Author Topic: GOVS GONE WILD: Naughty Dems Keep Breaking Their Own Lockdown Rules  (Read 318 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Andrew Stiles - May 27, 2020 6:15 PM

Democratic governors who have imposed some of the country's most restrictive lockdown orders in response to the coronavirus pandemic keep getting busted trying to violate their own rules.

New Mexico governor Michelle Lujan Grisham, for example, is under fire after a local news outlet reported Wednesday that the Democrat skirted her own lockdown order to buy some fancy jewelry. Just days after Grisham ordered all nonessential businesses to close, she ordered jewelry over the phone, after which an employee went into the store and placed the jewelry outside for pickup.

The store's owner said she was not aware of the order and insisted that no one was allowed inside due to the governor's shutdown order. Grisham's office offered a slightly different version of events, citing a "longstanding personal relationship" with the store employee who fulfilled the jewelry order.

After initially saying a campaign staffer made the pickup, the governor's office said an unnamed friend performed the task at Grisham's request. The governor's office denied the jewelry order was an example of a politician receiving special treatment, suggesting instead it was part of Grisham's policy of "urging New Mexicans to find ways to support local businesses."

more
https://freebeacon.com/democrats/naughty-democrats/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Applewood

it's the old "do as I say, not as I do" routine.  And they wonder why the peasants refuse to be locked down or wear face masks, or socially distance, or keep their businesses closed. 

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
it's the old "do as I say, not as I do" routine.  And they wonder why the peasants refuse to be locked down or wear face masks, or socially distance, or keep their businesses closed.

Seen alot of this hypocricy, but nothing beats Kwomo the Killer one man war against the elderly.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.