Author Topic: LIVE THREAD: All hell is breaking loose across America Part 4  (Read 8525 times)

Offline EdinVA

Re: LIVE THREAD: All hell is breaking loose across America Part 4
« Reply #75 on: June 01, 2020, 08:55:09 pm »
I have been saying this. Declare them terrorists, use FinCen to hunt down the money trails, and seize the funds. Round 'em up. Try them for funding and/or participating in domestic terrorism.

That is absolutely the right step.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #76 on: June 01, 2020, 08:56:30 pm »
Just heard from my brother they are finding pallets of bricks and tanks of gasoline stashed around Baltimore..
Time for a free fill-up.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #77 on: June 01, 2020, 09:01:35 pm »
DESERT-WXLF
@DESERTWXLF
·
2h
#BREAKING : Pallets of bricks are seen being planted in frisco , tx right now by 121/plano pkwy there is a #blacklivesmatter
 #protest today #Anonymous

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #78 on: June 01, 2020, 09:07:34 pm »
Can we please stop paying people not to work so that people begin to focus on finding jobs instead of causing trouble on the streets?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #79 on: June 01, 2020, 09:24:11 pm »
Richmond Police: 233 arrested Sunday night, including members of ANTIFA, out-of-towners
Police in Richmond made dozens of arrests for violating an 8 p.m. curfew during a third night of protests Sunday, officials said Monday.
Police and the National Guard swept downtown streets on the first night of a curfew activated by Gov. Ralph Northam.
The Richmond Times-Dispatch reports that police used tear gas and pepper spray on demonstrators, who started marching downtown from the defaced Robert E. Lee statue shortly after the curfew took effect.
https://wjla.com/news/local/richmond-police-arrests-sunday-night-antifa

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #80 on: June 01, 2020, 09:28:29 pm »
GoFundMe pages raise millions for George Floyd family and looted businesses
by Zachary Halaschak
 | June 01, 2020 05:13 PM

As the country responds to the death of George Floyd and the subsequent protests, people are opening their wallets to donate.

A fundraising campaign set up by Floyd’s brother is aimed at helping the family deal with funeral expenses, grief counseling, and court-related costs, and, according to the fundraiser, “to assist our family in the days to come as we continue to seek justice for George.” As of Monday afternoon, the page had raised more than $7.6 million from almost 300,000 donors in just five days.

Floyd died after Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin pinned Floyd’s neck down for almost three minutes after Floyd stopped responding. Chauvin has been fired and charged with third-degree murder and manslaughter.

“My family and I watched in absolute horror as the now infamous and horrifying video began to spread quickly throughout social media. What we saw on that tape left us shell shocked,” the GoFundMe reads. “A portion of these funds will also go to the Estate of George Floyd for the benefit and care of his children and their educational fund.”

Floyd’s death set off protests and riots in cities across the country. The rioting and looting first began in Minneapolis, where protesters stormed a police precinct and set buildings on fire. A fundraiser started by the Lake Street Council aims to help finance repairs to businesses damaged or destroyed. As of Thursday, about 32,000 people had chipped in to raise more than $2.5 million to help the area at the heart of the riots rebuild.

The Washington Examiner reached out to GoFundMe for comment.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/gofundme-pages-raise-millions-for-george-floyd-family-and-looted-businesses
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #81 on: June 01, 2020, 09:31:25 pm »
KDKA  @KDKA
1m
#BREAKING NEWS: Twenty-year-old Brian Bartels just turned himself in to police. He was wanted for inciting violence during Saturday's protest and allegedly busting out the windows of a Pittsburgh police car against the wishes of peaceful protesters. https://cbsloc.al/2TXf58w

More at KDKA
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #82 on: June 01, 2020, 09:38:00 pm »
KDKA  @KDKA
1m
#BREAKING NEWS: Twenty-year-old Brian Bartels just turned himself in to police. He was wanted for inciting violence during Saturday's protest and allegedly busting out the windows of a Pittsburgh police car against the wishes of peaceful protesters. https://cbsloc.al/2TXf58w

More at KDKA

Destroyed the rest of his life..... for a cause he probably knew nothing about..

