Author Topic: Floyd's Uncle Disparages Violent Protests  (Read 334 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Floyd's Uncle Disparages Violent Protests
« on: May 30, 2020, 03:32:43 am »
Floyd's Uncle Disparages Violent Protests

The uncle of a black man who died in police custody in Minneapolis said he will be attending a peaceful demonstration in Rapid City, South Dakota, this weekend, but that he doesn't approve of the violent protests taking place in response to the killing.

George Floyd died Monday after a white police officer knelt on his neck. Floyd's death has set off days of violent protests in the Twin Cities and across the U.S.

“I think that is absolutely outlandish for them to destroy their own city, their own home, to make a point,” Floyd's uncle, Selwyn Jones, told the Rapid City Journal. “I don’t think the point that they’re trying to make is the point that we’re trying to make.”

https://www.newsmax.com/us/uncle-floyd/2020/05/29/id/969731/
« Last Edit: May 30, 2020, 03:34:06 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Floyd's Uncle Disparages Violent Protests
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2020, 03:33:37 am »
He's so right.  What are they helping?  Past protest its violent riots.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2020, 07:38:48 pm »
God bless him.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2020, 11:09:18 pm »
He's so right.  What are they helping?  Past protest its violent riots.
They are helping themselves, they aren't protesters(I'm sure he knows that) they are opportunists that revel in destruction and the chance to loot. There should be broadcast warnings that anyone out after curfew will be arrested and anyone caught looting will be shot and there should be plenty of NG and law enforcement on the streets to do the job and actually carryout the orders.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2020, 12:00:53 am »
The aftermath will be increase in firearm sales and conceal carry permits
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2020, 12:07:29 am »
The aftermath will be increase in firearm sales and conceal carry permits

My kids say non gun-owning friends of theirs are now plying them with questions about firearms.