Author Topic: George Floyd's family releases independent autopsy showing death caused by asphyxia from sustained p  (Read 706 times)

Offline libertybele

No surprise really.  One of the reports is inaccurate ... which one?

George Floyd's family releases independent autopsy showing death caused by asphyxia from sustained pressure

Attorneys for George Floyd's family released the results of an independent autopsy report Monday showing that Floyd's death was caused by asphyxia due to neck and back compression that led to a lack of blood flow to the brain.

The family's attorney, Ben Crump, announced the autopsy results during an afternoon news conference. Crump said the autopsy found the compression cut off blood to Floyd's brain, and weight on his back made it hard to breathe.

The family's autopsy differed from the official autopsy as described in a criminal complaint against the officer accused of killing Floyd. That autopsy included the effects of being restrained, along with underlying health issues and potential intoxicants in Floyd's system, but also found nothing "to support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/results-of-george-floyd-independent-autopsy-expected-today
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

So ... now we have two different results and it appears that the first results were trying to cover for the cop.  These results are consistent with what we all witnessed on film.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Hoodat

So ... now we have two different results and it appears that the first results were trying to cover for the cop.

The first results were the ones given to us by Democrat city officials.  Democrats own this.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline skeeter

So ... now we have two different results and it appears that the first results were trying to cover for the cop.  These results are consistent with what we all witnessed on film.

How do we know which results are correct? The city coroner will cover for the cop and the family's coroner will find results pleasing to whomever hired him.

There's got to be a way to get a completely impartial autopsy. Its too important not to.

Offline libertybele

How do we know which results are correct? The city coroner will cover for the cop and the family's coroner will find results pleasing to whomever hired him.

There's got to be a way to get a completely impartial autopsy. Its too important not to.

I absolutely agree.  I am not at all surprised by the results of this autopsy and also believe that another autopsy needs to be done; however if that autopsy agrees with the first, then will the family then hire another??  This has the potential to go on and on unfortunately. 

Just a thought though -- the family's independent autopsy that was done IS consistent to what is on film. That's pretty hard to deny.  Sure he may have had heart issues and he may have been under the influence of some type of drug; but the trauma added to those elements didn't help and this autopsy finds that is what killed him. 

Which autopsy is more believable?  I'd say the 2nd independent autopsy.  Just my opinion.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 08:32:54 pm by libertybele »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Are there any doctors in Briefer City?  According to the timeline from BBC on May 30... from statements taken from witnesses ..

At 20:27, Mr Chauvin removed his knee from Mr Floyd's neck. Motionless, Mr Floyd was rolled on to a gurney and taken to the Hennepin County Medical Center in an ambulance.

He was pronounced dead around an hour later.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52861726 

Two questions for the docs ... is it possible to die from asphyxia an hour later?  And can an EMT pronounce a time of death or is that a physician's responsibility, only?

Thanks.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Agree.  How about two out-of-state coroners together. 

Maybe there'll be a toxicology report by then, too.

Offline libertybele

Are there any doctors in Briefer City?  According to the timeline from BBC on May 30... from statements taken from witnesses ..

Two questions for the docs ... is it possible to die from asphyxia an hour later?  And can an EMT pronounce a time of death or is that a physician's responsibility, only?

Thanks.

Not a doctor, but witnesses say that he was motionless before he was put in the ambulance...it is possible that the EMT delayed pronouncing him dead in order to help the cop.

When my mother-in-law passed away, the EMT arrived and pronounced/documented time of death.

Forensic Analysis of Injury and Death by Asphyxiation

https://www.tasanet.com/Knowledge-Center/Articles/ArtMID/477/ArticleID/338920/Forensic-Analysis-of-Injury-and-Death-by-Asphyxiation

Offline skeeter

Agree.  How about two out-of-state coroners together. 

Maybe there'll be a toxicology report by then, too.

How long does it take to do a toxicology report?

Meanwhile cities burn.

Online roamer_1

No, the city coroner's report must stand up at trial. He cannot cover up something like that... Maybe a little around the edges, but not something this grave. Especially with the feds involved, and the likelihood of a change in venue.

Online roamer_1

Just a thought though -- the family's independent autopsy that was done IS consistent to what is on film. That's pretty hard to deny.  Sure he may have had heart issues and he may have been under the influence of some type of drug; but the trauma added to those elements didn't help and this autopsy finds that is what killed him. 

Which autopsy is more believable?  I'd say the 2nd independent autopsy.  Just my opinion.

No it is NOT hard to deny. There was no weight on that knee. The guy could lift his head.\
And outside of the initial swarm movement, there was no weight on his back. The lion's share of the time, there was but one of them on him.

Now the swarm movement is in question? Give me a break!

Offline mortarman

Well considering that the same slimy bambulance chaser who represented the families of the so-called "Gentle Giant" an' Sock Monkey's son is representing this family. I'm sure that sleaze-ball Bennie Crump has a whole Rolodex full of hack experts he can call upon to give any report he wants.

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline mountaineer

The family's autopsy differed from the official autopsy as described in a criminal complaint against the officer accused of killing Floyd.
That wasn't the official autopsy, it only was preliminary findings.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Applewood

Just saw a "Breaking News" in my news feed -- no link yet --the medical examiner has declared a homicide.

Offline aligncare

Just saw a "Breaking News" in my news feed -- no link yet --the medical examiner has declared a homicide.

What would we do without this medical examiner?

Of course it’s a homicide. A person was killed. That’s what a homicide is. Now tell us what autopsy findings lead you to conclude was the cause of the death of that individual.

The legal system is then responsible for determining culpability or non culpability for that cause of death based on your findings and on the evidence on scene and on the facts surrounding the death.

Offline mrclose

Take a look at the reason he is dead.
Heart attack.

Also notice the drugs in his system?

Of course, there is no way they were ever going to not charge the cop.

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
A Blind Study:

Two bodies
A coroner who doesn't know who either guy is
One corpse homicide by asphyxia
The other any other similar cause of death

Or, the reverse
Two bodies (same)
Two coroners who do not know who either guy is.

Or any possible variation on this. And see what happens.
Like neither corpse is a homicide at all.
Main point being they do not know who they are doing the autopsy on.
This Floyd guy is famous at this point, you could send the body to Timbuktu and they would declare without a single doubt, 100% certain that it was a homicide. It would literally be dangerous for them and their family to rule any other way.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Hoodat

Heart attack is a method of first degree homicide?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Heart attack is a method of first degree homicide?
Plus the cop injected him with heart disease, fentanyl, and methamphetamine before he asphyxiated him.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online roamer_1

Plus the cop injected him with heart disease, fentanyl, and methamphetamine before he asphyxiated him.

That bastard.

Online Hoodat

Fentanyl and methamphetamine?  At least he knows the proper way to mix his illegal drugs.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline skeeter

Take a look at the reason he is dead.
Heart attack.

Also notice the drugs in his system?

Of course, there is no way they were ever going to not charge the cop.

Time of death 9:25PM.

Apparently it took quite some time for him to choke to death.