Author Topic: Illinois man accused of passing out explosives at Minneapolis George Floyd protest  (Read 595 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Illinois man accused of passing out explosives at Minneapolis George Floyd protest
By Robert Gearty | Fox News

Federal prosecutors have arrested an Illinois man they say attended a George Floyd protest in Minneapolis, and recorded himself handing out explosives and saying “we came to riot.”

Matthew Lee Rupert, 28, of Galesburg, Ill., described by prosecutors as having "distinctive gold teeth," was charged Monday with civil disorder, carrying on a riot and possession of unregistered destructive devices.

Prosecutors in Minnesota said they have evidence showing Rupert particpated in the George Floyd protest in Minneapolis on Friday, after traveling from Illinois.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/illinois-man-accused-of-passing-out-explosives-at-minneapolis-george-floyd-protest
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What a cutie......................../s

.....did I really need a sarcasm tag!

As my Grandma used to say..*White Trash*
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 07:12:14 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: