Author Topic: They've earned someone like Kayleigh  (Read 340 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
They've earned someone like Kayleigh
« on: May 27, 2020, 02:55:31 pm »
May 27, 2020
They've earned someone like Kayleigh
By Silvio Canto, Jr.

In the age of instant news, do we even need a daily White House press briefing? 

The latest from the talking heads club is that some, from Chris Wallace to Jonah Goldberg, find Kayleigh McEnany a little "Indefensible And Grotesque."

I've seen a couple of Kaleigh's performances and it's hard to think of her as "grotesque."   She is self-assured, but grotesque?

After all, this is a group of reporters who ask questions like comparing the pandemic death totals to Vietnam casualties or another blamed the president because someone listened to him in February and died of the virus.   And then there is the CBS lady who took off her mask to play the "Chinese card."

It's obvious to me that many in this press corps are political activists, such as Jim Acosta of CNN.  They are confrontational to make news rather than to obtain information for readers and viewers.   They are like the umpire who makes controversial calls just to lead the sports report.

Do you understand now why President Trump is just giving them a taste of their own medicine?  He’s tired of political activists with press passes.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/05/theyve_earned_someone_like_kayleigh.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: They've earned someone like Kayleigh
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2020, 03:23:54 pm »
I remember seeing some old clips of POTUS pressers, and back in the day the press was respectful of the office and the person.

I blame the old hag Helen Thomas for bringing activism to what should be purely an informational process.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 04:28:07 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2020, 03:34:41 pm »
Democrats (i.e. the White House press corp) have all had their masks on while asking their gotcha questions of the president or the press secretary.

As soon as the briefing ends they all rip their masks off. (It’s all a grand show to keep the peeps scared.)

So, the White House has started videoing them at the end.

Look for Trump Campaign ads this fall highlighting these videos.

:silly:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2020, 04:26:35 pm »
Scott McClellan, under GW Bush was the worst. He replaced Ari Fleischer, who was among the best.

This gal, now is fantastic.

It is a battle. I like to win., Trump likes to win.

truth_seekers's 2 rules of politics:

1. Win

2. See 1.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2020, 05:07:48 pm »
The irony in the situation is that she comes loaded for bear, but that prep means that she could answer straight-up question rather well, if the "reporters" asked any.

IMO, she and her predecessor are the kind of press secretary GWB, GHWB, and RWR should have had.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 05:09:35 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2020, 05:12:39 pm »
Grotesque? Maybe to some of the light loafered leftist crowd in the press corps.

I think she's downright cute.
Seems to have her ducks in a row, too, and, imho that makes her all the more attractive.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline skeeter

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2020, 05:41:42 pm »
Grotesque? Maybe to some of the light loafered leftist crowd in the press corps.

I think she's downright cute.
Seems to have her ducks in a row, too, and, imho that makes her all the more attractive.

When viewed through the lens of leftwing bias, anything not useful to their political purpose is homely. Anything detrimental to it is grotesque. A form of delusional perception.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2020, 05:50:48 pm »
When viewed through the lens of leftwing bias, anything not useful to their political purpose is homely. Anything detrimental to it is grotesque. A form of delusional perception.
Right you are. My bad.
It is a matter of taste.

(I just have to remember their latest 'supermodel'...)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis