Author Topic: Nolte: That Time Team Obama Accused Romney of Killing a Woman  (Read 263 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Nolte 27 May 2020

In a 2012 campaign ad, Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney was accused of killing a woman.

Remember that?

While the same media that falsely accused President Trump of stealing the 2020 election, of being a Russian spy, of coddling Nazis, and of being responsible for 100,000 coronavirus deaths, freak out because Trump is breaking MSNBC host Joe Scarborough’s balls over an intern who died in his congressional office — a woman Scarborough joked about having sex with and killing, by the way — this seems like a good time to remind people of that time Team Obama accused Romney of killing a woman.

The media didn’t care. Even though…

Romney had nothing to do with the death of this woman. The Priorities USA ad falsely claimed Romney’s company, Bain Capital, swooped in and took away this woman’s health insurance, which caused her to succumb to cancer. But even that isn’t true. The company was doomed by overseas competition, specifically China, so as absurd as the premise was to accuse Romney of such a thing, even the premise of the premise was a lie. Even so…

The media didn’t care.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2020/05/27/nolte-time-team-obama-accused-romney-killing-woman/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Nolte: That Time Team Obama Accused Romney of Killing a Woman
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2020, 04:52:05 am »
I can actually see that happening. I worked at a company that was bought out by Bain.  I lost my job when much of the sub assemblies were outsourced.  I forgot the name of the insurance you get when you are laid off, but its so expensive.  So yes, I could see that happening.  If you don't carry the insurance then something like Cancer becomes a pre-existing condition.

Bain is brutal business.  I don't know that she would be able to say Romney killed her.

Much of the outsourcing and downsizing was done back in the 90's due to Clinton signing NAFTA.  Obama should have been blaming that.

COBRA is the insurance
« Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 05:36:38 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Nolte: That Time Team Obama Accused Romney of Killing a Woman
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2020, 05:03:13 am »
Where is the smoking gun with this video.  Its Imus that jokes he had to have sex with her and then kill her.  Scarborough no word response.  Just chuckle.  I imagine, and I don't remember this story at all, but if there was a conspiracy theory he probably was tired of it.  It probably was a joke to him.  If people were accusing you of conspiracy couldn't you sarcastically laugh at it?

More sad attempt to make Trumps conspiracy theories OK
« Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 05:07:43 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.