Author Topic: LIVE THREAD: All hell is breaking loose across America Part 2  (Read 8143 times)

Offline EdinVA

Re: LIVE THREAD: All hell is breaking loose across America Part 2
« Reply #250 on: May 31, 2020, 05:05:38 pm »

Great first step.... MS 13 next?

Offline corbe

« Reply #251 on: May 31, 2020, 05:09:43 pm »
Talking Heads - Burning Down the House (Official Video)

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #252 on: May 31, 2020, 05:21:45 pm »

Those sweet, concerned, American anti fascist youngsters? Terrorists? Say it ain’t so!

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #253 on: May 31, 2020, 05:32:26 pm »

I think that gives the government authority to clean up funding sources for the newly identified terrorist organization also...  Keep and eye on Soros...

Offline Idiot

« Reply #254 on: May 31, 2020, 06:05:58 pm »
My understanding is he has died from his injuries.  That's a video of a Murder.
How HORRIBLE!!!!!

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #255 on: May 31, 2020, 06:10:32 pm »
Maybe Hiden Biden should have stopped his staff from bailing out perps in Minneapolis looting and burning.

Maybe from his basement the looked like his black target voters, but he missed their black Antifa masks?

IF you believe the left have held back the hopes of blacks by keeeping them on the democrat deependency plantation, peopled like Candace Owens and Kanye West and Larry Elder might argue BLM is a natural ally of the GOP.

OTOH Antifa has hijacked the anger over the George Floyd death, with their looting and burning.

Antifa is an outside agitator.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline libertybele

« Reply #256 on: May 31, 2020, 06:20:39 pm »
I think that gives the government authority to clean up funding sources for the newly identified terrorist organization also...  Keep and eye on Soros...

Taking down Soros is not going to happen.  He's too big, too corrupt and has too much money.  He funds all kinds of groups and organizations and many are headed by his kids.

These are some of the "projects" of Soros:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_projects_supported_by_George_Soros

https://www.opensocietyfoundations.org/

Here is a list of Soros' owned stocks.  He doesn't own a couple hundred or thousand shares he owns hundreds of thousands or millions of shares:

https://www.gurufocus.com/guru/george+soros/current-portfolio/portfolio

https://breakingnewshouse.com/2019/05/11/all-companies-owned-by-george-soros-in-the-united-states-and-abroad/

https://www.holdingschannel.com/all/stocks-held-by-soros-fund-management-llc/

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #257 on: May 31, 2020, 06:26:14 pm »
I have no idea who John ‘Murder Hornet’ Cardillo is or what gives him any insight into any "agenda"....

@EdinVA

What difference does it make WHO he is as an individual? It's his individual thoughts/insights that matter.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #258 on: May 31, 2020, 06:28:35 pm »
And on the OTOH,  the dims are freaking out too  that the rioting is not faring well with what they consider the ultimate swing voter.....   "Van Drving Soccer Moms"

As I have said many times before....   The truth means nothing.  Everything nowadays is based on optics and perceptions.

@catfish1957

IF I remember correctly,it was some famous communist "philosopher" that said back in the 30's or 40's that "Truth means nothing. Perception is everything."

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #259 on: May 31, 2020, 06:33:36 pm »
@EdinVA

What difference does it make WHO he is as an individual? It's his individual thoughts/insights that matter.
@sneakypete
Well, if I am to take any stock in what a person says, then I have to be assured they have any idea what they are talking about, otherwise it is just more BS

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #261 on: May 31, 2020, 06:41:16 pm »
I don't thnk so.  found this, (Amy Shader) who supposed to be her mother , She looks more  like a dime store skank than a trust fund purveyor.

@catfish1957

You can't tell by looking. Trust me,I grew up in a resort area,and was surprised more than once. One girl I partied with for a short period turned out to have more than 30 million in her trust fund. She didn't dress any better than the rest of us,and drove a compact car several years old that almost qualified as a "beater".

