Author Topic: All hell is breaking loose across America  (Read 2665 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: All hell is breaking loose across America
« Reply #50 on: May 30, 2020, 02:17:03 am »
That's it for me...cyber do you want to take over?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #51 on: May 30, 2020, 02:18:18 am »
That's it for me...cyber do you want to take over?

Are you riding the Twitter account?  Sure.  And here I thought this was just my little corner of the world, what with recent events here.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #52 on: May 30, 2020, 02:21:19 am »
They did not look like the protests we're seeing today, which are diverse and multi-ethnic. That is a huge shift and a testament to all the work the #BlackLivesMatter
 movement has done to make this a mainstream issue.

Vandalism and looting are now mainstream?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #53 on: May 30, 2020, 02:21:39 am »
John Hawkins
@johnhawkinsrwn
Cops in liberal cities: Hey we got a hair salon breaking lockdown because they need to feed their family. Send out a SWAT team.

Also cops in liberal cities: Sure that mob is burning down the city, but people might think we're racist if we try to stop them, so let 'em go.
7:14 PM · May 29, 2020·Twitter Web App
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #54 on: May 30, 2020, 02:33:57 am »
Kaitlin Bennett
@KaitMarieox
Why is @shaunking
 allowed to utilize Facebook to promote riots, arson, and shoplifting? Alex Jones & Laura Loomer were banned from social media for far less. It's time for @realDonaldTrump
 to do something about big tech's blatant double standard and censorship of conservatives.

I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #55 on: May 30, 2020, 03:54:14 am »
Still tough going at the White House.  SS barricades are down.

Jonathan T Gilliam
@JGilliam_SEAL

If the @SecretService
 doesn’t push this riot back soon, they are going to get overwhelmed. If people storm the White House they will be forced to go to guns. Not a good situation and the optics will be used against @realDonaldTrump

8:48 PM · May 29, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #56 on: May 30, 2020, 04:24:57 am »
Martha MacCallum
@marthamaccallum

40M unemployed, stress & depression from 3 months of pandemic - the civil unrest we were warned of is underway. #GeorgeFloyd lost his job in a covid shutdown, then was killed by an evil officer for the crime of a fake $20. His death was the spark, the fire is spreading.
🙏🏻

Flag of United States
9:17 PM · May 29, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #57 on: May 30, 2020, 05:15:15 am »
This is just nuts...
Just more '60s redux....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

« Reply #58 on: May 30, 2020, 02:02:55 pm »
Zoney  @Zaney_Zoney

Last night 8pm Phoenix there were no protester. Poof 10pm there were 100s in downtown Phx where did they all come from, who brought them there? Not buying this is a random protest, this is planned and paid for by the subversives looking for a crisis to never go to waste.
9:52 AM · May 30, 2020·

Many of these “protesters” are wearing wires and are professionally equipped. For you doubters it doesn’t take many to stir peaceful protests into a full scale riot. Just put 2 or 3 professionals in a crowd of 500 and watch bad shit happen.  Wake up people. We’re being played.
9:48 AM · May 30, 2020
« Last Edit: May 30, 2020, 02:04:03 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #59 on: May 30, 2020, 02:11:47 pm »
It's Riot Night in America!
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #60 on: May 30, 2020, 02:12:36 pm »
Zoney  @Zaney_Zoney

Last night 8pm Phoenix there were no protester. Poof 10pm there were 100s in downtown Phx where did they all come from, who brought them there? Not buying this is a random protest, this is planned and paid for by the subversives looking for a crisis to never go to waste.
9:52 AM · May 30, 2020·

Many of these “protesters” are wearing wires and are professionally equipped. For you doubters it doesn’t take many to stir peaceful protests into a full scale riot. Just put 2 or 3 professionals in a crowd of 500 and watch bad shit happen.  Wake up people. We’re being played.

We need to know who and how these groups are being funded and deal with it.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #61 on: May 30, 2020, 02:17:23 pm »
We need to know who and how these groups are being funded and deal with it.
Who bought the airline tickets for them to fly into MSP? I read a tweet from someone who witnessed a planeload of young Antifa types arriving at MSP airport (I'll try to track it down and share).

Okay, this one's hearsay (but still could be 100% accurate). I'll look for a first-hand report.
Kyle Hooten @KyleHooten2
Hundreds of protestors are arriving to Minneapolis via airplane this morning per a close friend of mine who was at the MSP airport.
11:54 AM · May 29, 2020

Hooten subsequently tweeted:
Kyle Hooten  @KyleHooten2
My source was dead on. Gov Walz just alluded to this occurring
3:40 AM · May 30, 2020·
« Last Edit: May 30, 2020, 02:28:43 pm by mountaineer »

Online mountaineer

« Reply #62 on: May 30, 2020, 02:52:57 pm »
Jesse Rodriguez  @JesseRodriguez
St. Paul, MN Mayor Melvin Carter says every person arrested in his city last night was from out of state.
10:24 AM · May 30, 2020·

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #63 on: May 30, 2020, 02:54:03 pm »
Just more '60s redux....

