Author Topic: Pastor Scott at WH roundtable: ‘I’ve lived under 12 administrations, Trump has been the most pro-bl  (Read 589 times)

rangerrebew

Pastor Scott at WH roundtable: ‘I’ve lived under 12 administrations, Trump has been the most pro-black president in my lifetime’
May 24, 2020 | Robert Jonathan | Print Article

Pastor Darrell Scott says that Donald Trump is the most pro-black president in his lifetime and that goes back to the 1950s.

Scott also called out the relentlessly anti-Trump mainstream media echo chamber for demonizing the president on race relations.

The pastor who endorsed Trump in 2016 and served on his transition team made his feelings about the 45th president abundantly clear during Trump’s listening session with African-American leaders at the Ford Motor plant in Ypsilanti, Mich.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/05/24/pastor-scott-at-wh-roundtable-ive-lived-under-12-administrations-trump-has-been-the-most-pro-black-president-in-my-lifetime-925154

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Pastor Scott at WH roundtable: ‘I’ve lived under 12 administrations, Trump has been the most pro-black president in my lifetime’
BPR, May 24, 3030

Pastor Darrell Scott says that Donald Trump is the most pro-black president in his lifetime and that goes back to the 1950s.

Scott also called out the relentlessly anti-Trump mainstream media echo chamber for demonizing the president on race relations.

The pastor who endorsed Trump in 2016 and served on his transition team made his feelings about the 45th president abundantly clear during Trump’s listening session with African-American leaders at the Ford Motor plant in Ypsilanti, Mich.

“I said it before unashamedly and I say it again: This president has been — I’ve lived under 12 presidential administrations. I was born during the Eisenhower’s administration. This president has been the most pro-black president in my lifetime.

“But when I say ‘pro,’ I’m saying pro in the sense of being proactive. He’s been proactive, rather than reactive, to issues concerning minority, underserved, and disadvantaged communities than any other president in my lifetime. I really believe history is going to be kinder to you, Mr. President, than the fake news media is today.”

The pastor of the New Spirit Revival Center in Cleveland Heights, Ohio, told Trump that “we have your back…because we know you have our back as well.”

More w/video:  https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/05/24/pastor-scott-at-wh-roundtable-ive-lived-under-12-administrations-trump-has-been-the-most-pro-black-president-in-my-lifetime-925154

The pastor of the New Spirit Revival Center in Cleveland Heights, Ohio, told Trump that “we have your back…because we know you have our back as well.”

Here's a statement, on tape, that should ruin the day for Biden's puppet masters.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Here's a statement, on tape, that should ruin the day for Biden's puppet masters.

I'm sure they've already declared him "Unblack."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

I'm sure they've already declared him "Unblack."

Sad, but probably true.   :smokin:

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I think this is called buying votes

Trump-loving pastor runs shady outreach program that literally gives black voters envelopes stuffed with cash

Published 4 months ago on January 29, 2020
By Brad Reed

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/trump-loving-pastor-runs-shady-outreach-program-that-literally-gives-black-voters-envelopes-stuffed-with-cash/

Pastor Scott

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8baazpR-BY

Maybe Pastor Scott should give up pastoring.  Because his twitter is all politics.  Absent of God completely.

https://twitter.com/PastorDScott
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 05:36:32 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline libertybele

I think this is called buying votes

Trump-loving pastor runs shady outreach program that literally gives black voters envelopes stuffed with cash

Published 4 months ago on January 29, 2020
By Brad Reed

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/trump-loving-pastor-runs-shady-outreach-program-that-literally-gives-black-voters-envelopes-stuffed-with-cash/

Pastor Scott

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8baazpR-BY

The fact still remains that Black unemployment has been the lowest during President Trump than under any other president in the history of our country; that includes Obama who by the way set back race relations.  So why wouldn't they want to vote for him?  He's done a lot of things for the Black community, so why wouldn't they vote for him?  He is sincere in his efforts to raise up the Black community that has been strangled by the DEMS, so why wouldn't they vote for him?

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/04/black-and-hispanic-unemployment-is-at-a-record-low.html

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

The fact still remains that Black unemployment has been the lowest during President Trump than under any other president in the history of our country; that includes Obama who by the way set back race relations.  So why wouldn't they want to vote for him?  He's done a lot of things for the Black community, so why wouldn't they vote for him?  He is sincere in his efforts to raise up the Black community that has been strangled by the DEMS, so why wouldn't they vote for him?

