Author Topic: Crises everywhere: Trump fighting on all fronts before election  (Read 2092 times)

Online Hoodat

Re: Crises everywhere: Trump fighting on all fronts before election
« Reply #50 on: May 30, 2020, 11:45:58 pm »
And here is a great example of Trump egging on a fight.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
·
10h

....good practice.” As you saw last night, they were very cool & very professional. Never let it get out of hand. Thank you! On the bad side, the D.C. Mayor,
@MurielBowser
, who is always looking for money & help, wouldn’t let the D.C. Police get involved. “Not their job.” Nice!

And so you click on Murial Bowser twitter link only to find that Secret Service statement is that Metropolitan police Department and US Park Police were on the scene.

https://twitter.com/councilofdc/status/1266794227360464896

Same crap, different day.  Have to insight controversy and political fights even when there is nothing there.  Just made up Trump fake news.

If you don't like Trump's tweets, then don't read his tweets.  They aren't meant for you.  Their only purpose is to keep the opposition off balance.  (On second thought, they are meant for you).
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #51 on: May 30, 2020, 11:48:56 pm »
And here is a great example of Trump egging on a fight.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
·
10h

....good practice.” As you saw last night, they were very cool & very professional. Never let it get out of hand. Thank you! On the bad side, the D.C. Mayor,
@MurielBowser
, who is always looking for money & help, wouldn’t let the D.C. Police get involved. “Not their job.” Nice!

And so you click on Murial Bowser twitter link only to find that Secret Service statement is that Metropolitan police Department and US Park Police were on the scene.

https://twitter.com/councilofdc/status/1266794227360464896

Same crap, different day.  Have to insight controversy and political fights even when there is nothing there.  Just made up Trump fake news.

Oh...they were there. Did nothing, but they were there...which is far worse. As the President said, "they did nothing". And THAT, clearly, is the undertone of the Secret Service's tweet...damning with faint praise. That you would cite that as SUPPORTING your argument is humorous, as it clearly supports what the President is saying about the DC police being useless during this event.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2020, 11:49:47 pm by Mesaclone »
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #52 on: May 31, 2020, 12:30:34 am »
You have had more patience with the yapping chihuahua than I have.

I don't like yapping dogs.  I like big strong dogs that don't yap on twitter all day.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #53 on: May 31, 2020, 12:53:36 am »
--------------------------------
As I said previously, what we say labels us to others.
Asserting that Trump is a Conservative, labels you.
Incidentally, plagiarism is the aptitude level of the brain dead.
At his core, Trump is a deceitful draft-dodger, a bankrupt 4X and divorced 3x.
As such, the morons and sleaze bags he has nominated, is hardly a surprise,
as one has to have character himself, before one can recognize it in others.
Trump's model of character is the likes of Xi Jinping!

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #54 on: May 31, 2020, 01:44:30 am »

Clearly, you don’t know what the definition of plagiarism actually is...or you’d know that altering another’s words while acknowledging the original comments were yours is not plagiarism. Had I copied it verbatim and claimed it as my own THAT would be plagiarism. As you apparently did NOT understand that definition...perhaps you should be less cavalier in calling others “brain dead”.

As for your other insults aimed at the President, they say a great deal about you...just not in the way you think they do.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

rangerrebew

« Reply #55 on: May 31, 2020, 01:34:54 pm »
The commiecrats are demonstrating perfect Cloward/Piven strategy! ****slapping

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #56 on: May 31, 2020, 04:18:08 pm »
I don't like yapping dogs.  I like big strong dogs that don't yap on twitter all day.

You completely miss the point, yet again ...  :silly:

« Reply #57 on: May 31, 2020, 04:27:49 pm »

I still can't decide if you had your heart broken by a rich, educated, funny, handsome man who didn't call after that dinner you thought was a date..... or you've been upset your whole life because you're still the schmoe who carries his luggage. 

But I will ... so keep posting the clues.  :pop41:

Online Hoodat

« Reply #58 on: May 31, 2020, 04:33:30 pm »
Riots didn't help Hubert Humphrey in 1968.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online libertybele

« Reply #59 on: May 31, 2020, 05:07:14 pm »
Riots didn't help Hubert Humphrey in 1968.

Trump may be fighting on all fronts, but he is also winning on a lot of fronts!  Thankful that Trump is a leader with a whole lot of backbone.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 08:50:37 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

« Reply #61 on: May 31, 2020, 08:54:22 pm »
I didn't miss the point.   

You've now missed it twice.