Author Topic: Kathy Griffin: Stabbing Trump with syringe containing 'nothing but air inside'...  (Read 1580 times)

Offline mrclose

Kathy Griffin: Stabbing Trump with syringe containing 'nothing but air inside' would 'do the trick'

If anyone said this about Biden they would be in the slammer.

Kathy Griffin advocated plunging an air-filled syringe into President Trump.

Reacting to a tweet from CNN White House correspondent Jim Acosta, which said Trump pondered whether or not he should be given an insulin regimen at a White House diabetes event on Tuesday, the comedienne said: "Syringe with nothing but air inside it would do the trick. F--- TRUMP."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/kathy-griffin-stabbing-trump-with-empty-syringe-would-do-the-trick

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Applewood

I guess she hasn't learned her lesson after that fake bloodied Trump head incident.   *****rollingeyes*****

Offline andy58-in-nh

This wretched wench really needs a visit from the Secret Service.

Waterboarding would be better, but the world isn't perfect.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline skeeter

If this never-was really wants to offend Trump supporters she'll have to do better than parody herself. It didn't work the first 9 times she fantasied about assassinating POTUS.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 02:17:48 pm by skeeter »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kathy Griffin doubles down on tweet suggesting how Trump could die: ‘I SURE DID, FU***R’
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/05/27/kathy-griffin-doubles-down-on-tweet-suggesting-how-trump-could-die-i-sure-did-fur-926357
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Waterboarding would be better, but the world isn't perfect.

Damn right.  First time could be attibuted to a sick art fiasco.  No 2 constitutes a trend and a direct threat.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

I guess she hasn't learned her lesson after that fake bloodied Trump head incident.   *****rollingeyes*****

Unsurprisingly. She's Trump-wasted, obsessed.

Injecting air into someone's vein would be a murder attempt, and murder if the person died. So this is an assassination threat.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
She deserves to be arrested.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Absalom

Trump and Griffin are made for each other, like Popeye and Olive Oyl.
Two moronic malcontents, angry 24/7/365 and forever!!!

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Trump and Griffin are made for each other, like Popeye and Olive Oyl.
Two moronic malcontents, angry 24/7/365 and forever!!!
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but of the two, one is POTUS and the other is a never funny hack comedienne whose ship has sunk outside the harbor.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Absalom

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but of the two, one is POTUS and the other is a never funny hack comedienne whose ship has sunk outside the harbor.
---------------------------
Joe, fair comment as Griffin is indeed a zero, yet isn't it overtime that Trump began behaving as President by ignoring someone like her.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Joe, fair comment as Griffin is indeed a zero, yet isn't it overtime that Trump began behaving as President by ignoring someone like her.
When people who have the attention of cameras and national media are making brazen threatening statements, dripping with vitriol, it demands a response.

Imagine her fate if she'd attempted such "humor" with real despots.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline musiclady

IMO she should be in jail already.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online berdie

Can you imagine the uproar if someone had said this about Obama?

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
 888high58888

@Jazzhead

No,she deserves to officially be ignored. She WANTS to be arrested because it would give her the publicity she so desperately wants to try to breathe new life into her dead career.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline musiclady

Can you imagine the uproar if someone had said this about Obama?

Unfortunately yes.

They didn't even want to say things like his ears were too big.  But these threats against Trump are apparently no big deal.

She needs to be arrested for this.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Absalom

You mean like one of the Bush Clan,right?

You obviously prefer someone that ACTS like a "president" instead of PERFORMS like a President.

Then again,putting style over substance is a hallmark of RINO's everywhere.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
When people who have the attention of cameras and national media are making brazen threatening statements, dripping with vitriol, it demands a response.

Imagine her fate if she'd attempted such "humor" with real despots.

@Smokin Joe

Or Obomber,for instance. The NAACP would be screaming to have her lynched.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@musiclady

Do NOT give her the attention she wants.

Offline musiclady

888high58888
@Jazzhead

No,she deserves to officially be ignored. She WANTS to be arrested because it would give her the publicity she so desperately wants to try to breathe new life into her dead career.

I don't agree.

She threatened a sitting President.  That's a crime for which she should be prosecuted.

Offline musiclady

@musiclady

Do NOT give her the attention she wants.

I get that, but I still think this is far too serious to ignore.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

While I'm not a lawyer, I understand a verbal threat of violence, is a definition of "assault," not the violence itself, which is "battery."

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Absalom

@Absalom
You mean like one of the Bush Clan,right?
You obviously prefer someone that ACTS like a "president" instead of PERFORMS like a President.
Then again,putting style over substance is a hallmark of RINO's everywhere.
---------------------------------
Er.........what Trump has done (accomplished) wouldn't fill the bottom third of a thimble,
despite his raging fantasies.
Anyway he's headed for a mega-trashing this November and will be lucky to get 33% of the vote.
As for Rinos or Albinos, I have no interest in either and never had!
But keep pounding your drum!

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I get that, but I still think this is far too serious to ignore.

@musiclady

I am naturally inclined to agree with that,but in this case it is impossible for me to consider it to be an actual threat.

Yeah,she IS a loon that is desperate for attention and the SS need to pay her a visit and whisper into her ear a few warnings,but the reality is she is an attention whore doing what attention whores do,so why reward her by giving her what she wants?

I don't think she is an actual threat to Trump. Do you?

Not that it matters what either of us think,you can be sure the Secret Service is paying attention to her.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
---------------------------------
Er.........what Trump has done (accomplished) wouldn't fill the bottom third of a thimble,
despite his raging fantasies.
Anyway he's headed for a mega-trashing this November and will be lucky to get 33% of the vote.
As for Rinos or Albinos, I have no interest in either and never had!
But keep pounding your drum!

@Absalom

Un,huh.

Does the DNC pay you for your rants,or do you do it for free?