Author Topic: WATCH: Palestinian Authority TV broadcasted Abbas’ vow to pay terrorist salaries 155 times in 2019  (Read 206 times)

rangerrebew

WATCH: Palestinian Authority TV broadcasted Abbas’ vow to pay terrorist salaries 155 times in 2019 alone
By Geller Report Staff - on May 28, 2020
"Palestinian": Jihad against Jews

Observe how Rep. Rashida Tlaib was raised. Joe Biden and the Democrats want your tax dollars to flow into the hands of the neo-Nazi Palestinian Authority, knowing full well that it will finance the murder of Israeli civilians. In a just world the members of the Palestinian Authority would be in a military prison. #Exodus!

WATCH: Palestinian Authority’s Fixation on Funding Terror

By United With Israel, May 26, 2020

Palestinian Authority TV broadcast Abbas’ vow to continue paying terrorist salaries no less than 155 times in 2019, Palestinian Media Watch reports.

https://gellerreport.com/2020/05/watch-palestinian-authority-tv-broadcasted-abbas-vow-to-pay-terrorist-salaries-155-times-in-2019-alone.html/

Offline mortarman

How much of the $150B dropped in pallets on the tarmac in Tehran went towards this? An' can we use it to connect Sock Monkey to muzzie terrorism at his trial?

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.