Author Topic: VIDEO: Rioter Turns Himself Into My Birthday Candle  (Read 465 times)

Online pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
VIDEO: Rioter Turns Himself Into My Birthday Candle
« on: May 31, 2020, 03:12:51 pm »
How touching! A rioter thoughtfully picked up a Molotov Cocktail and turned himself into my birthday candle. I haven't decided on any birthday wishes just yet so it might be awhile before I blow out the flame.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Re: VIDEO: Rioter Turns Himself Into My Birthday Candle
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2020, 04:37:52 pm »
Happy Birthday (well according to the video) PJ !
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2020, 04:41:58 pm »

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Apparently your video has offended YouTube. I guess they don't like us making fun of ideological friends.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2020, 04:42:05 pm »
@pjcomix

This video has been removed for violating YouTube's political bias.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-