Author Topic: LIVE THREAD: All hell is breaking loose across America Part 3  (Read 8373 times)

Offline Idiot

Re: LIVE THREAD: All hell is breaking loose across America Part 3
« Reply #275 on: June 01, 2020, 05:23:46 pm »

WATCH: BLM protester calls out white Antifa for vandalizing local Starbucks

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1266974618218377216

You can hear BLM supporters shouting at Antifa vandals "Please do not do this."
I think those women would look quite good writhing in pain on the ground after being tasered. 

Offline aligncare

« Reply #276 on: June 01, 2020, 05:39:23 pm »
'12' is slang for the police.  Probably came from the old TV show 'Adam 12'.  The joke is that when one cop starts beating you, there are 11 more standing in line.

Thanks for that explanation. That makes sense. More sense than the insanity of white, privileged kids trying to tear down the greatest, most equitable country on Earth.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #277 on: June 01, 2020, 05:56:44 pm »
Antifa dress like Nazis.
Antifa thinks like Nazis.
Antifa is irrationally and indiscriminately violent like Nazis.
Antifa spreads propaganda like Nazis.
Antifa behaves in every way like Nazis.

In 1933 these Antifa people would be spraying a Jewish Star, and that may be coming soon.
For now it is BLM. But the intent is the same.
Pit one group against another to tear down society so a dictator can arise out of the chaos and "restore calm".
This has all been done before. For those who know history, it is like watching a rerun of things which have already happened.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #278 on: June 01, 2020, 06:03:50 pm »

This has all been done before. For those who know history, it is like watching a rerun of things which have already happened.

I think BLM though complict, are  functoning as a useful tool for the Antifa faction. Erroneously, BLM still gets favorable press and popular opinion for their racist agenda.  Still, when the smoke finally clears, they are going to be pissed when they figure out  that Antifa  played them like a drum.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 06:53:16 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #279 on: June 01, 2020, 06:34:58 pm »
I think BLM though complict, are  functoning as a useful tool for the Antifa faction. Erroneously, BLM still gets favorable press and popular opinion for their racist agenda.  Still, when the smoke finally clears, they are going to be pissed when they figure out  that Antifa  played like a drum.

BLM, after all, was founded on a lie. Hands up don’t shoot was a lie.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 06:37:42 pm by aligncare »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #280 on: June 01, 2020, 06:35:42 pm »
I think BLM though complict, are  functoning as a useful tool for the Antifa faction. Erroneously, BLM still gets favorable press and popular opinion for their racist agenda.  Still, when the smoke finally clears, they are going to be pissed when they figure out  that Antifa  played like a drum.

They won't be pissed for long.  This kind is usually the first against the wall.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #281 on: June 01, 2020, 06:37:39 pm »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #282 on: June 01, 2020, 08:00:04 pm »
BLM protester calls out white Antifa for vandalizing local Starbucks
I've thought all along that the Antifas, like the Democrat party in general, are a bunch of bigots who thought they could make black folk their step-n-fetchits. I truly believe the Antifas thought they could order them around and that they'd do their bidding automatically, like good house servants.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DB

« Reply #283 on: June 01, 2020, 08:59:14 pm »
I think those women would look quite good writhing in pain on the ground after being tasered.

The beauty of modern smart phones. They are both likely carrying one. The FBI only needs to go over the records of who was in the vicinity at the time this was done and match their pictures to these clowns.

Offline mortarman

« Reply #284 on: June 01, 2020, 10:19:13 pm »
I'm wondering if George Floyd was such a peaceful law abiding guy, why is the only photograph that the protesters are using is his mugshot?

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline mortarman

« Reply #285 on: June 01, 2020, 10:20:47 pm »
Antifa dress like Nazis.
Antifa thinks like Nazis.
Antifa is irrationally and indiscriminately violent like Nazis.
Antifa spreads propaganda like Nazis.
Antifa behaves in every way like Nazis.

In 1933 these Antifa people would be spraying a Jewish Star, and that may be coming soon.
For now it is BLM. But the intent is the same.
Pit one group against another to tear down society so a dictator can arise out of the chaos and "restore calm".

Why do you think I call them the Sturmabteilung?

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.