Author Topic: RNC claims gunshot fired into GOP field office, but police say damage 'not believed to be caused by  (Read 1132 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/individual-allegedly-fired-gun-shot-into-republican-field-office-during-trump-campaign-event-rnc-says

RNC claims gunshot fired into GOP field office, but police say damage 'not believed to be caused by firearm'

EXCLUSIVE: The Republican National Committee told Fox News they believe a gunshot was fired through a window of a GOP office in Mohave County, Arizona during a Trump Victory event Thursday night, but local police say they don't believe the shattered glass was caused by a firearm.

An RNC official told Fox News that at around 7:00 p.m., a group of five GOP volunteers were gathered in the Mohave County Republican Office in BullHead City, Ariz., to host an online “MAGA Meet Up” -- an online tool the campaign uses to talk with supporters-- when a gunshot shattered a window near the front door.
But a Bullhead City Police spokesperson told Fox News Friday that they are investigating an aggravated assault and criminal damage incident at the Mohave County Republican Central Committee. But the spokesman said police, at this time, do not believe the shattered window was caused by a firearm.

"On Thursday, May 28, at about 7:20 p.m., police were called for a report of a weapons offense," the spokesperson told Fox News. "The investigation revealed that an unknown object penetrated through the window and blinds. At this time, police do not know what caused the damage to the glass window; however, it is NOT believed to be caused by a firearm."

@Cyber Liberty
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Gunshot Fired into Republican Field Office in Arizona During Campaign Event

By Zachary Evans
May 29, 2020 12:25 PM

A gunshot was fired through the window of the Mohave County Republican Office in Bullhead City, Ariz., on Thursday with five volunteers inside.

The volunteers were hosting an online meeting of Trump supporters when the gunshot shattered a window near the door of the office. Bullhead City police are still investigating the incident, and have not yet announced any suspects or possible motives. The shooting follows several incidents of violence directed at Trump supporters.

“Last night, another group of President Donald Trump supporters appeared to be targeted when a gun shot was fired into a clearly-marked local Republican office while they were inside hosting an event,” RNC spokesman Rick Gorka told Fox News. “Thankfully no one was hurt…This pattern of violence against our volunteers is sickening.”

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/gunshot-fired-into-republican-field-office-in-arizona-during-campaign-event/

=========================================

Personal Note:  Mrs. Liberty and I had just finished our volunteer work at this GOP office a couple of hours before this happened!  I was on the same Zoom meeting the people in the office were on.  Scary times!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

By Zachary Evans

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/gunshot-fired-into-republican-field-office-in-arizona-during-campaign-event/

Personal Note:  Mrs. Liberty and I had just finished our volunteer work at this GOP office a couple of hours before this happened!  I was on the same Zoom meeting the people in the office were on.  Scary times!

You Trump enablers should get used to receiving this kind of attention. You're a scourge on this land! yymouse

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The Fox News story is FOS, it was a gunshot, the Police told AP it was, but they didn't find a bullet.  Probably shattered on impact with the tempered glass.

@PeteS in CA  I merged the story I posted 30 seconds after you...lol.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
In this era of a 100 real time security cams per square mile. it will be interesting to see if they can find the culprit.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

The Fox News story is FOS, it was a gunshot, the Police told AP it was, but they didn't find a bullet.  Probably shattered on impact with the tempered glass.

@PeteS in CA  I merged the story I posted 30 seconds after you...lol.

Depending upon the caliber of firearm a pane of glass is perfected capable of deflecting a bullet hitting it at an oblique angle.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Depending upon the caliber of firearm a pane of glass is perfected capable of deflecting a bullet hitting it at an oblique angle.

True.  The fellow who was there at the time said the tempered window completely shattered.  It had a frosted appearance, then collapsed under its own weight.  There were about 7 people inside the office at the time.  The Director of the office was also there, and she told the cops she didn't want a lot of publicity.  It remains to be seen if she gets her wish.  A Bing search gave me 4 published stories about it so far.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
In this era of a 100 real time security cams per square mile. it will be interesting to see if they can find the culprit.

We're a small town, and the streets were pretty empty at the time.  The only reason we weren't there at the time was because we'd just finished our volunteer time in the HQ. We had cats to feed!
I will NOT comply.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

By Zachary Evans

Hopefully just an accident. However probability lastt  night, would argue against an errant projectile striking the GOP Hq, in Bullhead.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Hopefully just an accident. However probability lastt  night, would argue against an errant projectile striking the GOP Hq, in Bullhead.

Somebody chucked a brick through the other window, a year or so ago.  Somebody likes us.
I will NOT comply.

Offline mountaineer

Possible suspect sighted:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Update:

Police say vandalism at GOP headquarters wasn't gunfire

http://www.mohavedailynews.com/news/police-say-vandalism-at-gop-headquarters-wasnt-gunfire/article_82d5094e-a302-11ea-9f83-bbe1f5444183.html

MAGA meeting attendants say otherwise...read the article.  The local Director of the office is trying to downplay this, but the State Chair says it's anti-Republican terrorism.
I will NOT comply.

Offline PeteS in CA

Update:

Police say vandalism at GOP headquarters wasn't gunfire

http://www.mohavedailynews.com/news/police-say-vandalism-at-gop-headquarters-wasnt-gunfire/article_82d5094e-a302-11ea-9f83-bbe1f5444183.html

MAGA meeting attendants say otherwise...read the article.  The local Director of the office is trying to downplay this, but the State Chair says it's anti-Republican terrorism.

“The investigation revealed that an unknown object penetrated through the window and blinds,” the Bullhead City Police Department posted on its Facebook page Friday morning. “At this time, police do not know what caused the damage to the glass window; however, it is not believed to be caused by a firearm.”

No injuries were reported and no suspects have been identified. No one was seen in the area or fleeing — either by vehicle or on foot — around 7:20 p.m., when the incident first was reported.

“I’ve heard a lot of gunfire in my life,” said Scigliano, who, along with the others in the building, was participating in a Trump Victory online organizing event. “Sounded like a 9mm. The projectile came through the glass and went into the ceiling.

So something did get through the glass at least somewhat intact. Have the ceiling tiles (or whatever the material) been checked for entry and exit holes? Sounds like BPD is being less than diligent in seeking either a bullet or whatever object penetrated both the glass and the blinds.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So something did get through the glass at least somewhat intact. Have the ceiling tiles (or whatever the material) been checked for entry and exit holes? Sounds like BPD is being less than diligent in seeking either a bullet or whatever object penetrated both the glass and the blinds.

Yeah, I'm  bit perturbed the bullet wasn't found.  Watch this...I'll find the bullet the next time I'm down at the office.  I know Al personally, along with everybody else that was in the office at the time.  If he says he saw ceiling tile debris coming down, it's so.  I know where to look, based on his description in this story.
I will NOT comply.