Author Topic: Crises everywhere: Trump fighting on all fronts before election  (Read 2059 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Crises everywhere: Trump fighting on all fronts before election
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2020, 09:12:12 pm »
The conservative* Bush put Roberts on the supreme court, and yet Bush enjoyed wide support with conservatives.

The liberal* Trump put Gorsuch and Kavanaugh and dozens of others—conservatives, on the federal courts, and he’s vilified by NeverTrumpers.

Sorta tests the limits of human logic, doesn’t it.

*your mileage may vary.

Some people did question whether both Kavanaugh and Gorsuch were Conservative enough.  I guess we are finding out.  Ruled for transgender surgeries in prison.

'The First Gay Justice': How Anthony Kennedy Led the Liberal Fight for Gay Marriage and Abortion
06-28-2018

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2018/june/the-first-gay-justice-how-anthony-kennedy-led-the-liberal-fight-for-gay-marriage-and-abortion

Anthony Kennedy Recommended Kavanaugh to Trump After Swearing in Gorsuch: Forthcoming Book

Matt NahamNov 21st, 2019, 4:49 pm 27

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/anthony-kennedy-recommended-kavanaugh-to-trump-after-swearing-in-gorsuch-forthcoming-book/

« Last Edit: May 30, 2020, 09:23:20 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2020, 09:13:43 pm »
Oh, I see.  It was more important to display the lunacy of Nancy Pelosi than have a working government?  Three years of the witch ruling over Congress and it was some sort of strategy I didn't understand?  Shees.

So which Democrat do you think Trump should have voice support towards instead?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2020, 09:23:01 pm »
Throughout Trump's life he has created a crisis every single day; before TV, he would use a fake name and call newspapers to tell them what Trump was doing, so he would be on the front page of newspapers.  He has not changed since those days.  He creates a crisis/problem/personal attack(s) on people, so he will be on TV every day.

He has done this almost 3 1/2 yrs. (July will be that time.)  Voters who are weary of TV Trump every day will vote for someone else - Joe Biden who is laid back, won't insult people every day and people will get to see news/world news since Trump would not be on every news channel every day.  There would be calm, instead of chaos every day.

I do not know yet if there will be enough people who are fed up with universal Trump chaos, to unseat him.  Once again, I don't hate Trump, but he should not be president due to what I believe are his several personality disorders that make him dangerous to be president.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2020, 09:24:25 pm »
Scatterbrained enough?

But finally I get it.

It is to drive up the number of posts here, because it surely does not drive up the quality.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2020, 09:26:03 pm »
So which Democrat do you think Trump should have voice support towards instead?

Shouldn't have at all.  But hey, its been great for theatrics.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2020, 09:26:43 pm »
Scatterbrained enough?

But finally I get it.

It is to drive up the number of posts here, because it surely does not drive up the quality.

I feel honored.  You found an upside.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2020, 09:29:24 pm »
Shouldn't have at all.  But hey, its been great for theatrics.

Oh, so now it's all about "theatrics" and not the false premise you have been offering about Trump choosing Pelosi for Speaker.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2020, 09:32:38 pm »
Throughout Trump's life he has created a crisis every single day; before TV, he would use a fake name and call newspapers to tell them what Trump was doing, so he would be on the front page of newspapers.  He has not changed since those days.  He creates a crisis/problem/personal attack(s) on people, so he will be on TV every day.

No, he does it to keep them off balance.  He has no control over whether or not it makes it on TV.  In any negotiation, if one is able to anger the other side, then that person gains an immediate advantage.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2020, 09:45:13 pm »

He has done this almost 3 1/2 yrs. (July will be that time.)  Voters who are weary of TV Trump every day will vote for someone else - Joe Biden who is laid back, won't insult people every day and people will get to see news/world news since Trump would not be on every news channel every day.  There would be calm, instead of chaos every day.

I do not know yet if there will be enough people who are fed up with universal Trump chaos, to unseat him.  Once again, I don't hate Trump, but he should not be president due to what I believe are his several personality disorders that make him dangerous to be president.

@Victoria33   Why should anything you post be believed when you cannot admit the President didn't create the Russia investigation hoax crisis; or the impeachment crisis or the pandemic crisis.   And the lies the media repeat and repeat and repeat are still nothing more than lies  -- yet you cannot even admit this.

Why post the same  :bs:  over and over again when it is drenched in personal animus toward the President and devoid of fact and objectivity? 

Offline aligncare

« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2020, 09:57:00 pm »
I think the initials NT explains the why.

Joe Biden? Really?

There really is no point in trying to explain to a NeverTrumper Joe Biden’s history of spectacular personal corruption compared to Donald Trump’s career as a businessman and as someone who has built things and created thousands of jobs in the private sector.

No point whatsoever.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2020, 10:19:17 pm »
Maybe you should.  Just saying, but Trump rallied for her to become Speaker.  So that would be going against Trump "Conservatism".
-------------------------------
Chosen, merely an observation, not a criticism.
You're dealing w/devotees obsessed over Trump who can do no wrong.
His record and reality doesn't rule their judgement, rather it's his persona;
an argumentative, belligerent, combative know-it-all narcissist:
* who cannot judge character; yet they're unconcerned,
* who merely bloviates of world changing achievements; and they're impressed
* who knows neither his enemies nor himself; but they're oblivious.
He's little more than a Cult of Personality on stage daily.

« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 08:48:13 pm by Absalom »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2020, 10:27:20 pm »
Chosen, merely an observation, not a criticism.
You're dealing w/devotees obsessed over Trump who can do no wrong.

Do not put me in that group.  I am neither an AT nor an NT.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2020, 10:28:38 pm »

??? You are a very intelligent person, but I'm not buying into your claim that Trump's life has created a crisis everyday.  Certainly the night before his inauguration and the day he was sworn in weren't a crisis -- you make quite an exaggeration.

Since Trump has become President it has been the objective of the MSM to create as much negativity surrounding his presidency as they can and that is no exaggeration.

Sorry @Victoria33 you sit and psychoanalyze our President yet you are giving Biden a clean bill of mental health?  Seriously?  I see a whole lot of anti-Trump bias on your part.  Biden's past voting record speaks for itself and his obvious display that he's not playing with a full deck speaks even louder.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2020, 10:30:04 pm »

Does it matter really what category he puts you in??  Definitely not.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2020, 10:38:56 pm »
Does it matter really what category he puts you in??  Definitely not.

Sorry, I have this personality quirk that truth matters.  I forget that others do not.  Forgive me.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Absalom

« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2020, 10:41:28 pm »
------------------------------
Hoodat, I labeled no one.
As you know, our words label us.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2020, 10:55:06 pm »
My only enemies here are untruths and non-rational persuasion.  So when you tell Chosen that she is "dealing w/devotees obsessed over Trump who can do no wrong", then I will point out that not everyone here challenging her statements falls in that category.  There is a lot to criticize Trump for doing.  But issuing some tweet about who the Dems should pick for Speaker is not one of them, nor is putting Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh on the High Court.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2020, 10:58:54 pm »
??? You are a very intelligent person, but I'm not buying into your claim that Trump's life has created a crisis everyday.  Certainly the night before his inauguration and the day he was sworn in weren't a crisis -- you make quite an exaggeration.

Since Trump has become President it has been the objective of the MSM to create as much negativity surrounding his presidency as they can and that is no exaggeration.

Sorry @Victoria33 you sit and psychoanalyze our President yet you are giving Biden a clean bill of mental health?  Seriously?  I see a whole lot of anti-Trump bias on your part.  Biden's past voting record speaks for itself and his obvious display that he's not playing with a full deck speaks even louder.

Oh, but you are so wrong.  All through his campaign rallies there was a cry for "lock her up".  But Inauguration day what does he do?  He honors Hillary's presence at the Inauguration lunch.  He was merely showing that he literally could shoot someone on 5th avenue and get away with it.  Because honoring Hillary is practically as bad.  Being that he spend much of his campaign railing about how she was going to be arrested.  He does what he wants.  He signs bloated debt bills and people like you who used to be Conservative keep their mouths shut. 

Trump invites all the negative attention he gets.  He eggs it on, just like the Scarborough conspiracy theory.  He needed to start something so his lemmings could come to the rescue, and he would feel good.  Doesn't matter what he does.  Always Trumpist to the rescue.

