Author Topic: Interactive maps, charts show spread of COVID-19 across Houston, rest of Texas  (Read 497 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Houston Chronicle by  Jordan Ray and Jordan Rubio May 26, 2020

Tracking coronavirus: Interactive maps, charts show spread of COVID-19 across Houston, rest of Texas

To keep you up-to-date with the ever-growing number of COVID-19 cases in Houston, Texas and the rest of the world, the Houston Chronicle has come up with a few eye-catching, but easy-to-use interactives, based on our reporting and official data from the Texas Department of State Health Services.

Many, Many charts at link:

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/coronavirus/article/covid-interactive-map-houston-texas-us-case-virus-15142609.php

Offline thackney

...Interactive maps...

@Elderberry I find one static map in the article.  Am I skipping over a link to the Interactive maps?

Thank you.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
@Elderberry I find one static map in the article.  Am I skipping over a link to the Interactive maps?

Thank you.

@thackney

Try again and try staying longer at the link. I noticed that sometimes it takes some time to populate the rest of the charts.

Now if you're griping that there is only one map, and not very interactive at that, and the rest are charts, go gripe with the authors,  Jordan Ray and Jordan Rubio , not me.

« Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 06:53:01 pm by Elderberry »

Offline thackney

@thackney

Try again and try staying longer at the link. I noticed that sometimes it takes some time to populate the rest of the charts.

Now if you're griping that there is only one map, and not very interactive at that, and the rest are charts, go gripe with the authors,  Jordan Ray and Jordan Rubio , not me.

Thank you.  Not griping.  Just thought I was missing something.

Cheers
Life is fragile, handle with prayer