommending they blow you back out of the house with their guns.”

In Lynchburg, Va., armed citizens have been providing volunteer security to a restaurant in their city, according to WSLS.

More: https://www.libertyparkpress.com/anti-gunners-quiet-as-armed-citizens-protect-businesses-communities/

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Rule #39
Re: Anti-gunners Quiet as Armed Citizens Protect Businesses, Communities
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2020, 02:35:18 pm »
Yeah their argument about why anyone would need an AR-15 with 30 round magazines kinda flies right out the window in times like this.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2020, 04:54:24 pm »
Yeah their argument about why anyone would need an AR-15 with 30 round magazines kinda flies right out the window in times like this.

It's only a brief respite.  I wonder what our favorite NYC lawyer is telling his friends these days?   :laugh:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2020, 02:50:44 pm »
Their arguments are right out the window.

Many of these big city mayors who told the police to stand down so that their voters could destroy lives and property are the same big city mayors that also push gun control
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The armed vigilantes standing up to the looters: How residents armed with AR-15s and wearing bullet proof vests are taking matters into their own hands to defend businesses and stop widespread vandalism

Heavily armed vigilantes wielding everything from bats to rifles have started appearing at protests in Philadelphia, Idaho, California and Chicago
    The local residents are threatening to take action if things turn violent in the absence of law enforcement
    Most vigilantes want peace and are focused on protecting local residents and businesses from looters but others have been violent toward peaceful protesters
    In Minneapolis, armed neighborhood watch groups are standing guard on rooftops to protect small businesses and homes from looters as night falls
    In Idaho, retired cops have vowed to 'protect our neighborhoods' amid fears of Antifa groups arriving from out of state to destroy local towns
    Cops are under investigation in Philadelphia after 'high-fiving' white men armed with bats who rip up BLM posters and threaten peaceful demonstrators
    A California man pointed his gun at a crowd of protesters marching in the street
    In Chicago, a white man in full tactical gear defied the 'open carry' laws in Illinois to turn up to a protest with an AR-15 style rifle

By Rachel Sharp For Dailymail.com

Published: 17:56 EDT, 4 June 2020 | Updated: 18:58 EDT, 4 June 2020

Residents armed with AR-15s and wearing bullet proof vests are taking matters into their own hands across America, coming out in force to defend businesses and stop widespread vandalism by looters.

Heavily armed vigilantes wielding everything from bats to rifles have started appearing at protests in places including Philadelphia, Idaho, California and Chicago, threatening to take action if things turn violent in the absence of law enforcement.

In Minneapolis, neighborhood watch groups are springing up - in support of protests over George Floyd's death but in defense of businesses and homes being destroyed by looters as night falls.

In many cases, the vigilantes want peace and are focused on protecting local residents and businesses from looters.

But, in some cases, their involvement has ended in violence toward peaceful Black Lives Matter protesters.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8389515/How-residents-armed-AR-15s-wearing-bullet-proof-vests-defending-businesses.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
peaceful Black Lives Matter protesters.

No such thing
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Doh! Mayors and Goobernors are not doing their jobs of protecting law-abiding citizens, so law-abiding citizens are doing it themselves. And it's going to get messy.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline LMAO

Doh! Mayors and Goobernors are not doing their jobs of protecting law-abiding citizens, so law-abiding citizens are doing it themselves. And it's going to get messy.

And those people will be vilified by the press but they won't care. The public's view of the press is just as full of contempt as they have for the public
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Rule #39
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2020, 02:00:05 pm »
It's only a brief respite.  I wonder what our favorite NYC lawyer is telling his friends these days?   :laugh:

Whatever he’s saying...you can bet it’s wrong.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline verga

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2020, 02:47:11 pm »
Simple rule: You do not harm the innocent, or through inaction allow them to come to harm.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.