Author Topic: Joe Biden Says There’s ‘No Evidence Whatsoever’ Of Fraud In Mail-In Voting  (Read 564 times)

rangerrebew

Joe Biden Says There’s ‘No Evidence Whatsoever’ Of Fraud In Mail-In Voting

By Guest Author | May 25, 2020 12:52AM

The presumptive 2020 Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden appeared on WISN’s “Up Front” on Sunday, where the former vice president said there was “no evidence whatsoever” that mail-in voting could be affected by fraud.
Biden: ‘There’s no evidence whatsoever’ of fraud in mail-in voting

WISN host Matt Smith asked Biden, “President Trump tweeted today. He went after a number of states that are beginning to send out absentee ballot applications. Wisconsin is considering doing the same ahead of the November election. Is there concern this could lead to more fraud? This push to vote early?”

Biden replied, “I will tell you what, you mean Trump fraud? Look, he’s sitting in the White House filling out absentee ballots to vote in a primary in Florida. Now, why is it not fraud when he does it, and anyone else would do it?”

“There’s no evidence whatsoever,” Biden added.

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/joe-biden-says-theres-no-evidence-whatsoever-of-fraud-in-mail-in-voting/

rangerrebew

Well of course not - though the response reminds me of when Bile Clinton said of Sandy Burglar after he was caught with documents from the National Archive in socks:  That ol' Sandy just isn't very organized or some such lame thing.  Besides, I'm sure the NY Slimes and WaPo have probably already declared there is not fraud. tri22

Offline andy58-in-nh

If Republicans stood to benefit disproportionately from mail-in voting, Democrats would be demanding that it be outlawed. 
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline libertybele

Joe, I think you're a lying dog-faced pony solider.   :rolling:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.