Just with shittier music...

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #64 on: May 30, 2020, 06:07:29 pm »
Just with shittier music...
In the 60s, the sort of "lyrics" associated with rap now were considered a street game, "Cappin'"or "Signifyin'" or playing "Dozens" for the dozens of put-downs that were exchanged. Anyone who got physical was considered the loser. That was then. When 'rap' "music" started coming out, I figured it wouldn't last long...

(OK, I was wrong, but I also didn't anticipate the amount of money to be made and the amount of promotion it would receive.)

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #65 on: May 30, 2020, 06:15:25 pm »
In the 60s, the sort of "lyrics" associated with rap now were considered a street game, "Cappin'"or "Signifyin'" or playing "Dozens" for the dozens of put-downs that were exchanged. Anyone who got physical was considered the loser. That was then. When 'rap' "music" started coming out, I figured it wouldn't last long...

(OK, I was wrong, but I also didn't anticipate the amount of money to be made and the amount of promotion it would receive.)

I remember the Great Folk Music Scare of the early 70's.  We were terrified that crap was going to catch on.  Then came Disco......
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #66 on: May 30, 2020, 06:22:57 pm »
Jesse Rodriguez  @JesseRodriguez
St. Paul, MN Mayor Melvin Carter says every person arrested in his city last night was from out of state.
10:24 AM · May 30, 2020·

In that case, federal charges should also be brought against them.  Find out who pays their bond.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #67 on: May 30, 2020, 06:37:07 pm »
I remember the Great Folk Music Scare of the early 70's.  We were terrified that crap was going to catch on.  Then came Disco......
THere was still a lot of good rock and roll in those days. My grandkids still like it.

C S Lewis

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #68 on: May 30, 2020, 06:45:17 pm »

Wake up people. We’re being played.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #69 on: May 30, 2020, 06:49:14 pm »

During the Watts riots, there were 'scouts' who would run ahead, breaking windows out of the 'lootable' stores, and move on. While that may have been a gang thing there, it still reeks of well organized groups out for gain, and not spontaneous individual action. Unless the person had a fetish for breaking glass, they'd have gone through the opening and picked up some of the best stuff for themselves (gold chains, for instance) otherwise.

C S Lewis

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #70 on: May 30, 2020, 07:23:03 pm »
During the Watts riots, there were 'scouts' who would run ahead, breaking windows out of the 'lootable' stores, and move on. While that may have been a gang thing there, it still reeks of well organized groups out for gain, and not spontaneous individual action. Unless the person had a fetish for breaking glass, they'd have gone through the opening and picked up some of the best stuff for themselves (gold chains, for instance) otherwise.

During the Riots  I had a summer job as a lowest level Apprentice Carpenter, in San Clemente. There was a young black Apprentice (higher level than me) who lived in Santa Ana.

The Monday after the Riots, he somewhat shyly joined the snack truck morning break group, and stated "I was going to go up there (to LA) to see my mother, but those ni88ers are shooting ni88ers."

A couple of years later, I had a job that took me into inner city LA areas. Concerned a bit, but not all that much.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #71 on: May 30, 2020, 08:23:35 pm »
Martha MacCallum
@marthamaccallum

40M unemployed, stress & depression from 3 months of pandemic - the civil unrest we were warned of is underway. #GeorgeFloyd lost his job in a covid shutdown, then was killed by an evil officer for the crime of a fake $20. His death was the spark, the fire is spreading.
🙏🏻

Flag of United States
9:17 PM · May 29, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Martha, I thought you were smarter than this.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #72 on: May 30, 2020, 08:32:41 pm »
Martha, I thought you were smarter than this.
Yea, don't watch her anymore... she went the way of that other blondie... forgot her name

Online mountaineer

« Reply #73 on: May 30, 2020, 08:37:08 pm »
During the Watts riots, there were 'scouts' who would run ahead, breaking windows out of the 'lootable' stores, and move on. While that may have been a gang thing there, it still reeks of well organized groups out for gain, and not spontaneous individual action.
There are reports - and photos - on twitter of neatly stacked piles of bricks, just waiting for "protesters" to grab a few and hurl them through windows. Who put them there?

Online mountaineer

« Reply #74 on: May 30, 2020, 08:51:01 pm »
Protest in Pittsburgh has turned violent (surprise!) and they're even protesting in Toronto. Canada, not Ohio.  :shrug: