Author Topic: BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Minnesota Governor’s Daughter Hope Walz Was Tweeting Out Intel to Violent Loot  (Read 322 times)

rangerrebew

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Minnesota Governor’s Daughter Hope Walz Was Tweeting Out Intel to Violent Looters and Rioters Just Like Ilhan Omar’s Daughter Isra Hirsi
By Joe Hoft
Published May 31, 2020 at 8:10am

We knew from recent rallies and riots that it’s highly likely the groups behind today’s riots are Domestic terrorists, revolutionary communists, US based radical Islamist organizations and others related to the Democrat Party.  Today we have more proof this is the case.

We reported a few days ago that Minnesota Representative Ilhan Omar’s daughter tweeted out support for the protestors:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/05/breaking-exclusive-minnesota-governors-daughter-hope-walz-tweeting-intel-violent-looters-rioters-just-like-ilhan-omars-daughter-isra-hirsi/

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I understand we hae plenty of room at Gitmo.  This little jewel and several other 1000's of her Antifa and BLM brethern need a one way ticket there.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.