Author Topic: The Space Force emblem isn’t copied from Star Trek. The army airforce used the logo as far back as t  (Read 965 times)

Offline kevindavis007

The Space Force emblem isn’t copied from Star Trek. The army airforce used the logo as far back as the 1940s. The starfleet logo was influenced by the military, not the other way around.

Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Can you link the old logo?  I did a Bing search and it doesn't come up.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline kevindavis007

Can you link the old logo?  I did a Bing search and it doesn't come up.

Let me see if I can find it..  I think person who posted it was wrong.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Don't care what anyone says. That is Star Trek!
All we need now is a transporter, and a communicator.
I wonder if they make all the women wear those super-short skirts, which barely hides their butts.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline kevindavis007

Don't care what anyone says. That is Star Trek!
All we need now is a transporter, and a communicator.
I wonder if they make all the women wear those super-short skirts, which barely hides their butts.

I don't know about the Transporter.

Offline aligncare

If you think the internet changed society, wait and see what the ‘transporter’ would do to the world—and not in a good way.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
If you think the internet changed society, wait and see what the ‘transporter’ would do to the world—and not in a good way.

Scott Adams did  a chapter in one of his books about why the future will not look like Star Trek.  He talks about what a disaster a transporter would wreak.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline aligncare

Scott Adams did  a chapter in one of his books about why the future will not look like Star Trek.  He talks about what a disaster a transporter would wreak.

Thanks, I didn’t know that. I thought I was just having a thought burp.

But, it’s true. No matter how much technology advances, evil will always exist and always seek to corrupt good intention.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat

I’ve been binge watching Star Trek on Netflix and I’ve forgotten quite a bit of it. I remembered in the first movie something happens with the transporter and the person beamed dies.  Happens again on Enterprise series (Archer) and DS9 (Sisko) Can’t recall on Janeway’s or Picard’s and I’ve not seen any of the new seasons or movies because they weren’t approved by Roddenberry.

The philosophical question is, since the transporter scrambles your molecules when you beam down or beam up, do you actually die and become a clone of yourself, or is it you in an other dimension?

I can’t help but think when I think of “Beam me up Scotty” of MIke TeeVee from Willy Wonka getting scrambled too.

G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
What is the point of the 'transporter room'?
Since apparently they can beam anyone anywhere to where ever they want.
What possible use could a room provide?
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I’ve been binge watching Star Trek on Netflix and I’ve forgotten quite a bit of it. I remembered in the first movie something happens with the transporter and the person beamed dies.  Happens again on Enterprise series (Archer) and DS9 (Sisko) Can’t recall on Janeway’s or Picard’s and I’ve not seen any of the new seasons or movies because they weren’t approved by Roddenberry.

The philosophical question is, since the transporter scrambles your molecules when you beam down or beam up, do you actually die and become a clone of yourself, or is it you in an other dimension?

I can’t help but think when I think of “Beam me up Scotty” of MIke TeeVee from Willy Wonka getting scrambled too.

Scott Adams' observation on the transporter was theft of valuable things would be unchecked once mere vaults could no longer protect them.  Do you want the Mona Lisa for your very own?  Just key in the coordinates for The Louvre and it's yours.
I will NOT comply.

Offline EdinVA

I always wondered what would happen if the transporter forgot where all of those little pieces go... Eyeball in the bellybutton... lol

Offline aligncare

I always wondered what would happen if the transporter forgot where all of those little pieces go... Eyeball in the bellybutton... lol

Funny, that. Computers are known to glitch and crash and what a mess that would be!

Offline kevindavis007

"The U.S. Space Force seal honors the Department of the Air Force's proud history and long-standing record of providing the best space capabilities in the world," Space Force officials added. "The delta symbol, the central design element in the seal, was first used as early as 1942 by the U.S. Army Air Forces; and was used in early Air Force space organization emblems dating back to 1961. Since then, the delta symbol has been a prominent feature in military space community emblems."

https://www.space.com/space-force-logo-star-trek-insignia.html

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
I know Gene Roddenberry served in WWII.

Anyone know which branch and if that helped with Starfleet logo?
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Offline kevindavis007

I know Gene Roddenberry served in WWII.

Anyone know which branch and if that helped with Starfleet logo?

I believe that he served in the Amry Air Corp (Now the US Air Force).