Offline Applewood

« Reply #83 on: June 01, 2020, 09:42:53 pm »
Can we please stop paying people not to work so that people begin to focus on finding jobs instead of causing trouble on the streets?

I doubt these terrorists are interested in working real jobs.  Burning, looting and such are their job.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #84 on: June 01, 2020, 09:43:05 pm »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Anarchists, we see you!

Video at link:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1267515702652678144

1:57 PM · Jun 1, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

I wonder how proud mommy and daddy are knowing their kids made it all the way to the President's radar ...

Offline Applewood

« Reply #85 on: June 01, 2020, 09:48:25 pm »
Destroyed the rest of his life..... for a cause he probably knew nothing about..

Will probably get a slap on the wrist just like the others who were arrested.  I see most of these liberal Democrat mayors telling the police to round up and jail a few rioters just for show.  They aren't really serious about this because they support the rioters.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #86 on: June 01, 2020, 09:49:14 pm »
I wonder how proud mommy and daddy are knowing their kids made it all the way to the President's radar ...

My guess is that a lot of these kids have parents who think this is cool.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #87 on: June 01, 2020, 10:05:26 pm »
At 6:15 Trump will speak to us from the Rose Garden...
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #88 on: June 01, 2020, 10:07:44 pm »
GOP Massachusetts governor: Trump's compassion 'nowhere to be found'
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/500548-massachusetts-gop-governor-trump-compassion-nowhere-to-be-found

Oh shut up...
Support the USO

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #89 on: June 01, 2020, 10:16:34 pm »
Tom Cotton Suggests Calling In The 101st Airborne To End Riots

William Davis   |   June 01, 2020 12:36 PM ET

Republican Arkansas Sen. Tom Cotton suggested Monday that the U.S. should call in the 101st Airborne Division if local law enforcement is unable to quell riots in the country.

~snip~

“Anarchy, rioting, and looting needs to end tonight,” Cotton tweeted. “If local law enforcement is overwhelmed and needs backup, let’s see how tough these Antifa terrorists are when they’re facing off with the 101st Airborne Division.”

https://dailycaller.com/2020/06/01/tom-cotton-101st-airborne-riots-floyd-trump/

I like the optics here.  This would mark the second time that a Republican President deployed the 101st Airborne Division to stop Democrats of wrongdoing.  And when the press cries foul about how this is unprecedented, they will be reminded that Eisenhower had to do the same thing to allow black children to attend public schools.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #90 on: June 01, 2020, 10:19:02 pm »
So they can focus on finding jobs instead of burning and looting potential employers?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Applewood

« Reply #92 on: June 01, 2020, 10:27:23 pm »
At 6:15 Trump will speak to us from the Rose Garden...

Not on my local channels.  Is there a link or is it over?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #93 on: June 01, 2020, 10:28:32 pm »

Still waiting....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

« Reply #94 on: June 01, 2020, 10:30:30 pm »
POTUS is speaking momentarily @mystery-ak    happy77

Offline skeeter

« Reply #95 on: June 01, 2020, 10:30:47 pm »
Levin says he’ll carry it live, if you can get him.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #96 on: June 01, 2020, 10:33:33 pm »
mystery posted:
"Floyd family autopsy on George reported to show that George died from asphyxiation and compression to his back. That is going to pressure tougher charges than 3rd degree murder."

You pays your money, you takes your choice.
MY choice is the "official" one, performed by the coroner/medical examiner.

The jury will have to make their "choice", as well.

« Reply #97 on: June 01, 2020, 10:35:10 pm »

Here's a live link from Fox  @Applewood   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjeSKXhXlcQ

And the WH link:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRrkiYN7tpc&feature=youtu.be

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #98 on: June 01, 2020, 10:35:41 pm »
POTUS is speaking momentarily @mystery-ak    happy77

I know I sent him a tweet...lol @Right_in_Virginia
Support the USO