Author Topic: Proof of AOL bias  (Read 2133 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Proof of AOL bias
« on: May 27, 2020, 01:04:16 pm »
http://www.aol.com/article/news/2020/05/27/trump-dismisses-widowers-removal-request-of-tweets-about-how-the-mans-wife-died/24441778/

You can go to the URL above and see indisputable proof of the bias of AOL.

Don't believe me,try to "like" a post that doesn't praise Biden and the DNC,and take care to notice the count number of the "likes" and the "dislikes" before you hit the button. Twice I voted up a negative Biden/DNC post,and both times it was counted as a positive review.

This PROBABLY only works with known "agitators" as this happened instantly. There was no time for a live human to read and decide that couldn't be allowed to stand.

On the same thread in response to reading about 20 posts calling Trump a Nazi,I replies with a post saying that Clinton and Obomber were the true Nazi's,and their "auto censor" prevented the post from being made,and asked me if I was sure I wanted to post it. I hit the "yes" button,and it disappeared instantly.

Yes,you WILL see a few posts on that thread critical of the Dims,but they will be gone as soon as the mods can get around to it. I suspect they are pretty busy,but if you want to take note of the posts and the time they were made,you can go back in a few hours and discover they were never made because their will be no trace of them.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline aligncare

Re: Proof of AOL bias
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2020, 01:19:55 pm »
We are deep in the throws of an information war with the Left.

Orange man is not bad and was never bad—the media loved him before he became president.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2020, 01:39:34 pm »
We are deep in the throws of an information war with the Left.

Orange man is not bad and was never bad—the media loved him before he became president.

@aligncare

Yes,but he was a registered Dim (for business dealings-he lived in NYC) back then. As a life-long denizen living and doing business in NYC,he has "the goods" on many prominent Dims,and they know it.

Unfortunately,the way the law works,the businessman that pays elected and other government officials a bribe to get permits approved even after they have already been paid for,is a co-conspirator in a crime,so he can't "out them" right now without incriminating himself.

I do suspect they will be mentioned prominently in a future book once he leaves office,though.

I also suspect this has them terrified,and this is the main reason they need to destroy him NOW. He knows their secrets and how they operate,and if he gets another term,they are screwed financially and many will probably be facing court appearances.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2020, 02:29:39 pm »
AOL is still around?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2020, 11:59:08 pm »
AOL is still around?

@jmyrlefuller

Yup! My first email address was at AOL,and I still have it.

IMHO,they have the best email program going.