Author Topic: Trump insists family of Scarborough staffer wants to 'get to the bottom' of her death  (Read 1439 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Yeah. But I notice you had to go back four years.

When are YOU gonna get over 2016?

I'm over 2016.  What I'm not over is the holier-than-thou around here who tsk tsk others for criticizing Trump and being the "real problem" on this forum while totally ignoring their own actions.

And the threats and taunts...weren't just limited to 2016.  Wanna see the ones who really haven't gotten over 2016?  They aren't hard to find...they are the ones that come in and blow up a thread and still make accusations of disloyalty four years later.

THEY are the ones that need to get over 2016.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline skeeter

Lol. This thread can speak for itself.

And it’s representative of a dozen every day. No sale.

« Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 02:28:40 am by skeeter »

Offline roamer_1

The real enemy is the improperly-consecrated State, against which neither major party or its established or likely presidential contender---both of whom seem still to believe a) "big government for me but not for thee"; and, b) the Constitution is just an old boat moored in the Charlestown Navy Yard---stands athwart. Which is yet another reason why my 2020 vote will be the same as it's been since I came to Nevada in 2007---"None of These Candidates."

That's right. When you get big.gov no matter which side you choose, the choice is not a choice at all.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Lol. This thread can speak for itself.

And it’s representative of a dozen every day. No sale.

:beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
seems you guys have forgotten who the real f’n enemy is.

I used to know.  Now I am thinking that it is the Trump enablers.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline skeeter

I used to know.  Now I am thinking that it is the Trump enablers.
Well I guess that means either you or I are on the wrong site, and it looks like I’m outnumbered.

Offline Chosen Daughter

The real enemy is the improperly-consecrated State, against which neither major party or its established or likely presidential contender---both of whom seem still to believe a) "big government for me but not for thee"; and, b) the Constitution is just an old boat moored in the Charlestown Navy Yard---stands athwart. Which is yet another reason why my 2020 vote will be the same as it's been since I came to Nevada in 2007---"None of These Candidates."

^
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline roamer_1

Well I guess that means either you or I are on the wrong site, and it looks like I’m outnumbered.

Oh STOP!

Which is more dangerous?
Liberalism practiced on the left or liberalism practiced on the right?

To me, that would be the right.  Liberalism OWNS the left - If it owns the right too, then who is left to fight it? That is why I am incensed at Republicans, and why I fight Tump.

For crying out loud, more unfunded spending than EVER, and lockdown removing liberties, more than the left has EVER done - Under the auspices of a 2/3 Republican governance with Tumpy at the front.

How the hell is that not big.gov? And why are you supporting it?

Offline skeeter

Oh STOP!

Which is more dangerous?
Liberalism practiced on the left or liberalism practiced on the right?

To me, that would be the right.  Liberalism OWNS the left - If it owns the right too, then who is left to fight it? That is why I am incensed at Republicans, and why I fight Tump.

For crying out loud, more unfunded spending than EVER, and lockdown removing liberties, more than the left has EVER done - Under the auspices of a 2/3 Republican governance with Tumpy at the front.

How the hell is that not big.gov? And why are you supporting it?
And yet still you have no answers. None that would work in this life.

Offline roamer_1

And yet still you have no answers. None that would work in this life.

There is only one answer. Defend Conservatism. Insist upon it, or all you will get is more of the same in bigger doses.

That is the only thing to do, or just cave in and accept it... and vote Republican, vote Tump... Reward them for their evils. Follow the lemmings right over the cliff, till there ain't anything left but tyrants.

Not me. I will fight tooth and nail. I will insist upon the conservatism that the right purports to defend.

Offline Chosen Daughter

There is only one answer. Defend Conservatism. Insist upon it, or all you will get is more of the same in bigger doses.

That is the only thing to do, or just cave in and accept it... and vote Republican, vote Tump... Reward them for their evils. Follow the lemmings right over the cliff, till there ain't anything left but tyrants.

Not me. I will fight tooth and nail. I will insist upon the conservatism that the right purports to defend.

Not me either.

Offline skeeter

Bully for you. Tell me how all these noble words translate into actual action between now and November. Sniping at others from the peanut gallery doesn’t count.

« Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 04:07:47 am by skeeter »

Offline roamer_1

Bully for you. Tell me how all these noble words translate into actual action between now and November.

Screw november. I will vote 3rd party. (or abstain). I will have voted for a Conservative, which is more than I could say voting for a Republican.

Offline skeeter

Screw november. I will vote 3rd party. or abstain. I will have voted for a Conservative, which is more than I could say voting for a Republican.
So You’ll sulk. No thanks.

Offline roamer_1

So You’ll sulk. No thanks.

That is not sulking. What, do you expect me to vote *for* MORE liberalism on the Right? MORE tyranny? you expect me to vote for that which I so vehemently oppose??
« Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 04:18:20 am by roamer_1 »

Offline skeeter

That is not sulking. What you expect me to vote for MORE liberalism on the Right? MORE tyranny? you expect me to vote for that which I so vehemently oppose??
No I do not. I was just wondering what your plan was and I got my answer.

Offline roamer_1

No I do not. I was just wondering what your plan was and I got my answer.

How the HELL is that 'sulking'?

Offline DB

Two very bad candidates where the contest centers on who will do the most idiotic thing prior to the votes being cast. And its anyone's guess which candidate will out do the other on that front. They are both toxic, thin skinned and can go off the rails at any time. The best and the brightest are nowhere to be found.

Apparently that is where we are as a country.

It appears to be the final death throws of a dying Republic.

The massive printing of money, not borrowed but simply printed, in the absence of constitutionally required budgets that have been replaced with continuing resolutions to spend money without restraint is now fully supported by both parties as demonstrated over the last 11 years.

And meanwhile the party tribes continue the fight over who gets to lead us further into the abyss.

Offline roamer_1

Two very bad candidates where the contest centers on who will do the most idiotic thing prior to the votes being cast. And its anyone's guess which candidate will out do the other on that front. They are both toxic, thin skinned and can go off the rails at any time. The best and the brightest are nowhere to be found.

The massive printing of money, not borrowed but simply printed, in the absence of constitutionally required budgets that have been replaced with continuing resolutions to spend money without restraint is now fully supported by both parties as demonstrated over the last 11 years.

And meanwhile the party tribes continue the fight over who gets to lead us further into the abyss.

That's right. And there ain't no fighting it, because tribal bullcrap is more important than the principles that are supposed to be defended.

He says, sulking.   *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Chosen Daughter

Nailed it.  Completely.  Our government is a joke.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

QFT
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!