Author Topic: Biden Backtracks on Picking Woman of Color as Running Mate  (Read 790 times)

Offline Hoodat

Biden Backtracks on Picking Woman of Color as Running Mate

Haris Alic   |   28 May 2020

Former Vice President Joe Biden is backtracking on the idea that his eventual running mate will be a woman of color.

Biden, who is facing criticism after appearing to claim that African Americans considering voting for President Donald Trump “ain’t black,” told CNN’s Dana Bash on Tuesday during an interview that he was not ready to promise to put a woman of color on the ticket despite rumors in recent weeks that he was heading in that direction.

“Look, I’m not going to get into that now because we haven’t gotten there yet,” the former vice president said when asked if his running mate would be a woman of color.

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/05/28/biden-backtracks-on-picking-woman-of-color-as-running-mate/

They are having difficulty finding someone who is worse than Biden - basically an incentive not to assassinate him just as he was for Obama.  My recommendation would be Patty Murray of Washington.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Biden Backtracks on Picking Woman of Color as Running Mate
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2020, 08:11:26 pm »
The story that he's "backtracking" is BS.  His "C'mon, man, you ain't black!" cack-up was so profound he can't get out of it, and if he doesn't pick a black (woman, because he stupidly made that promise) he'll lose a bunch of AA votes.  He doesn't start with the natural Rat advantage of 85% of the AA vote, because Trump really is attracting more black votes than Rats usually do.

This is to be expected when the Rats are in a perpetual cycle of cobbling together factions of minorities, where every calculation comes with a balance of the promise of associated gains versus the risk of losses.  They've been doing this since before I became a spectator of the game.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2020, 08:13:04 pm »
He's just waiting to hear back from Oprah.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2020, 08:19:16 pm »
He's just waiting to hear back from Oprah.

Funny, isn’t it? I’ve heard many democrats say it would be a wonderful thing if Oprah ran. They said that right after dismissing Trump as “just a reality” star.  :silly:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2020, 09:45:47 pm »
Funny, isn’t it? I’ve heard many democrats say it would be a wonderful thing if Oprah ran. They said that right after dismissing Trump as “just a reality” star.  :silly:

@aligncare

Being proven to have said such a thing should be legal grounds to bar someone from voting on grounds of being legally stoopid.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2020, 09:48:53 pm »
He's still stuck with naming a female running mate, though, right? Andy Cuomo is sad.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2020, 12:02:04 am »
@aligncare

Being proven to have said such a thing should be legal grounds to bar someone from voting on grounds of being legally stoopid.

Trump was the one that wanted Oprah.  You should watch this interview with Trump its hilarious!

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Trump+wanted+Oprah+for+VP&docid=608030801852369873&mid=F518BB8D84DFB1EBC51AF518BB8D84DFB1EBC51A&view=detail&FORM=VIRE

Everyone should watch your president lavish praise on liberals.

"you have to lead by example" -Trump
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 12:07:55 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2020, 12:25:52 am »
Trump was the one that wanted Oprah.  You should watch this interview with Trump its hilarious!

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Trump+wanted+Oprah+for+VP&docid=608030801852369873&mid=F518BB8D84DFB1EBC51AF518BB8D84DFB1EBC51A&view=detail&FORM=VIRE

Everyone should watch your president lavish praise on liberals.

"you have to lead by example" -Trump

Vintage 1988??   That would be 32 years ago.  Most people change a thing or two about themselves or their viewpoints over the course of 32 years.  So ... your point is?? 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2020, 12:33:03 am »
Vintage 1988??   That would be 32 years ago.  Most people change a thing or two about themselves or their viewpoints over the course of 32 years.  So ... your point is??

Trump is Satan.   *****rollingeyes*****
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2020, 12:34:30 am »
Trump was the one that wanted Oprah.

@Chosen Daughter

Even you aren't stupid enough to believe he was serious.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2020, 12:35:50 am »

@libertybele @Chosen Daughter

Her "point" is "Orange man bad causen his feet stink and he doan love Jesus!"

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2020, 12:43:00 am »
If he chose Michelle Obama, he would definitely win.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2020, 12:44:50 am »

That's the way I see it as well; especially if we continue to see racial uprisings.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2020, 12:45:17 am »

Are you willing to make book on that?  wink777
I will NOT comply.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2020, 12:48:50 am »
Next he'll "backtrack" on choosing a woman, period.

But still wondering...
... is it Joe who's really gonna MAKE this "choice", anyway...?

Offline libertybele

« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2020, 01:05:15 am »

Well ... the Obamas are still popular, especially Michelle.  She would appeal to the blacks, females and the millenial. Combine that with all the dead people and illegals voting along with mail-in voting and I say she'd bring in the votes for Sloe Joe, especially since most know that he's not going to be running things anyways.  Joe is a placeholder.  Nothing more.  People don't want Sloe Joe anymore than they want Hillary to run again.  Just my opinion of course.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2020, 01:09:08 am »
Next he'll "backtrack" on choosing a woman, period.

But still wondering...
... is it Joe who's really gonna MAKE this "choice", anyway...?

He might ... but IMHO it is the black vote that is going to be the deciding factor this election.  Michelle is their winning ticket. Also consider, she's someone that Joe hasn't played 'footsies' with.

I don't think for a second that Joe has a choice in this matter.  He's marching to their drum; he certainly doesn't seem mentally capable to marching to his own drum.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 01:12:09 am by libertybele »

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2020, 01:19:25 am »
@Cyber Liberty

Yes, for Democrats, white and black, she is the most popular black woman in the country and in other countries.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2020, 01:27:48 am »
@Cyber Liberty

Yes, for Democrats, white and black, she is the most popular black woman in the country and in other countries.

I guess we'd better pray then, for this is out of our control.  We don't select our "leaders" anymore.

Sorry, I refuse to give up.
I will NOT comply.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2020, 01:40:02 am »
And be guaranteed a fantabulous funeral within a year, Big Mike ain't patient.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2020, 03:33:38 am »
I guess we'd better pray then, for this is out of our control.  We don't select our "leaders" anymore.
Sorry, I refuse to give up.
@Cyber Liberty

Think about it this way:
Joe picks Michelle Obama.  Not only do the Democrats love her; even greater than that is, she brings Barack Obama with her and he gets another 8 year term, telling Joe and her what to do.  For sure every Democrat, even if they have to crawl through broken glass, will show up to vote.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2020, 01:10:34 pm »
He's still stuck with naming a female running mate, though, right? Andy Cuomo is sad.
Don't overlook Andy's abilities to wear a skirt in public.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline libertybele

« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2020, 11:02:35 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

Think about it this way:
Joe picks Michelle Obama.  Not only do the Democrats love her; even greater than that is, she brings Barack Obama with her and he gets another 8 year term, telling Joe and her what to do.  For sure every Democrat, even if they have to crawl through broken glass, will show up to vote.

Exactly @Victoria33   Except I expect that Biden will step down moving Michelle into the VP slot and Barrack will be First Gentlemen.  I would expect her to put someone in the VP slot like Jarrett or Holder, maybe even Farrakhan.

Offline corbe

« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2020, 11:27:14 pm »

My Nomination:  Keep him preoccupied.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.