Author Topic: Trump insists family of Scarborough staffer wants to 'get to the bottom' of her death  (Read 1448 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Trump insists family of Scarborough staffer wants to 'get to the bottom' of her death
By Morgan Chalfant - 05/26/20 06:17 PM EDT

President Trump on Tuesday dismissed a letter written by the widower of an aide to former Rep. Joe Scarborough (R-Fla.) objecting to his tweets promoting a conspiracy theory about her death.

The president said he believed the deceased aide’s family wanted to “get to the bottom” of her death.

“I’m sure that, ultimately, they want to get to the bottom of it, and it’s a very serious situation,” Trump told reporters Tuesday after saying he had read the letter written by Lori Klausutis's widower.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/499625-trump-insists-family-of-ex-scarborough-staffer-wants-to-get-to-the
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

What?  He read the letter but he insists he knows what they want isn't what they said?  Trump worries about Biden's sanity.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 05:46:05 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Offline Applewood

Trump is "sure" the family wants to reopen the investigation.  How is he sure?   Did he communicate with any of them and if so, did they tell him they want to have the death reinvestigated?  From what I read, the family accepted the medical examiner's findings that this was not foul play.  The medical examiner's findings were reviewed by other pathologists who agreed with those findings.  And LEO has said several times, it won't reinvestigate because there is nothing to reinvestigate.

These conspiracy theories are nothing more than speculation by people with a lot of time on their hands, but no proof of their claims.  Apparently, those people include Trump.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
What?  He read the letter but he insists he knows what they want isn't what they said?  Trump worries about Biden's sanity.
@Chosen Daughter

The Malignant Cruelty of Donald Trump
The president is defaming the memory of a woman who died nearly 20 years ago—and inflicting pain upon her family today.
Peter Wehner, The Atlantic.

Wonderful choice we're getting for the White House this year, too. 2016: a choice between arsonists. 2020: a choice between the insane.

Nevada's "None of These Candidates" ballot option just looks better and better every day for me.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 02:49:46 pm by EasyAce »

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Makes me wonder if President Trump already knows who was with her in the office when she died.

And remember...you can't take "The Queens" out of the President.

Joe and Mika have been getting more and more absurd in the daily attacks...he's had enough.  Watch and enjoy the show.   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Chosen Daughter

Makes me wonder if President Trump already knows who was with her in the office when she died.

Joe and Mika have been getting more and more absurd in the daily attacks...he's had enough.  Watch and enjoy the show.   :laugh:

Wondering huh?  Was Trump in the room?  Maybe he killed her.  Or he physic or Satan.  Trump does not know.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Wondering huh?  Was Trump in the room?  Maybe he killed her.  Or he physic or Satan.  Trump does not know.

And neither do you.

But even taking away his presidential years, the circles he traveled in during his TV heydays might have given him an inside scoop.

You?  Not so much.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

He doesn't know anymore than you do.  And there has been no evidence on bulls*t rumors and innuendo that people like you lap up to indicate otherwise.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Chosen Daughter

And neither do you.

But even taking away his presidential years, the circles he traveled in during his TV heydays might have given him an inside scoop.

You?  Not so much.

What a pile of manure.

Online roamer_1

What a pile of manure.

That's about it. They want to watch him make folks eat sh*t... Pack it down their throats with a stick... It don't matter who or why, true or not.

He fights.  :laugh:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
That's about it. They want to watch him make folks eat sh*t... Pack it down their throats with a stick... It don't matter who or why, true or not.

He fights.  :laugh:

@roamer_1 he allows people to release their inner bully.  As we've seen the last four years.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Online roamer_1

@roamer_1 he allows people to release their inner bully.  As we've seen the last four years.

Something like that, for sure... And in that, they'll justify anything.

Offline skeeter

seems you guys have forgotten who the real f’n enemy is.

Online roamer_1

I worry about my own house rather than accuse my neighbor.
It's the enemy inside the gate that matters most.

Offline skeeter

I worry about my own house rather than accuse my neighbor.
It's the enemy inside the gate that matters most.

Well at least you’re honest. Good to know where we stand in your eyes.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 01:02:19 am by skeeter »

Online roamer_1

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

@skeeter no I haven't forgotten at all.  The ones that seem to have forgotten who the "real enemy" is, are the ones going around spending 99% of their time making the "enemy" people on their own side of the political spectrum because they don't agree with Trump 100% of the time. This are the ones taking their eye off the target and creating a circular firing squad.

Offline skeeter

@skeeter no I haven't forgotten at all.  The ones that seem to have forgotten who the "real enemy" is, are the ones going around spending 99% of their time making the "enemy" people on their own side of the political spectrum because they don't agree with Trump 100% of the time. This are the ones taking their eye off the target and creating a circular firing squad.
What crap.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
The real enemy is the improperly-consecrated State, against which neither major party or its established or likely presidential contender---both of whom seem still to believe a) "big government for me but not for thee"; and, b) the Constitution is just an old boat moored in the Charlestown Navy Yard---stands athwart. Which is yet another reason why my 2020 vote will be the same as it's been since I came to Nevada in 2007---"None of These Candidates."
« Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 01:22:15 am by EasyAce »

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
What crap.

That fact you don't see or rather agree with what's going on is part of the problem.

Offline skeeter

The real enemy is the improperly-consecrated State, against which neither major party or its established or likely presidential contender---both of whom seem still to believe a) "big government for me but not for thee"; and, b) the Constitution is just an old boat moored in the Charlestown Navy Yard---stands athwart. Which is yet another reason why my 2020 vote will be the same as iten since I came to Nevada in 2007---"None of These Candidates."
Fine, I have no problem with that, nor anything else resembling intelligent debate. I do find the gratuitous taunts tiresome, to say the least. Who needs em.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The real enemy is the improperly-consecrated State, against which neither major party or its established or likely presidential contender---both of whom seem still to believe a) "big government for me but not for thee"; and, b) the Constitution is just an old boat moored in the Charlestown Navy Yard---stands athwart. Which is yet another reason why my 2020 vote will be the same as it's been since I came to Nevada in 2007---"None of These Candidates."

Very well stated.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Fine, I have no problem with that, nor anything else resembling intelligent debate. I do find the gratuitous taunts tiresome, to say the least. Who needs em.

Taunts like "if you don't vote for Trump you support Hillary?"  Or taunts and hints of violence against people that weren't pledging their vote for Trump?

Those kind of taunts?

Offline skeeter

Taunts like "if you don't vote for Trump you support Hillary?"  Or taunts and hints of violence against people that weren't pledging their vote for Trump?

Those kind of taunts?

Yeah. But I notice you had to go back four years.

When are YOU gonna get over 2016?