Author Topic: VIDEO: Brick Pallets Mysteriously Appear on City Streets  (Read 746 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
VIDEO: Brick Pallets Mysteriously Appear on City Streets
« on: June 01, 2020, 05:27:06 pm »
In many cities around the country, pallets of bricks have been discovered even on streets where there is no construction. Why would these bricks be delivered to such locales and, more importantly, WHO was behind these brick deliveries?

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: VIDEO: Brick Pallets Mysteriously Appear on City Streets
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2020, 05:59:19 pm »
I read the same scenario (bricks pre-positioned), comcerning my OC Calif. coastal town.

Apparently there was advance knowledge, shared with local businesses, about potential outsiders, coming to do violent acts.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2020, 06:10:23 pm »
There is bound to be camera footage on many of these.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2020, 06:12:07 pm »
I read the same scenario (bricks pre-positioned), comcerning my OC Calif. coastal town.

Apparently there was advance knowledge, shared with local businesses, about potential outsiders, coming to do violent acts.

Saw that there was some paperwork on the top of that load.  Too bad a LEO didn't notice, and went and snatched it. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.