Someone today suggested that he appoints Conservatives.  Sure aren't the kind of Conservatives I have known.  I remember when people realized that the gay agenda had a goal to make God irrelevant.  Kind of like Trumps new knight in shining armor that claims he's a better Christian because God made him gay.  Now we have "Conservative" Supreme Court Justices approving of sex change on the taxpayers in prison.  Imagine that.  Just commit a crime and you can get your sex change for free!

Trump and his Benny Hinn televangelist phonies are far from Conservative.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2020, 11:12:51 pm »
Oh, but you are so wrong.  All through his campaign rallies there was a cry for "lock her up".  But Inauguration day what does he do?  He honors Hillary's presence at the Inauguration lunch.  He was merely showing that he literally could shoot someone on 5th avenue and get away with it.  Because honoring Hillary is practically as bad.  Being that he spend much of his campaign railing about how she was going to be arrested.  He does what he wants.  He signs bloated debt bills and people like you who used to be Conservative keep their mouths shut. 

Trump invites all the negative attention he gets.  He eggs it on, just like the Scarborough conspiracy theory.  He needed to start something so his lemmings could come to the rescue, and he would feel good.  Doesn't matter what he does.  Always Trumpist to the rescue.

Someone today suggested that he appoints Conservatives.  Sure aren't the kind of Conservatives I have known.  I remember when people realized that the gay agenda had a goal to make God irrelevant.  Kind of like Trumps new knight in shining armor that claims he's a better Christian because God made him gay.  Now we have "Conservative" Supreme Court Justices approving of sex change on the taxpayers in prison.  Imagine that.  Just commit a crime and you can get your sex change for free!

Trump and his Benny Hinn televangelist phonies are far from Conservative.

Oh, but I am so right and I am definitely done with your crap @Chosen Daughter your comment "and people like you who used to be Conservative keep their mouths shut"... is absolutely insulting and a blatant judgemental out and out LIE!!!

You claim to be a conservative?  Yet you said you'd rather see socialism!  Your continuous spewing of liberal talking points is tiresome.  :seeya:

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #44 on: May 30, 2020, 11:29:53 pm »
And here is a great example of Trump egging on a fight.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
·
10h

....good practice.” As you saw last night, they were very cool & very professional. Never let it get out of hand. Thank you! On the bad side, the D.C. Mayor,
@MurielBowser
, who is always looking for money & help, wouldn’t let the D.C. Police get involved. “Not their job.” Nice!

And so you click on Murial Bowser twitter link only to find that Secret Service statement is that Metropolitan police Department and US Park Police were on the scene.

https://twitter.com/councilofdc/status/1266794227360464896

Same crap, different day.  Have to insight controversy and political fights even when there is nothing there.  Just made up Trump fake news.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #45 on: May 30, 2020, 11:34:09 pm »
Oh, but I am so right and I am definitely done with your crap @Chosen Daughter your comment "and people like you who used to be Conservative keep their mouths shut"... is absolutely insulting and a blatant judgemental out and out LIE!!!

You claim to be a conservative?  Yet you said you'd rather see socialism!  Your continuous spewing of liberal talking points is tiresome.  :seeya:

Yeah, I can't decide.  Is Fascism better than socialism.  What a choice.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2020, 11:34:44 pm »

You have had more patience with the yapping chihuahua than I have.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2020, 11:37:09 pm »
You have had more patience with the yapping chihuahua than I have.

:rolling:  Indeed.  Enough is enough!

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #48 on: May 30, 2020, 11:43:22 pm »

Fixed it for you @Absalom ...now its NOT a self serving lie.
RIV, merely an observation, not a criticism.
You're dealing w/devotees obsessed over Trump who in their eyes can do no right.
His record and reality doesn't rule their judgement, rather it's his persona;
an assertive, fighter, and combative warrior for conservatism:
* who has appointed countless strongly conservative justices; yet they're disdainful,
* who rightly enunciates his many world changing achievements; yet they're unimpressed
* who rattles and confounds his enemies while knowing himself; but they're oblivious.
It's little more than a Cult of Hatred and Self Destruction on stage daily.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #49 on: May 30, 2020, 11:44:52 pm »
------------------------------
Hoodat, I labeled no one.
As you know, our words label us.

The irony is strong with this one.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain