Author Topic: Maxine Waters: Trump’s Dog Whistle Promotes George Floyd Tragedy — Police ‘Enjoyed’ Killing  (Read 289 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Maxine Waters: Trump’s Dog Whistle Promotes George Floyd Tragedy — Police ‘Enjoyed’ Killing

Pam Key 28 May 2020

Thursday, during an interview with TMZ, Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) accused President Donald Trump of “dog-whistling” which creates an environment that leads to a police officer “enjoying” the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis.

Waters said, “I’m reflecting of all the killings of young black men in particular but of course black woman as well, at the hands of police and at the hands if white supremacists. I’m thinking about the way that the president conducts himself in a way he’s dog-whistling. And I think that they are feeling that they can get away with this kind of treatment.”

She added, “I think that the officer who had his name on his neck enjoyed doing what he was doing. I believe sometimes some of these offices leave alone, thinking I’m going to get me one today. And I think this is his one that he got today. And he didn’t care whether or not anybody was photographing him. He did what he was doing. The officers who stood there and watched him are just as guilty as he is. I’m glad that all of them were fired. If, in fact, you have subdued a suspect that you’re not in any danger at all because the handcuffs are on him, there’s no reason for the police to do what this police did. And they don’t even mention in the report that the knee was on the neck George Floyd. You give them the right they would say to shoot you if you interfere with an arrest. And so it is dangerous, and citizens are doing the best job that they could do by photographing it. They’re photographing. They’re showing what is taking place, and what we’re finding is that the justice system does not work. Because the justice system will find a way to protect those offices in most cases, they will find justifiable homicide. And that’s what we’ve got to deal with. We’ve got to deal with the fact that we’re in America with a justice system that does not work for everybody.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/05/28/maxine-waters-trumps-dog-whistle-promotes-george-floyd-tragedy-police-enjoyed-killing/#
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Well in her defense Max would know dog behavior since she is the female version of a canine.  Someone ought try one out near her, and see if she howls. 
« Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 05:50:21 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

Only dogs hear dog whistles and Mad Maxine claims to have "heard" Trumpian dog whistles. Mad Maxine has TDS-driven tinnitus.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Get real lady. Blacks killing blacks is the number one cause of violent death among blacks.

White supremacists are really pretty far down the line as a COD, and I seriously doubt the POTUS is sending them secret signals.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis