Author Topic: Dow closes above 25k for first time since March  (Read 373 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dow closes above 25k for first time since March
« on: May 27, 2020, 10:34:33 pm »
By Sylvan Lane - 05/27/20 05:51 PM EDT

The Dow Jones Industrial Average closed Wednesday above 25,000 points for the first time since March as stocks rallied for the second straight day.

The Dow closed with a gain of 553 points, rising 2.2 percent to close at 25,548 points. The S&P 500 index notched a gain of nearly 1.5 percent while the Nasdaq composite rose almost 0.8 percent.

Stocks have risen steadily since the market bottomed out in mid-March despite the persistence of staggering job losses, rising unemployment, and growing pessimism in the pace of the economic recovery from the coronavirus crisis.

more
https://thehill.com/policy/finance/499823-dow-closes-above-25k-for-first-time-since-march
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
Re: Dow closes above 25k for first time since March
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2020, 10:38:12 pm »
By Sylvan Lane - 05/27/20 05:51 PM EDT

I can hear the dim crying and gnashing of teeth from here.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.