Author Topic: 'These people don't give a damn about George Floyd': Former local NAACP leader slams rioters  (Read 209 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'These people don't give a damn about George Floyd': Former local NAACP leader slams rioters
by Andrew Mark Miller
 | May 29, 2020 01:26 PM

A former local NAACP leader criticized the protesters in Minneapolis who became violent as they demonstrated over the death of George Floyd, a black man who died this week in police custody.

“All this shit that's up here. St. Paul ain’t got shit to do with what happened. … and these people don’t give a damn about George Floyd,” Dianne Binns, former head of the NAACP chapter in St. Paul, Minnesota, said on Thursday. “Leave this shit alone. These mother f---ers need to go home.”

Binns told a reporter she initially went to the “rally” to give her support for the protesters angry about Floyd’s death but soon realized it was going to be a "riot" and left.

“It wasn’t a rally. It was going to be a riot, so I left,” she said. “I know how it was going to end, so I left the rally.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/these-people-dont-give-a-damn-about-george-floyd-former-local-naacp-leader-slams-rioters
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 05:44:14 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34