Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Here’s The ‘Unclassified’ List Of Actions Ric Grenell Took As DNI To ‘Break’ The ‘Deep St  (Read 254 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Christian Datoc
Senior White House Correspondent
May 26, 2020 9:13 AM ET

Former acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell will swear in Texas Republican Rep. John Ratcliffe to serve as President Donald Trump’s permanent DNI on Tuesday.

Though he led the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) for just three months, U.S. intelligence officials told the Daily Caller that Grenell prioritized dozens of initiatives that restructured the intelligence community and, in Trump’s own words, gave him an opportunity to “break” the “deep state.”

Grenell — a Trump loyalist dating back to the 2016 campaign — was so effective in his interim position that the president referred to him as a “superstar.”

“He had guts, he had courage to do what he did,” Trump said in an interview that aired Sunday. “When you look at what Richard Grenell has done in eight weeks, these people didn’t do anything for two and a half years.”

What follows is a comprehensive list of “unclassified” actions Grenell undertook while overseeing ODNI, as explained to the Daily Caller by senior intelligence officials intimately familiar with his work within the administration.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/05/26/exclusive-unclassified-actions-ric-grenell-dni-break-deep-state/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Well looking at the list it appears that the government is a new entity.  New party.  New Government offices.  When will it be renamed?  Something with a Trump symbol?

AG Barr can't even go along with it any longer.

I used to think that Obama was the worst thing to ever happen to this country.  Now I just think it may have been minor.  All in the name of "deep state".  Its funny, but I think that Trump is the "deep state".
« Last Edit: May 26, 2020, 05:28:44 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.