Author Topic: It's time for Trump to come out and take command  (Read 3091 times)

Offline aligncare

Re: It's time for Trump to come out and take command
« Reply #100 on: June 01, 2020, 08:46:12 pm »
I don't mind taking a break from that medium if he finds another suitable medium that accomplishes similar results of speaking directly to the people.

If he can accomplish that by standing in the Rose Garden or sitting behind the Resolute desk in front of live cameras, then I am all for it.

I do not want him to abandon the techniques he uses to communicate directly with Americans as the press and networks are the enemy.

The problem that Trump has been running into is getting coverage from the major broadcast networks. They aren’t willing to preempt regular broadcast shows to carry a Trump presidential message to the nation....And there’s nothing that says they have to.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 08:46:59 pm by aligncare »

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #101 on: June 01, 2020, 09:15:30 pm »
The problem that Trump has been running into is getting coverage from the major broadcast networks. They aren’t willing to preempt regular broadcast shows to carry a Trump presidential message to the nation....And there’s nothing that says they have to.
Yup, so if he cannot take his message through that medium, he must find one that he can.

Right now, it appears to be Twitter.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Hoodat

« Reply #102 on: June 01, 2020, 09:17:39 pm »
It's time for Trump to come out and take command

It is time for governors and mayors to start doing their jobs.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #103 on: June 01, 2020, 09:18:55 pm »
It is time for governors and mayors to start doing their jobs.

:yowsa:
and state legislators....

Offline dancer

« Reply #104 on: June 02, 2020, 11:26:55 am »
Look, I may not recall everything during HWB's presidency... but I do remember everything that occurred during GWB's.   That you see the past four years of Trump's as even remotely comparable to GWB's first term is .... bizarre.  And no, I'm not going into that past history on this thread.   I am concerned with the deep state left's ongoing attempts to overthrow the USA as a democratic representative republic.... in favor of their commie left ""utopia"" (See:  Venezuela). 

It's happening.   And if you don't see or realize that we have to unite ... ALL of us here.... in order to fight against and win against these commie cretins... I don't know what to tell you.   That will require you to get behind and support the president we HAVE... ie Donald Trump.   Think you can do that?
Spot on, Xena.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #105 on: June 02, 2020, 12:06:54 pm »
I wonder why no news outlet is showing even a clip from the President's very eloquent speech on this subject from Saturday.

I'm also wondering why the thread with the video and transcript of the President's speech received one reply and 46 views @mystery-ak  http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,403760.0.html

I'm starting to think few here and no one in the media really gives a damn what the President says ... but relish the opinion he's not saying enough.

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

@Right_in_Virginia

Nope. They are eating their own livers with anger. They want him on tv 24/7 saying things they can then twist into meaning something else.

Instead,Trump has wisely been mostly staying quiet,and given them enough rope to hang themselves.

He is now starting to come out and talk about deploying the army to places like DC.

Tell me,what would have been the media reaction if he had announced that last week,and what would have been the reaction of Sam and Susis Sixpack,sitting home and hearing about it on CBS/ABC/NBC?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #106 on: June 02, 2020, 12:10:56 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

Nope. They are eating their own livers with anger. They want him on tv 24/7 saying things they can then twist into meaning something else.

Instead,Trump has wisely been mostly staying quiet,and given them enough rope to hang themselves.

He is now starting to come out and talk about deploying the army to places like DC.

Tell me,what would have been the media reaction if he had announced that last week,and what would have been the reaction of Sam and Susis Sixpack,sitting home and hearing about it on CBS/ABC/NBC?

MSM has committed to a 100% war 100% of the time against Trump on this.  Even us who may not totally care for DJT need to circle the wagons.  The left leaning MSM is trying to destroy anything more right leaning of Antifa.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #107 on: June 02, 2020, 12:12:42 pm »
I'm glad you had a nice afternoon.  This explains why you didn't see it live, but it doesn't explain why the media didn't show clips of it (although I hold out hope we understand why)  It doesn't explain the lack of interest here .... I posted the thread separately and the video on a couple of threads.  No one cared, except one.

He needs to set up the legal framework to treat ANTIFA as a terrorist group, define the punishments; and advise the governors what their roles will be -- even if he has to do all of this away from the cameras @mystery-ak 

@mystery-ak   @Right_in_Virginia

I suspect the plan is already in place,and waiting for the "right moment". The "Right Moment" will be when it gets bad enough the big city mayors who would normally cheerfully set him on fire,start demanding that he "do something,do ANYTHING,but STOP THE RIOTING AND DESTRUCTION!"

