Author Topic: Colin Kaepernick on George Floyd case: 'When civility leads to death, revolting is the only logical  (Read 718 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Colin Kaepernick on George Floyd case: 'When civility leads to death, revolting is the only logical reaction'

By Ryan Gaydos | Fox News

Colin Kaepernick reacted to the death of George Floyd, and the violent protests that came in the days after, on social media Thursday.

It was the first comments Kaepernick made since Floyd died in an officer-involved incident in Minneapolis on Monday. Video released from the arrest showed an officer kneeling on Floyd’s neck while he screamed he couldn’t breathe.

Floyd later died as a result of the incident. Protests ensued in the days following, with looting and several buildings burning Wednesday night.

“When civility leads to death, revolting is the only logical reaction,” the former San Francisco 49ers quarterback tweeted.

“The cries for peace will rain down, and when they do, they will land on deaf ears, because your violence has brought this resistance. We have the right to fight back! Rest in Power George Floyd.”

more
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/colin-kaepernick-george-floyd-case-tweet-reaction
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I wonder if his little militant girlfriend from "Talk Stoop" Nessa wrote that for him?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online berdie

Kaepernick is a media whore and should be ashamed of himself, imho. He is throwing gas on a blazing fire.

Offline mortarman

I'm still waiting for Tha Irreverent Jessaya Jackson an' Fat Al Sharptongue to chip in their two cents worth.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline skeeter

I found Kaepernick revolting years ago.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I wonder if his little militant girlfriend from "Talk Stoop" Nessa wrote that for him?
There is a solution for all of this, give the protesters what they want, pull all police out of the are and just let the people take care of themselves. Hell I bet in a very short time the moslems will be happy to maintain order in the streets and these protests riots will soon be a thing of the past..................or else.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
There is a solution for all of this, give the protesters what they want, pull all police out of the are and just let the people take care of themselves. Hell I bet in a very short time the moslems will be happy to maintain order in the streets and these protests riots will soon be a thing of the past..................or else.

They did that last night.  They burned down blocks of buildings.  I say, Cool!  Let them.  It's their shit they're setting on fire.  I've about had it with trying to protect them from their own jungle.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Applewood

Oh Colin, go peddle a few pairs of Nikes and stay the hell out of this.

Offline mountaineer

"Civility leads to death"? That makes no sense.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Applewood

"Civility leads to death"? That makes no sense.

The guy has the mental capacity of an avocado, so what do we expect?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
They did that last night.  They burned down blocks of buildings.  I say, Cool!  Let them.  It's their shit they're setting on fire.  I've about had it with trying to protect them from their own jungle.

Police have retreated again tonight as well as the Fire Department.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline mountaineer

The guy has the mental capacity of an avocado, so what do we expect?
A pampered brat who never experienced racial discrimination. I wonder whether he hates his white family or accuses them of being racist.

Offline mountaineer

Lebron James does a little pot-stirring, too.
...  Outrage over the case spilled over into the sports world, with NBA stars LeBron James and Steph Curry taking to social media to express anger over Floyd’s death.

James posted side-by-side images on Instagram of Chauvin pinning Floyd and former NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick kneeling during the national anthem before a San Francisco 49ers game — his high-profile protest against police brutality against black Americans.

“This…. Is Why,” the post said in explaining Kap’s protest.  ...
NY Post
 *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Applewood

Lebron James does a little pot-stirring, too.NY Post
 *****rollingeyes*****

I guess LeBron is bored, nothing else to do, so he's angling for some free publicity.  None of the celebrities and sports figures really care about Mr. Floyd or his family -- which by the way, asked for calm.  They just want to get their names in the paper or on tv. 

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I guess LeBron is bored, nothing else to do, so he's angling for some free publicity.  None of the celebrities and sports figures really care about Mr. Floyd or his family -- which by the way, asked for calm.  They just want to get their names in the paper or on tv.

I view these POS' as complict to inciting violence.  BTW, I 100% endorse POTUS Trump's Tweet last night concerning this event.  I am so f'ing tired of militant SJW extremist exploitng these events for a opportunity to burn cities down...   BEARS REPEATING......

"When the Looting Starts, the Shooting Starts"
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Applewood

I view these POS' as complict to inciting violence.  BTW, I 100% endorse POTUS Trump's Tweet last night concerning this event.  I am so f'ing tired of militant SJW extremist exploitng these events for a opportunity to burn cities down...   BEARS REPEATING......

"When the Looting Starts, the Shooting Starts"

It's high time the feds take an in-depth look at the terrorists and their organizations who put on these so-called protests.   I'm tired of the media portraying these things as something local and spontaneous.  There are terrorists out there whose sole purpose is to bring down America so they can institute their own New World Order.  So they go into the cities to incite violence  as a means to their end.  I'd particularly like to see where these groups get the money to finance their terrorism.  Soros is always mentioned, but I suspect there might be others, including whole foreign countries involved too.

Offline mountaineer

Yes, I read that Floyd's family said he'd be quite saddened by the horrendous and violent behavior exhibited by those claiming to be upset over his death.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Looting and destruction of property is not justified under the cover of "protest".   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline musiclady

It's high time the feds take an in-depth look at the terrorists and their organizations who put on these so-called protests.   I'm tired of the media portraying these things as something local and spontaneous.  There are terrorists out there whose sole purpose is to bring down America so they can institute their own New World Order.  So they go into the cities to incite violence  as a means to their end.  I'd particularly like to see where these groups get the money to finance their terrorism.  Soros is always mentioned, but I suspect there might be others, including whole foreign countries involved too.

There needs to be a distinction made however, between the protests that are local and peaceful, as there were in both Ferguson and Minneapolis, and the outside anarchists who quickly descend and start the violence.

The media of course makes no such distinction because they thrive on misinformation and deceit.

Edited to add:  One of the family members who lives in the neighborhood said that there were peaceful protests early on, but when the violent interlopers came in, they switched to become clean-up crews.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 03:10:30 pm by musiclady »
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

A pampered brat who never experienced racial discrimination. I wonder whether he hates his white family or accuses them of being racist.

^^^^This^^^^

He’s a privileged nobody who found a way to keep getting undeserved attention and praise.

A loser who never experienced the hardships he claims to care about.

(Sort of like Obama, eh?)

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline PeteS in CA

I found Kaepernick revolting years ago.

:yowsa:  888high58888

And that was just his last three years as the 9ers starting QB! ****drummer

Kaep-Lovers remember his first season as starting QB, when the 9ers went to the Superbowl. 9ers fans who paid attention remember that only the first of Kaep's last 3 seasons was not a losing season ... and it wasn't a winning season either.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 02:39:29 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mountaineer

Rioters Decline To Sign Colin Kaepernick
May 29th, 2020

MINNEAPOLIS, MN—Colin Kaepernick arrived at the Minneapolis riots last night, saying he was excited to be a part of the looting and violence.

Kaepernick tried out for the riots by throwing bricks into windows but missed every time. He was able to rush a Molotov cocktail into a target window and then spike it on the ground, but then he caught fire. Finally, in a last-ditch effort to get selected for one of the riot squads, he filmed a workout video and sent it to various protester organizations but hadn't heard back as of publishing time.

"While we appreciate Kaepernick's enthusiasm, we need someone who can lob a Molotov cocktail accurately," said a representative for the rioters. "We wish him the best of luck in his future rioting career. We believe Kaepernick will land on his feet with another rioting organization.  ..."More from Babylon Bee (of course)

Offline musiclady

Rioters Decline To Sign Colin Kaepernick
May 29th, 2020

MINNEAPOLIS, MN—Colin Kaepernick arrived at the Minneapolis riots last night, saying he was excited to be a part of the looting and violence.

Kaepernick tried out for the riots by throwing bricks into windows but missed every time. He was able to rush a Molotov cocktail into a target window and then spike it on the ground, but then he caught fire. Finally, in a last-ditch effort to get selected for one of the riot squads, he filmed a workout video and sent it to various protester organizations but hadn't heard back as of publishing time.

"While we appreciate Kaepernick's enthusiasm, we need someone who can lob a Molotov cocktail accurately," said a representative for the rioters. "We wish him the best of luck in his future rioting career. We believe Kaepernick will land on his feet with another rioting organization.  ..."More from Babylon Bee (of course)

:rolling: