Author Topic: LIVE THREAD: All hell is breaking loose across America Part 4  (Read 8549 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: LIVE THREAD: All hell is breaking loose across America Part 4
« Reply #50 on: June 01, 2020, 07:45:30 pm »
Dr Baden will be on Hannity's show tonight
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #51 on: June 01, 2020, 07:46:14 pm »
Much of Naperville, IL is locking down at 3:00pm.  We have offices there and we have been notified to lock up.  LaSalle, Peru and Ottawa, Illinois expect protesters at 5:00pm coming in by bus.

Another reason why I don't want my daughter, my son-in-law and my two grandkids to get stationed at Scott AFB.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline aligncare

« Reply #52 on: June 01, 2020, 07:46:17 pm »
Keith Ellison responds to son's antifa tweet: 'A comment about the absurdity of the president's comment'

Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison (D) said Monday that his son’s tweet in support of antifa was more a comment about the “absurdity” of President Trump’s remarks blaming proponents of the anti-fascist ideology for violence at recent demonstrations across the country over the police killing of George Floyd.

“I think that was a comment about the absurdity of the president’s comment more than anything else,” Ellison said Monday on CNN.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/500479-keith-ellison-responds-to-sons-antifa-tweet-a-comment-about-the

CNN committing yet another act of journalistic gratification on Ellison. They really should get a room.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #53 on: June 01, 2020, 07:48:32 pm »
Just heard from my brother they are finding pallets of bricks and tanks of gasoline stashed around Baltimore..

There needs to be an APB nationwide for police to do street sweeps of riot prone locations to confiscate contraband like bricks, fuel, or anything else that Antifa might plan to throw at Law Enforcement.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #54 on: June 01, 2020, 07:48:45 pm »
Matt Couch
🎙
@RealMattCouch
·
1h
Anyone got anything on what the Mayans said about 2020?
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #55 on: June 01, 2020, 07:50:10 pm »
Breaking911
@Breaking911
·
3m
BREAKING: New York City to impose curfew, Gov. Cuomo says, adds NYPD will double force to about 8,000 officers - WNBC
Support the USO

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #56 on: June 01, 2020, 07:58:04 pm »
Breaking911
@Breaking911
·
3m
BREAKING: New York City to impose curfew, Gov. Cuomo says, adds NYPD will double force to about 8,000 officers - WNBC

I'm guessing Cuomo was on the teleconference with the President.  And now Cuomo's got the President's cover to shit kick de Blasio out of the way. 

Hey, maybe Bill can have a father-daughter night at tonight's protest.  Better get there early.  :laugh:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #57 on: June 01, 2020, 07:58:59 pm »
Another reason why I don't want my daughter, my son-in-law and my two grandkids to get stationed at Scott AFB.

Love Scott AFB...My dad helped build it in it's early days...we moved close to there after he died so we had access to the base.
Support the USO

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #58 on: June 01, 2020, 08:00:32 pm »
Dana Loesch
@DLoesch
·
2h
A very non-political friend of mine said today that someone left a pallet of bricks outside of their spouse’s place of work here in Dallas. Not a construction area. I’m not a conspiracist but WTF?

So, we need to start a tally of where unexplained piles of anti-Cop weapons appear, and we'll know in advance the next riots.  I saw something where a load showed up in Frisco, Texas?

I saw on Bookface BLM wants to "protest" in a town about 35 miles from me.  It's not a large town by any stretch.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #59 on: June 01, 2020, 08:02:54 pm »
Michigan Democrat Party Chair: ‘If You Support Donald Trump, You Are a Racist’
And just a few minutes ago, blacks were annoyed with Biden's "you ain't black" comment.  :pondering:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #60 on: June 01, 2020, 08:03:17 pm »
Love Scott AFB...My dad helped build it in it's early days...we moved close to there after he died so we had access to the base.

It's definitely better than Mountain Home where they are at now.  I'm just worried about 1) How Liberal the state has become 2) the gun laws there (my SiL is a gun nut like me) and violence like what we see going on now especially with their close proximity to E. St. Louis...they've talked about buying a house there too.

Now that being said I absolutely LOVE the fact the grandkids have the potential of only being 4 hours away from Oma and Opa's house.  happy77
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #61 on: June 01, 2020, 08:05:32 pm »
So, we need to start a tally of where unexplained piles of anti-Cop weapons appear, and we'll know in advance the next riots.  I saw something where a load showed up in Frisco, Texas?

I saw on Bookface BLM wants to "protest" in a town about 35 miles from me.  It's not a large town by any stretch.

IMHO this is planned.  Smaller towns are being targeted for a reason.  Frisco isn't a place where you'd expect to see people protesting and definitely not a place where you'd have inner city residents ready to "rise up".

It's akin to having BLM or Antifa show up in Elizabethtown where I live.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #62 on: June 01, 2020, 08:11:33 pm »
Matt Walsh
@MattWalshBlog
·
3m
I was feeling really distraught about oppression and injustice so I robbed a liquor store and set my neighbor’s car on fire. I feel a little better now and I’m glad that I could make a difference in the world today.
Support the USO

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #63 on: June 01, 2020, 08:11:49 pm »
IMHO this is planned.  Smaller towns are being targeted for a reason.  Frisco isn't a place where you'd expect to see people protesting and definitely not a place where you'd have inner city residents ready to "rise up".

It's all become a pressure cooker being heated with no abatement, or vent.  When it blows.....   
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #64 on: June 01, 2020, 08:13:00 pm »
Update from a friend in D/FW on the pallets of bricks dropped off in Frisco.

The city has cleaned up the bricks and looks like the one or two *in* Frisco, were legit. One an HOA ordered for a fence and the other was a legit mis-delivery.

In both cases, though, the bricks have been removed.

Bad time to actually need a pallet of bricks delivered anywhere.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #65 on: June 01, 2020, 08:28:13 pm »

Or having somebody smash out a picture window at the GOP Headquarters, in Bullhead City, AZ.  Strange things are afoot.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #66 on: June 01, 2020, 08:33:46 pm »

Mrs. Liberty and I were talking about the pallets of bricks this morning, and why did nobody notice them.  Legitimate pallets of bricks get delivered every day.  Somebody could be applying a new fascia, building a wall or perhaps a DIY backyard barbecue pit.  Water bottles filled with gasoline are also being found.

This is leaving a paper trail for some motivated Feeb Agent to track down.
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #67 on: June 01, 2020, 08:34:44 pm »
Or having somebody smash out a picture window at the GOP Headquarters, in Bullhead City, AZ.  Strange things are afoot.

No doubt!

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #68 on: June 01, 2020, 08:34:49 pm »
This is leaving a paper trail for some motivated Feeb Agent to track down.
Paper trails plus surveillance cameras. Surely something videotaped a pallet of bricks being delivered to a sidewalk.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

« Reply #69 on: June 01, 2020, 08:35:45 pm »

Could've been happenstance. But I'd be surprised if whomever had them delivered wouldn't have some cover story or other, knowing tracing to responsible parties would be easy.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #70 on: June 01, 2020, 08:39:34 pm »
Antifa's ideology is fascist.

Oh, and also, Keith Ellison is a liar.

Know your enemy. https://ia800803.us.archive.org/14/items/revhosatx1/ANTIFA_Bray.pdf
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #71 on: June 01, 2020, 08:43:19 pm »
Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11
·
24m
AOC and Ilhan Omar have both vocalized support and instructions for ANTIFA and domestic terror

It’s time to investigate our own leaders for any connections to domestic terror organizations

Who is FUNDING THIS?

Where is law enforcement?

Take Action!!
I have been saying this. Declare them terrorists, use FinCen to hunt down the money trails, and seize the funds. Round 'em up. Try them for funding and/or participating in domestic terrorism.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #72 on: June 01, 2020, 08:44:04 pm »
Atlanta is back on again for a 4th day of protests.  Three thousand National Guard Troops deployed, and they aren't going anywhere.

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/atlanta/live-updates-city-atlanta-curfew-set-expire-few-hours/RNQIWMLD7NGMRLC56OO5YJO4UA/

Maybe governors throughout the rest of the country can take a look and learn what a curfew is.

Live Stream from WSB-TV:  https://www.wsbtv.com/video/live-stream/
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #73 on: June 01, 2020, 08:44:23 pm »
Jennifer Jacobs
@JenniferJJacobs
White House campus has emptied out, most staff have already evacuated, per a request from WH management, I’m told. But no lid has been called yet for the pool reporters, signaling Trump still may or may not have public remarks he wants to give. Curfew in 2.5 hours.
Support the USO

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #74 on: June 01, 2020, 08:54:58 pm »
Dana Loesch
@DLoesch
·
2h
A very non-political friend of mine said today that someone left a pallet of bricks outside of their spouse’s place of work here in Dallas. Not a construction area. I’m not a conspiracist but WTF?
Time to get a forklift and a lowboy.

C S Lewis