Author Topic: Pastor Paula White to Trump: ‘You Will Recover All’  (Read 621 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Pastor Paula White to Trump: ‘You Will Recover All’

(CNSNews.com) - The United States and the Trump administration “will recover all” in spite of the coronavirus, Pastor Paula White said at the National Day of Prayer commemoration Thursday at the White House.

She was inspired by David’s ordeal as described in the Bible where in the town of Ziklag, his wives and children were taken and the city was burned down. David prayed to God, and God told David to “go after them, and you shall without fail recover all.”

https://www.cnsnews.com/article/national/melanie-arter/pastor-paula-white-trump-you-will-recover-all
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Pastor Paula White to Trump: ‘You Will Recover All’
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2020, 03:38:05 pm »
"People of faith" who like Trump really frost you, don't they?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2020, 04:52:46 pm »
"People of faith" who like Trump really frost you, don't they?

No, I have very good friends who are good Christians that like Trump.  We disagree on Trump and I am respectful of them.

This is ridiculous.  To have faith that stupidity with finances will be rewarded.  I don't think so.  Do you believe that all the trillions will be recovered?  Blessing comes from faith in God, not money.

More prosperity preaching.  And she may be recovering everyone's money too, but like most famous prosperity preaching they ignore the scriptures about wealth.  While they are flying in their private planes.  The sick, the widows and the elderly are suffering with no help from the church.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 05:00:12 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2020, 04:59:27 pm »
I've never been a fan of "Prosperity Theology," myself.   White and O'Steen are not my favorite people.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2020, 05:04:14 pm »
I've never been a fan of "Prosperity Theology," myself.   White and O'Steen are not my favorite people.

Yep, and others too.  I went to prosperity church.  Don't go there anymore.  The stuff I have seen is disgusting.  So many prophets to milk you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2020, 05:12:28 pm »
Yep, and others too.  I went to prosperity church.  Don't go there anymore.  The stuff I have seen is disgusting.  So many prophets to milk you.

I'd probably feel differently about it if I thought it was possible to "buy one's way in" to Heaven.  :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2020, 07:13:20 pm »
I'd probably feel differently about it if I thought it was possible to "buy one's way in" to Heaven.  :shrug:

I think you might be able to do that.  I just am not sure what religion.

Maybe it was this?

https://www.aol.com/2009/02/10/buy-your-way-to-heaven-the-catholic-church-brings-back-indulgen/
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 07:23:14 pm by Chosen Daughter »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2020, 07:36:15 pm »
I think you might be able to do that.  I just am not sure what religion.

Maybe it was this?

https://www.aol.com/2009/02/10/buy-your-way-to-heaven-the-catholic-church-brings-back-indulgen/

Yeah, I heard about that recently.  Curing sins against the Church, like getting Divorced, with cash payments has been a thing with some religions.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2020, 07:52:42 pm »
Yeah, I heard about that recently.  Curing sins against the Church, like getting Divorced, with cash payments has been a thing with some religions.

Well it seems there is something for everyone.  Whether its through the Pope and indulgences or giving all your money to the prosperity preachers.

I would sadly say that many of the church and their sinful practices do not deserve to have any help from the government.  Nor do they need it to encourage their fraudulent behavior.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 08:02:01 pm by Chosen Daughter »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2020, 08:03:39 pm »
Well it seems there is something for everyone.  Whether its through the Pope and indulgences or giving all your money to the prosperity preachers.

I would sadly say that many of the church and their sinful practices do not deserve to have any help from the government.  Nor do they need it to encourage their fraudulent behavior.

I prefer to do the leg work where I can.  More rewarding anyhoo.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2020, 08:19:20 pm »
I prefer to do the leg work where I can.  More rewarding anyhoo.

Agree.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2020, 08:26:53 pm »

That's probably more the problem... Letting this caricature be the face of Christianity as it touches politics. THERE is the offense.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2020, 08:35:06 pm »
That's probably more the problem... Letting this caricature be the face of Christianity as it touches politics. THERE is the offense.

Not sure how one would prevent that.  There are plenty of offers to sell absolution to a group more in need of it than anybody else.  It's like trying to stop prostitution, a closely related business.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2020, 04:58:48 am »
----------------------------
Prosperity is a euphemism for materialism.
As such, material theology is horse manure as spiritualism anchors theology.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2020, 05:10:07 am »
----------------------------
Prosperity is a euphemism for materialism.
As such, material theology is horse manure as spiritualism anchors theology.

Your right.  Pure manure.  The only thing these "prophets" are concerned with is how large their mansions.  How many expensive cars, clothes and jewelry.  And how full the plate is at the end of the service.