THAT is when he will step forward with a carefully assembled and well-thought out plan to start cracking down on ANTIFA.

NOBODY will be able to claim he is trying to become a dictator,is an enemy of free speech,etc,etc,etc,because he will just be doing what THEY DEMANDED IN PUBLIC that he do.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #108 on: June 02, 2020, 12:14:12 pm »
@mystery-ak   @Right_in_Virginia

I suspect the plan is already in place,and waiting for the "right moment". The "Right Moment" will be when it gets bad enough the big city mayors who would normally cheerfully set him on fire,start demanding that he "do something,do ANYTHING,but STOP THE RIOTING AND DESTRUCTION!"

THAT is when he will step forward with a carefully assembled and well-thought out plan to start cracking down on ANTIFA.

NOBODY will be able to claim he is trying to become a dictator,is an enemy of free speech,etc,etc,etc,because he will just be doing what THEY DEMANDED IN PUBLIC that he do.
There goes another several $Trillion....

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #109 on: June 02, 2020, 12:24:04 pm »
He should do it sooner rather than later...There are so many conservative writers posting their stories about where is Trump that it will take hold with all groups. He is just giving the rats ammo to attack him...*hiding in the basement* isn't something I wrote...it is all over twitter.

@mystery-ak

He is giving the left enough rope to hang themselves. In order to arrest them and destroy their plans,you MUST get them to come out of hiding and go public first so the general non-political public can see them for who and what they really are.

THEN you can hammer the hell out of them to the applause of the voters.

I see this as an all-out desperation play by the left. They THOUGHT they had worldwide domination in the bag when it was Trump running against Hillary,so they got careless. This in turn,seems to have made them frustrated,and the frustration MAY have caused them to come out of the closet too soon and expose themselves.

ONE thing I AM positive about is if we had anyone for President other than Trump,the game would have already been over,and we would already be living in a globalist police state.

I wish I could say I am positive we are going to win this thing and send the leftist leadership into exile,prison,or hiding,but I think it is going to be a lot closer than any of us like. We may yet fail. If we don't fail and America survives as a free country,Trump will deserve ALL the credit. There is no other politician in America that has the stones he has,or the determination to move forward regardless of who says what about him in the media.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #110 on: June 02, 2020, 12:31:27 pm »
OMG really....just because I want Trump to speak?..... @Right_in_Virginia

@mystery-ak

I honestly don't understand your panic here. Do you want him to speak,merely to see him on tv saying something,or would you rather he wait to speak when he has a full plan already diagrammed with most of the elements already in place?

Speaking now,when things haven't came to a head YET just gives the enemy ammunition to use against you via the lap-dog talking media heads on the network news and the editorial rooms of newspapers.

Wait and let the enemy expose not only their intentions,but THEMSELVES,and THEN step forward once the rats are in the open with nowhere to hide,and nail their asses to the wall!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #111 on: June 02, 2020, 01:11:40 pm »
And right on cue here come the Lib politicians...led by Cuomo the Lesser...saying that Trump is “turning the military loose on the American people”

*****rollingeyes*****
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline aligncare

« Reply #112 on: June 02, 2020, 02:44:15 pm »
And right on cue here come the Lib politicians...led by Cuomo the Lesser...saying that Trump is “turning the military loose on the American people”

*****rollingeyes*****

I couldn’t believe my ears. Cuomo, the head of New York’s top criminal organization—Albany. He should resign immediately and take the weak, sniveling DeBlasio with him.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #113 on: June 02, 2020, 02:48:31 pm »
I couldn’t believe my ears. Cuomo, the head of New York’s top criminal organization—Albany. He should resign immediately and take the weak, sniveling DeBlasio with him.

One thing I think Trump needs to say, loudly and clearly, is that if the American people want law and order restored they will have to sack up and accept images which will invariably result, which will NOT be pretty.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #114 on: June 02, 2020, 08:47:40 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

goopo @sneakypete    888high58888

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #115 on: June 03, 2020, 02:31:57 pm »

I'm not sure which made my jaw drop faster...Cuomo saying that or reading the quote from DeCommio bashing Cuomo for the very thing he (DeBlasio) does on a regular basis and that's criticizing the NYPD.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #116 on: June 03, 2020, 02:43:33 pm »
I'm not sure which made my jaw drop faster...Cuomo saying that or reading the quote from DeCommio bashing Cuomo for the very thing he (DeBlasio) does on a regular basis and that's criticizing the NYPD.

Seeing this in NY is like watching jackals in a feeding frenzy on each other.  Pass the popcorn.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.