The tip off should have been that she was spending the summer in the ocean-front mansion of a Texas billionaire. Never did get it straight if she was his daughter,granddaughter,or maybe a niece. Not that it matters.

Shockingly,she was pretty normal. Or as closed to normal as people can get who grow up wondering if the people they meet like them,or like their money.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #262 on: May 31, 2020, 06:44:17 pm »
 888high58888
Ginger hair.  Freckles.  Born anarchist.

@Lando Lincoln

I hate to admit I am ever out of control,but there is not much that girl couldn't talk me into if she wanted.

Everybody has their weak spot,and that photo highlights all of mine at one time.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #263 on: May 31, 2020, 06:44:53 pm »
Got an email from a friend with an interesting comment:
===================================
"If the police continue to be emasculated at the rate we've seen, we'll have no future here.  Since when have the police ever run for their lives?  We’ve crossed that Rubicon and “they” know it, and the world knows it."

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #264 on: May 31, 2020, 06:46:33 pm »
You'd think BLM recruitng Antifa as an ally would have been seem as a losing strategy, based on prior results.

@catfish1957

I think you have that one backwards. Antifa is where all the money and the deranged minds are.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #265 on: May 31, 2020, 06:52:14 pm »
Dirty Harry?  How about a  Kowaski meme ...

@catfish1957

Politeness and a Garand will get their respect.

Not quite as much as a flamethrower,but you can't have everything.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #266 on: May 31, 2020, 06:54:30 pm »
Got an email from a friend with an interesting comment:
===================================
"If the police continue to be emasculated at the rate we've seen, we'll have no future here.  Since when have the police ever run for their lives?  We’ve crossed that Rubicon and “they” know it, and the world knows it."

Saw a film clip of the National Guard -- they are unarmed!  That's why things are out of control!  My guess is that the police have been ordered to stand down, that's why they are running.  When people are coming at them with explosives, shovels, picks, etc., and they have nothing to fight back with, the only thing they can do is retreat.  This is by design keep in mind.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #267 on: May 31, 2020, 06:57:16 pm »
Too big -- too corrupt.  Soros is a multi-billionaire and owns/heads all kinds of endowments, corporations, etc., that promote globalism and bringing down the U.S. and his children own a lot of them as well.  Keep in mind that these entities aren't just in the U.S., they are worldwide making it impossible to shut them down. Too much money.  Too much power.

@libertybele

That is certainly true on the surface,but the deeper reason is WE,THE PEOPLE,are not holding our elected representatives feet to the fire and making them do their freaking jobs.

If they get away with this,it's because "we" let them get away with this because we refuse to make waves because it might interfere with a new stadium,research center,etc,etc,etc our rep is going to get us that will bring in money and job.

In effect,we are bribing ourselves to destroy our way of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #268 on: May 31, 2020, 07:03:40 pm »
My understanding is he has died from his injuries.  That's a video of a Murder.

@Cyber Liberty

It genuinely pains me to write this,but the awful truth is NO BUSINESS is worth losing your life over. Stuff like this is why you buy insurance.

Don't believe me,go home and ask your child which is the most important,your life or your occupation.

In a "normal" break-in situation,you are facing one or two robbers,who might or might not be armed. You can survive that.

In a riot situation,you are literally facing hundreds of potential attackers,all of who are armed one way or another,and YOU CAN NOT WIN!

NOT saying you can't try to remember faces and go hunting afterwards,though. Let your conscience be your guide.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #269 on: May 31, 2020, 07:14:12 pm »
Sword guy isn't dead, seems a little ... eccentric nonetheless:

https://twitter.com/HarrierMagnus/status/1267038148514713606

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

Almost certainly an anti-gunner prior to this incident,and I strongly suspect one of the first things he will do after getting out of the hospital is buy a shotgun.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #270 on: May 31, 2020, 07:17:32 pm »
@sneakypete
Well, if I am to take any stock in what a person says, then I have to be assured they have any idea what they are talking about, otherwise it is just more BS

@EdinVA

Ok,but keep in mind that even certified fools sometimes spout bits of wisdom. The wisdom is what is important,not the source.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #271 on: May 31, 2020, 07:22:44 pm »
@sneakypete

I get what you're saying about it not worth one's life to take on a mob trying to destroy a business and you are right.  But I might understand a little of the mindset of a business owner whose instinct tells him to defend his livelihood.  Many people pour their entire life savings into a business.  Business insurance unfortunately won't cover all the losses and with their own money gone, these owners won't have enough to start over. And if the owner could somehow pull enough money together to rebuild, he will undoubtedly find insurance either hard to come by or so expensive, he won't be able to afford it. 

This sort of chit is why I strongly believe we have to press our elected officials to get off their fat fannies and use whatever resources are available to hunt down, apprehend and prosecute those who are behind these riots.  This stuff has been going on for decades -- at least as far back as the 1960s -- and enough is enough.  Maybe it's Soros or drug cartels, perhaps whole nations which regard the US as the enemy.  Maybe it's enemies we don't even recognize.  Maybe it's all of the above.  But whoever or whatever is behind these riots has to be brought to justice.   
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 07:33:02 pm by Applewood »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #272 on: May 31, 2020, 07:26:52 pm »
@sneakypete

I get what you're saying about it not worth one's life to take on a mob trying to destroy a business and you are right.  But I might understand a little of the mindset of a business owner whose instinct tells him to defend his livelihood.  Many people pour their entire life savings into a business.  Business insurance unfortunately won't cover all the losses and with their own money gone, these owners won't have enough to start over. And if the owner could somehow pull enough money together to rebuild, he will undoubtedly find insurance either hard to come by or so expensive, he won't be able to afford it. 

This sort of chit is why I strongly believe we have to press our elected officials to get off their fat fannies and use whatever resources are available to hunt down, apprehend and prosecute those whom are behind these riots.  This stuff has been going on for decades -- at least as far back as the 1960s -- and enough is enough.  Maybe it's Soros or drug cartels, perhaps whole nations which regard the US as the enemy.  Maybe it's enemies we don't even recognize.  Maybe it's all of the above.  But whoever or whatever is behind these riots has to be brought to justice.

IMHO what we are seeing is an opportunity seized by the DEMS -- obviously since Biden is supporting groups to bail out the protesters.  The writing is on the wall.  Unless Barr is willing to start cleaning house in the DOJ, nothing is going to get resolved.  Normally, I'd say house cleaning needs to start from the bottom up --- but the cleaning needs to start at the top.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #273 on: May 31, 2020, 07:35:15 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

It genuinely pains me to write this,but the awful truth is NO BUSINESS is worth losing your life over. Stuff like this is why you buy insurance.

Don't believe me,go home and ask your child which is the most important,your life or your occupation.

In a "normal" break-in situation,you are facing one or two robbers,who might or might not be armed. You can survive that.

In a riot situation,you are literally facing hundreds of potential attackers,all of who are armed one way or another,and YOU CAN NOT WIN!

NOT saying you can't try to remember faces and go hunting afterwards,though. Let your conscience be your guide.
In olden days if someone stole your horse they'd be hanged.  I see no difference here.....

Offline Applewood

« Reply #274 on: May 31, 2020, 07:37:04 pm »
IMHO what we are seeing is an opportunity seized by the DEMS -- obviously since Biden is supporting groups to bail out the protesters.  The writing is on the wall.  Unless Barr is willing to start cleaning house in the DOJ, nothing is going to get resolved.  Normally, I'd say house cleaning needs to start from the bottom up --- but the cleaning needs to start at the top.

Barr has already said the rioters were led by out-of-towners.  He knows what's going on.  Why is he not getting the ball rolling?  Is he waiting for word from Trump?  If so, Trump had better get him to move forward.  Trump supporters should be demanding action from their president.