Author Topic: Republican drops bid to unseat AOC, blames Cuomo's 'draconian' orders for hindering campaign  (Read 380 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Republican drops bid to unseat AOC, blames Cuomo's 'draconian' orders for hindering campaign

By Talia Kaplan | Fox News

Scherie Murray, one of the Republican candidates challenging New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, dropped out of the primary race, saying Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s “draconian” lockdown orders during the coronavirus pandemic prevented her from being able to campaign.

“It’s unfortunate, but what we’ve learned is the governor’s selective executive orders have really put a wrench into my campaign,” Murray told “Fox & Friends First” on Thursday.

“He had the choice to change the election in ways for which it could have been a more democratic process, but instead he chose to leave portions of the designating nominating petition process open to challenges and unfortunately I succumbed to challenges from my opponent and the local establishment.”

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/republican-murray-ocasio-cortez-seat-drops-out

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
This is a Lemonaid from Lemons story.

Think about it.  This stupid wench has done more to invigorate the conservative base than any one other person in the country.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
As if he had a chance.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
That's "her seat" for elections to come, unless redistricting eliminates it.

But even if that happens, she'll run against one of the other NYC democrat-communists... and quite possibly win.

However, I predict she has her hopes set on a "step up" -- taking out Chuck the Schmuck Schumer when his next election comes around.

That will become her stepping stone to the next possible run...

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Look at her pose.  The poor elephant died of the smell.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Look at her pose.  The poor elephant died of the smell.
:mauslaff: :mauslaff: :mauslaff: :mauslaff:
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Hoodat

Republican drops bid to unseat AOC, blames Cuomo's 'draconian' orders for hindering campaign

By Talia Kaplan | Fox News

Scherie Murray, one of the Republican candidates challenging New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, dropped out of the primary race, saying Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s “draconian” lockdown orders during the coronavirus pandemic prevented her from being able to campaign.

No, your willingness to surrender your freedom and play 'victim' is what impeded your ability to campaign.  You have over five months to knock on every single door in Brooklyn.  There is no law stopping you.  None.  And if anyone tries to arrest you, it would translate into millions of dollars in free campaign publicity.  Instead, you chose to quit, letting everyone know that you are not willing to fight for them.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-