Author Topic: Trump Marks Memorial Day By Calling Rep. Who Is A Marine Vet An ‘American Fraud’  (Read 849 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Trump Marks Memorial Day By Calling Rep. Who Is A Marine Vet An ‘American Fraud’
Posted By: TheInvestor

President Donald Trump marked Memorial Day by calling Rep. Conor Lamb (D-PA), a Marine Corps veteran, an “American fraud.”

Sean Parnell is an American Hero. Connor Lamm has proven to be an American fraud, and a puppet for Crazy Nancy Pelosi. He said he would NOT vote for her for Speaker, and did. Will kill 2A. Voted to impeach (on nothing). A TOTAL & COMPLETE Sean Parnell Endorsement! https://t.co/v1OnY0MI8m
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 25, 2020

Besides the misspelling, Lamb can hardly be called a “puppet” of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s (D-CA) — he was one of 15 Democrats who did not vote for her for speaker in 2019.

Sean Parnell, also a veteran, is running unopposed in the Republican primary on June 2.
The Cook Political Report ranks the race “likely Democratic,” though the district, Pennsylvania’s 17th, has a Republican lean of +3.

https://theconservativeinvestordaily.com/2020/05/25/trump-marks-memorial-day-by-calling-rep-who-is-a-marine-vet-an-american-fraud/
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 11:13:39 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Trump: Pelosi 'deserves' to be elected Speaker
By Brett Samuels - 11/07/18 08:36 AM EST

President Trump said Wednesday that House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) "deserves" to be the next Speaker after Democrats won back control of the House in Tuesday's midterms, and suggested Republicans could vote to ensure it happens.

"In all fairness, Nancy Pelosi deserves to be chosen Speaker of the House by the Democrats. If they give her a hard time, perhaps we will add some Republican votes. She has earned this great honor!" Trump tweeted.

Donald J. Trump
✔
@realDonaldTrump

In all fairness, Nancy Pelosi deserves to be chosen Speaker of the House by the Democrats. If they give her a hard time, perhaps we will add some Republican votes. She has earned this great honor!

6:31 AM - Nov 7, 2018

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/415462-trump-pelosi-deserves-to-be-elected-speaker
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 11:12:38 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Absalom

Where's the Fan Club loudly applauding??????????

Offline Chosen Daughter

Where's the Fan Club loudly applauding??????????

So bad even they can't touch it.  Perhaps Trump forgot that he called for Republicans to support Nancy Pelosi.  Isn't a day that goes by that he won't smear someone's character or bear false witness.  Even on Memorial Day against a Veteran.  All excused even by his spiritual advisors that have made Trump their god.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2020, 04:46:31 am by Chosen Daughter »

Online Right_in_Virginia

What's this evening's outrage?  A democrat veteran misrepresented himself while campaigning for the Houae in 2018? 

If this is so important to you @Chosen Daughter  I'll throw my support behind your indignation and raise you a "shame on him!"  :shrug:

Offline Absalom

It should be beyond obvious that Trump is slowly disintegrating day by day.
Unfortunately, an opportunity to replace him w/Pence was missed during impeachment.
The consequences unfolding in Nov appear very dire!!!!!

Offline Chosen Daughter

What's this evening's outrage?  A democrat veteran misrepresented himself while campaigning for the Houae in 2018? 

If this is so important to you @Chosen Daughter  I'll throw my support behind your indignation and raise you a "shame on him!"  :shrug:

Answer, how did he misrepresent himself?  Trump outrage he voted for Nancy when he was promoting her as Speaker of the House.  Idiotic.

Offline Chosen Daughter

If Trump wants to support a candidate so be it.  But he doesn't have to call their opponents fraud.  The man is a Democrat.  Something Trump is pretty familiar with himself.

Trump is a fraud and he knows it.  This is just for you @Right_in_Virginia

Liberals Secretly Love Trump’s Policies … But They Won’t Admit It

Read why here:

https://pulsedailynews.com/2019/10/liberals-secretly-love-trumps-policies-but-they-wont-admit-it/

Offline Applewood

Connor Lamb is my representative and I'm not crazy about him, but I should point out that Trump is wrong (or lying) when he says Lamb broke his promise not to vote for Pelosi as speaker.  Actually, Lamb did keep that promise.  See this article from January:

https://triblive.com/local/pittsburgh-allegheny/rep-conor-lamb-doesnt-vote-pelosi-for-speaker/

I know nothing about Mr. Parnell other than he is a veteran as Lamb is and that he has Trump's endorsement.  While I respect any man or woman who serves, that service is not a major factor in my voting decision.  I want to know what Parnell's positions are on the issues.  Is he just going to be a puppet for Trump or does he have a mind of his own?   Sorry, guys, but I want to be represented by the one who is loyal to the United States of America and who will uphold the Constitution, not a Trump loyalist. 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So bad even they can't touch it. 

Maybe "they" can tell from the headline and original poster that it's just another shitpost, designed to troll them?  Just thinking out loud here.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Chosen Daughter

Maybe "they" can tell from the headline and original poster that it's just another shitpost, designed to troll them?  Just thinking out loud here.

The shitpost is coming from Trumps own twitter account.  And his "spiritual" advisors go right along. 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The shitpost is coming from Trumps own twitter account.  And his "spiritual" advisors go right along.

My comment was a response to the wondering about why Trumpeteers don't bother posting on a trolling Topic like this.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Why are democrat trolls given such free reign here @Cyber Liberty

Asking for a friend.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Asking for a friend.

Is a troll "Democrat" because of how they vote, or based on what kind of arguments they make?  The rule of, "we don't ban people for what they say about issues" is still in force.  It's up to the audience to determine if it's trolling.

For the record, I don't think @Chosen Daughter is a Democrat, just because Democrat talking points sometimes show up in her posts.  I think she's just showing her honest opinions.
I will NOT comply.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Asking for a friend.

It's just rhetorical, @Cyber Liberty .  We understand how difficult your position is.

Just an observation in passing.  But still, an observation.    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It's just rhetorical, @Cyber Liberty .  We understand how difficult your position is.

Just an observation in passing.  But still, an observation.    :laugh:

And it's a legitimate one, which is why I answered it...  :patriot:
I will NOT comply.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

Asking for a friend.

The daily count of such shitposts from one member, begs the question?

paid by the post?

paid by who?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The daily count of such shitposts from one member, begs the question?

paid by the post?

paid by who?

I don't think so.  I believe it's a labor of passion, and we all do it in some way or another or we would not be arguing politics on a forum in the first place.  Loss of any of this vast majority of voices would diminish us as a Forum, and conflict is inevitable.
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

Tedious, man. Just tedious.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Tedious, man. Just tedious.

IKR?  Well, welcome to my hobby.  Everybody needs one...  :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Asking for a friend.

That's rich!  Coming from you.  The one that worships at the feet of Liberal Trump.

Donald J. Trump
✔
@realDonaldTrump

In all fairness, Nancy Pelosi deserves to be chosen Speaker of the House by the Democrats. If they give her a hard time, perhaps we will add some Republican votes. She has earned this great honor!

6:31 AM - Nov 7, 2018

Offline Chosen Daughter

Is a troll "Democrat" because of how they vote, or based on what kind of arguments they make?  The rule of, "we don't ban people for what they say about issues" is still in force.  It's up to the audience to determine if it's trolling.

For the record, I don't think @Chosen Daughter is a Democrat, just because Democrat talking points sometimes show up in her posts.  I think she's just showing her honest opinions.

Thank you.  I am not a Democrat, and the Republican party isn't Republican anymore.  Its something, and we will probably figure it out soon.