Author Topic: Maxine Waters: ‘Trump is a Dangerous Example for Children  (Read 323 times)

rangerrebew

Maxine Waters: ‘Trump is a Dangerous Example for Children

By CNSNews.com Staff | May 25, 2020 | 10:45am EDT

(CNSNews.com) - Rep. Maxine Waters (D.-Calif.) sent out at tweet on the Memorial Day weekend observing that President Donald Trump “is a dangerous example for children.”

“Trump is a dangerous example for children and those who tend to follow him,” Waters said in her tweet.

“Not wearing a mask and not social distancing is dangerous,” Waters said. “Do not follow his example. Protect yourself. Coronavirus kills.

https://cnsnews.com/index.php/article/washington/cnsnewscom-staff/maxine-waters-trump-dangerous-example-children

rangerrebew

Re: Maxine Waters: ‘Trump is a Dangerous Example for Children
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2020, 10:57:06 am »
It seems to me I remember Auntie Maxine leading a crowd in a robust rendition of f*ck Trump which is, of course, good for children. *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2020, 02:46:18 pm »
Yes, because accosting Republican politicians in gas stations and grocery stores is so mature.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2020, 02:48:41 pm »
It seems to me I remember Auntie Maxine leading a crowd in a robust rendition of f*ck Trump which is, of course, good for children. *****rollingeyes*****

Chicoms need to check their labs, and see if one of their bats flew to CA.....
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2020, 03:00:48 pm »
Chicoms need to check their labs, and see if one of their bats flew to CA.....

Nah, Mad Maxine is Moonbatian, not Asian.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.