Author Topic: George Floyd's girlfriend says the sight of Minneapolis burning would 'devastate' him, and calls for  (Read 533 times)

rangerrebew

George Floyd's girlfriend says the sight of Minneapolis burning would 'devastate' him, and calls for calm
Sophia Ankel

George Floyd's girlfriend said that the sight of the Minneapolis protests would "devastate" him.

Courteney Ross, who has been with Floyd for the last three years, said that she understands the frustration but wants people "to protest in a peaceful way."

Her message comes as Minneapolis sees its third night of demonstrations with protesters setting fire to a Minneapolis police precinct near to where officers violently detained Floyd on Monday.

https://www.insider.com/george-floyds-girlfriend-minneapolis-burning-would-devastate-him-2020-5

rangerrebew

Does anyone actually believe the rioters give a tinker's d*mn about Floyd or what he would care about? **nononono*

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
My compliments to her, if she truly means this. 

Unlike the Brown family in Ferguson, who started out with this type of language, but with prompting started throwing as much gasoline on the riot fire, as the BLM thugs themself. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
My sis texted me that there are 200+ buildings destroyed in St. Paul and at least that many in Minneapolis. Most were black and immigrant owners and residents.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
She also said that business owners were getting threatened in the far south relatively affluent suburbs, and they are trying to break into govt buildings also, which happened in CO and OH too.

That is coordinated antifa and BLM terrorist crap, not downtown ghetto thugs.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 03:47:47 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I call upon Hiden Biden, to demand a stop to da burnin, lootin.

Dey be his peeps. Dey be black.

Val Jarret, on behalf of the Obama fambly, say "Burn, Baby Burn.

In history 1968 and 1972 Nixon won based on Law & Order,

1965 Watts Riots

1968 Chicago democrat convention riots

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
She also said that business owners were getting threatened in the far south relatively affluent suburbs, and they are trying to break into govt buildings also, which happened in CO and OH too.

That is coordinated antifa and BLM terrorist crap, not downtown ghetto thugs.

These events are becoming so predictable and without reprecussions, that one has to wonder at what hill and battle do we finally say this is enough and start fighting back.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
These events are becoming so predictable and without reprecussions, that one has to wonder at what hill and battle do we finally say this is enough and start fighting back.

The farther from they city center they get, the more likely I imagine, and hope.
The Republic is lost.

Offline musiclady

George Floyd Left a Gospel Legacy in Houston

She's right.......

Multiple Christian leaders have called him a "person of peace."  From their testimony, he would be grieving at what is being done to destroy cities.

(Article from Christianity Today).
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

My sis texted me that there are 200+ buildings destroyed in St. Paul and at least that many in Minneapolis. Most were black and immigrant owners and residents.

There are people who have put signs in their windows saying "minority owned" to try to prevent the destruction.

It won't work because these monsters don't care whose property they are destroying.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I call upon Hiden Biden, to demand a stop to da burnin, lootin.

Dey be his peeps. Dey be black.

Val Jarret, on behalf of the Obama fambly, say "Burn, Baby Burn.

In history 1968 and 1972 Nixon won based on Law & Order,

1965 Watts Riots

1968 Chicago democrat convention riots
First someone would have to explain to Slow Joe what was going on, that it wasn't an action movie he was watching on TV. Secondly why would he or his handlers want to stop something that they would see as damaging to Trump? As if they gave a damn about the damage to America, it plays right into their racial agitation to keep Americans divided.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
[First someone would have to explain to Slow Joe what was going on, that it wasn't an action movie he was watching on TV. Secondly why would he or his handlers want to stop something that they would see as damaging to Trump? As if they gave a damn about the damage to America, it plays right into their racial agitation to keep Americans divided.

I am sad today for my country.

I still remember the remarks of a black carpenter on a jobsite in Aug. 1965, during the Watts Riots.

Little did I know it would happen, over and over and over.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln