Author Topic: President Donald Trump wants a commission set up to review complaints of anticonservative bias and c  (Read 374 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
President Donald Trump wants a commission set up to review complaints of anticonservative bias and censorship on social media

President Donald Trump is mulling the possible creation of a commission to review complaints of anticonservative bias and censorship on social media
    Subject for review would be companies like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Google, which Trump tweeted are under 'total control' of the 'Radical Left'
    The plans could also lead to agencies like the Federal Communications Commission and the Federal Election Commission doing similar investigations

By Ralph R. Ortega For Dailymail.com

Published: 02:38 EDT, 25 May 2020 | Updated: 09:15 EDT, 25 May 2020

President Donald Trump is considering creating a commission to review complaints of anticonservative bias and censorship on social media, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Google.

It is understood that the new body will take the form of White House commission, the Wall Street Journal reported.

A White House official told the paper: 'Left-wing bias in the tech world is a concern that definitely needs to be addressed from our vantage point, and at least exposed [so] that Americans have clear eyes about what we’re dealing with.'

Earlier this month the president signaled the plans, tweeting: 'The Radical Left is in total command & control of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Google. The Administration is working to remedy this illegal situation. Stay tuned, and send names & events.'

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8353829/Trump-wants-new-commission-review-complaints-anticonservative-bias-social-media.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Idiot

President Donald Trump wants a commission set up to review complaints of anticonservative bias and censorship on social media

President Donald Trump is mulling the possible creation of a commission to review complaints of anticonservative bias and censorship on social media
    Subject for review would be companies like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Google, which Trump tweeted are under 'total control' of the 'Radical Left'
    The plans could also lead to agencies like the Federal Communications Commission and the Federal Election Commission doing similar investigations

By Ralph R. Ortega For Dailymail.com

Published: 02:38 EDT, 25 May 2020 | Updated: 09:15 EDT, 25 May 2020

President Donald Trump is considering creating a commission to review complaints of anticonservative bias and censorship on social media, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Google.

It is understood that the new body will take the form of White House commission, the Wall Street Journal reported.

A White House official told the paper: 'Left-wing bias in the tech world is a concern that definitely needs to be addressed from our vantage point, and at least exposed [so] that Americans have clear eyes about what we’re dealing with.'

Earlier this month the president signaled the plans, tweeting: 'The Radical Left is in total command & control of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Google. The Administration is working to remedy this illegal situation. Stay tuned, and send names & events.'

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8353829/Trump-wants-new-commission-review-complaints-anticonservative-bias-social-media.html
Gotta love it...

Offline LMAO

For some reason, the phrase, "be careful what you wish for because you just might get it" comes to mind
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Ehhhhhh... I don't like this idea.