Author Topic: SHAFFER: The 6 Facts Americans Were Never Supposed To Know About The Russia Collusion Hoax  (Read 666 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Tony Shaffer
London Center for Policy Research
May 27, 2020 11:59 AM ET

The Democrats’ “Russian collusion” crusade was never about national security — and now the American people are finally learning the truth.

Contrary to the protestations of Obama administration officials and their allies in the mainstream media, the collusion narrative was designed to accomplish the following objectives: first, to discourage voters from supporting Donald Trump in 2016; second, in the event that Hillary Clinton won the election, to ruin Donald Trump personally and destroy his business professionally; and third, to serve as a so-called “insurance policy” to remove President Trump from office.

Indeed, the entire Russian collusion hoax was put in motion even before Donald Trump became the Republican Party nominee in July 2016. The thing is, no Democrat actually expected that it would become necessary to pursue the third objective. Throughout the 2016 election campaign, Clinton’s closest allies were convinced that she would win the presidency in a landslide, in which case the American voters would never have found out about the tactics James Comey’s FBI used to establish the “predicate” to spy on the Trump Campaign.

Following Clinton’s defeat, however, the Obama administration was left with no choice but to shift gears from insurance to vengeance. We’re only beginning to scratch the surface of this scandal, but what we’ve already discovered should shock even the most cynical Americans. Here are seven key facts that we were never supposed to learn about the Russia collusion hoax:

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/05/27/shaffer-the-6-facts-americans-were-never-supposed-to-know-about-the-russia-collusion-hoax/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well, no real surprises, but a concise explanation why the Democrats and bureaucrats have fought tooth and nail to keep the lights out and the rocks in place, because everywhere you look, there are vermin scurrying from the light.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline skeeter

Well, no real surprises, but a concise explanation why the Democrats and bureaucrats have fought tooth and nail to keep the lights out and the rocks in place, because everywhere you look, there are vermin scurrying from the light.
In the meantime, I hope someone is watching the relationship some rats have with the Chicoms, because unlike the Russians the Chinese have promised to interfere in the upcoming election, actually have the means, and the rats have already proven they’ll accept assistance from the Old Man himself if it helped their chances.

Online Smokin Joe

In the meantime, I hope someone is watching the relationship some rats have with the Chicoms, because unlike the Russians the Chinese have promised to interfere in the upcoming election, actually have the means, and the rats have already proven they’ll accept assistance from the Old Man himself if it helped their chances.
They already have accepted assistance.

When the impeachment failed, the Chinese released had their little accident in Wuhan, at a facility funded in part by grants signed off on by Fauci, sent it around the world, used the WHO (director appointed at the insistence of the Chinese) to ensure that the disease would spread, and right here at home the absolute worst-case advice and actions have come from Democrats to enhance the effect, all the while the Media have been ringing the bell and howling "Bring out your dead!".

Welcome to Plan B, designed to help optimize voter fraud, to pad the numbers of dead beyond what the disease killed by 10% or more, to devastate the economy, magnify the Debt, and further destroy health care by shutting down normal hospital operations which pay the bills, and condition people and enforcement agencies to accept actual crime while prosecuting and persecuting those who don't march in lockstep with totalitarian edicts issued from all over, the most egregious of which have infringed the First Amendment multiple ways and twice on Sunday.
Even Chinese media pals like Google have been stripping away the complaints and contradictory statements of the multitude in order to keep the Party Line going, while science itself, the process of endeavoring to understand the world around us is tainted with political vitriol, even as the new Lysenkoism is used politically, regardless of the cost in lives.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

2. The real Russian collusion

The only evidence of collusion with Moscow was the Christopher Steele dossier — a document that contained Russian intelligence deception and was financed by the Clinton Campaign and the DNC.

I've been saying this as a scarcasm for 2 or 3 years. Of course there is a difference between knowing and having the evidence to prove what you know. I think the past month or two have moved people willing to see it to the latter stage.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Smokin Joe

I've been saying this as a scarcasm for 2 or 3 years. Of course there is a difference between knowing and having the evidence to prove what you know. I think the past month or two have moved people willing to see it to the latter stage.
It's all part of the typical Dem projection: Accuse others of that which you, yourself, are doing.

Hillary engaged with people in Russia to (ultimately) interfere with the election, and to justify using US Government assets to spy on her opposition. That's collusion there somewhere.

C S Lewis

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.