Author Topic: Gov. Ron DeSantis Says Florida Would ‘Love’ To Host Republican National Convention  (Read 358 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Henry Rodgers
Senior Congressional Correspondent
May 26, 2020 3:06 PM ET

Republican Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis said Tuesday he would love for his state to host the Republican National Convention after possible talks about moving it from Charlotte, North Carolina to a state that has fully reopened, such as Florida.

“Florida would love to have the RNC,” DeSantis said at a press conference in Miami. “Heck, I’m a Republican, it would be good for us to have the RNC in terms of the economic impact when you talk about major events like that. So my posture on all this is we should try to get it done as best we can in accordance with whatever safety requirements.”

The comments come as Republican Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp also said he wants the upcoming convention to be relocated to his state.

“With world-class facilities, restaurants, hotels, and workforce, Georgia would be honored to safely host the Republican National Convention. We hope you will consider the Peach State,” Kemp tweeted Tuesday.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/05/26/ron-desantis-florida-love-to-host-republican-national-convention/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
GOP Georgia Gov Kemp steps up and offers to host RNC convention as Dem North Carolina gov waffles
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/05/26/gop-georgia-gov-kemp-steps-up-and-offers-to-host-rnc-convention-as-dem-north-carolina-gov-waffles-926038

They ought to hold in a large stadium, that would allow for enough social distancing.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LadyLiberty

They ought to hold in a large stadium, that would allow for enough social distancing.

Where could they hold it outside where it wouldn't be so darn hot?

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Where could they hold it outside where it wouldn't be so darn hot?

I was thinking something more like an indoor stadium like one in ATL, NOLA, etc.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline cato potatoe

Full attendance can be guaranteed.  We are talking about 3 months from now.  It has only been two and a half months since the lockdowns began, and most people are sick of it.