Author Topic: George Floyd’s family wants to do an independent autopsy  (Read 205 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
10:04 a.m. ET, May 28, 2020
George Floyd’s family wants to do an independent autopsy

From CNN's Carma Hassan

George Floyd’s family attorney Benjamin Crump told CNN’s Alisyn Camerota that the Floyd family is waiting for the medical examiner’s office to complete their autopsy so they can “give him a proper funeral and also to have an independent autopsy because they do not trust…the city of Minneapolis.”

“Is it two justice systems in America? One for Black America and one for White America? We can’t have that, we have to have equal justice for the United States of America and that’s what I think the protesters are crying out for,” Crump said.

Crump said the officers should have been arrested that same day Floyd died.

â€œSo every day that passes, Alisyn, it’s like another day of injustice,” Crump said.

â€œThey executed my brother in broad daylight. People had to film that. People had to see that,” Philonise Floyd said, wiping tears from his eyes. “People pleaded for his life.”

Floyd said he didn’t want protesters to lash out, but he can’t stop them because they have pain.

â€œI want everything to be peaceful but I can’t make everybody be peaceful, I can’t, it’s hard,” Floyd said.

https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/george-floyd-protest-updates-05-28-20/h_8ac340ebf9cc671dd79c6fd9338a9930
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34