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/04/black-and-hispanic-unemployment-is-at-a-record-low.html

The Democratic party hasn't done anything for them.  But this envelope stuffing is more of the same.  If you give me money I will vote for you.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The Democratic party hasn't done anything for them.  But this envelope stuffing is more of the same.  If you give me money I will vote for you.

"Decreasing black unemployment" != "giving them taxpayer money."  Trump has delivered the former, and Rats constantly promise the latter.   
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

LBJ's Great Society exploited the Black community in order to keep them dependent on government in order to keep their votes and the DEM party has continued that policy.

Whether or not indeed this pastor passed out envelopes of money to sway votes is true, I don't know ... if so, it is unfortunate that this practice seems to continue.

However, I don't believe for a second that Trump ordered or suggested that envelopes be passed out.  I do believe he has been very genuine in helping the Black community in several ways.  The only way that things are going to change for the Blacks in general is if they recognize the stranglehold the DEM party has on them.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

LBJ's Great Society exploited the Black community in order to keep them dependent on government in order to keep their votes and the DEM party has continued that policy.

Whether or not indeed this pastor passed out envelopes of money to sway votes is true, I don't know ... if so, it is unfortunate that this practice seems to continue.

However, I don't believe for a second that Trump ordered or suggested that envelopes be passed out.  I do believe he has been very genuine in helping the Black community in several ways.  The only way that things are going to change for the Blacks in general is if they recognize the stranglehold the DEM party has on them.

Well concerning Pastor Scott he is part of the White House Prison Reform Council.  I have supported efforts by Trump to help African Americans.  Help is getting them off of welfare and into jobs.  I don't support prison reform (First Step Act), although Trump brags about it.

White HousePublished July 22Last Update July 23
Exclusive: Violent criminals and sex offenders released early due to 'First Step Act' legislation

More than a hundred violent criminals and sex offenders have been released under the First Step Act, President Trump's signature bipartisan criminal justice reform package, according to data from an administration official provided to Fox News on Monday.

More than a hundred violent criminals and sex offenders have been released under the First Step Act, President Trump's signature bipartisan criminal justice reform package, according to data from an administration official provided to Fox News on Monday.

The data, first obtained exclusively by "Tucker Carlson Tonight," seemingly contradicted promises from lawmakers and the White House that the legislation would largely affect only prisoners sentenced for minor drug-related offenses. Of 2,243 inmates released under the First Step Act, only 960 were incarcerated for drug-related offenses.

On the other hand, 496 were in prison for weapons/explosives-related crimes, 239 for sex offenses, 178 for fraud/bribery/extortion, 118 for burglary/larceny and 106 for robbery, according to the data.
Another 59 were imprisoned over homicide/aggravated assault, 46 for immigration-related offenses, nine for counterfeiting/embezzlement and two for national security reasons.

In all, 2,023 of the inmates were male, while only 211 inmates were female. 1,017 of the 2,243 inmates are black, while 1,129 are white, 62 American Indian and 35 Asian/Pacific Islander.
The Justice Department announced last Friday that 3,100 federal inmates were being released as part of the First Step Act, which has been heralded by Sen. Cory Booker, D-N.J., as a start to righting a “broken” criminal justice system that has "disproportionately harmed communities of color."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dozens-of-violent-criminals-have-been-released-under-first-step-act-data-shows

Yes, the ‘prison reform’ bill lets out high-risk inmates and sex offenders
Daniel Horowitz · December 4, 2018   

https://www.conservativereview.com/news/yes-the-prison-reform-bill-lets-out-high-risk-inmates-and-sex-offenders/

That isn't help.  That's a liberal wet dream.

Offline Chosen Daughter

First Step Act is Trumps major accomplishment for the African American community, so they say.

Horowitz: Man released by First Step Act rearrested for meth trafficking
Daniel Horowitz · March 9, 2020   

Trump’s often-spoken instincts on punishing drug traffickers were correct. Therefore, he might want to think twice before his son-in-law or Kim Kardashian convince him to stand at a podium with drug traffickers released early from prison like Obama did. Now, one of those who spoke at a jailbreak press conference with him has been rearrested for drug trafficking after obtaining early release under the First Step Act.

On April 1, 2009, Trump held a summit with prisoners released under the First Step Act to celebrate passage of the bill. One of those convicts celebrated at the podium was Troy Powell, whom Trump referred to as a great electrician and even joked about using him one day for work in the White House. He celebrated the fact that Powell was hired by a lumber company in North Carolina.

Trump then brought him to the lectern amid rousing applause from the crowd. Powell thanked all of the jailbreak organizations like Cut 50 that helped get the legislation passed. Choked up with emotion, Powell said that “more needs to be done” and that he left many others behind in prison. “There’s people doing 40, 50 years, for nothin’, I mean absolutely nothing,” lamented Powell. The Republican National Committee even tweeted out the video.

It was one of those heartwarming moments. The tenor of that press conference was all about the injustice to criminals, not victims, as if the federal government just randomly grabbed great people and locked them up forever, and if only we abolished prison, we’d live happily ever after.

Fast-forward roughly a year later, and Powell was arrested in North Carolina with three others and charged with meth trafficking. Thousands of Americans are dying because of people like this. And this can’t be blamed on lack of job opportunities. This is a man who literally has the president’s ear and was given a job, but he was allegedly back to his old ways almost immediately.

https://www.conservativereview.com/news/horowitz-man-released-first-step-act-rearrested-meth-trafficking/

In my eyes drug related charges should hold the highest and stiffest prison penalties.  Its ruining our country.  It kills our sons and daughters and African American families suffer probably more do to where they live.  Reducing people's sentences is not winning.  It is rewarding crime.  And many of these people are tied to big Cartel crime.

Gang member released under First Step Act wanted for murder
Daniel Horowitz · October 8, 2019   

Excerpt:

In February, when the first wave of prisoners were released, Joel Francisco was among them. Who is Joel Francisco? According to Cmdr. Thomas Verdi, deputy chief of the Providence Police Department, quoted in the Providence Journal, he is a “cold, evil, violent person.”
“Some criminals deserve to spend their lives incarcerated,” Verdi said. “Joel is one.”

https://www.conservativereview.com/news/gang-member-released-first-step-act-wanted-murder/

He Committed a $300 Million Fraud, but Left Prison Under Trump’s Justice Overhaul
Hassan Nemazee, who once owned a $17.75 million Park Avenue duplex, had been serving a 12-year sentence. He benefited from a criminal justice bill signed by President Trump.

Three weeks ago, a 69-year-old man convicted of bank fraud quietly left a federal prison camp in Cumberland, Md., and moved into a friend’s one-bedroom apartment in Manhattan. He was one of the early inmates to benefit from a criminal justice bill signed into law by President Trump.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/13/nyregion/hassan-nemazee-trump.html

And this administration has been releasing prisoners under COVID too.  I don't know about you, but I don't call that winning.  More race baiting, and lies. Releasing drug dealers does not help the African American community.  It doesn't help any of us.  It is only playing a hand for votes.

This is liberalism, not Conservatism.  Isn't helping anyone. It is based on race.  If you want to end racism believe in everyone is equal.  But just because a person is convicted of a crime doesn't mean its racism that needs to be righted.

Crime really does pay under this administration.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 07:26:58 pm by Chosen Daughter »

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Maybe Pastor Scott should give up pastoring.  Because his twitter is all politics.  Absent of God completely.

https://twitter.com/PastorDScott
Once again, you outright lie.  And it is so easy to see your lies.

Dr.Darrell Scott Retweeted
The White House
@WhiteHouse
·
May 22
"We need more prayer, not less."

Dr.Darrell Scott
@PastorDScott
·
May 6
“...this Nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom, and ...government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.” Abraham Lincoln

Dr.Darrell Scott
@PastorDScott
·
Apr 4
“If we abide by the principles taught in the Bible, our country will go on prospering and to prosper, but if we and our posterity neglect it’s authority and instructions, no one can tell how sudden catastrophe may overwhelm us, and bury all our glory in obscurity” Daniel Webster

Dr.Darrell Scott
@PastorDScott
·
Mar 29
Don’t Worry...God’s Got It!!!
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline libertybele

"Decreasing black unemployment" != "giving them taxpayer money."  Trump has delivered the former, and Rats constantly promise the latter.

:amen:

Offline Chosen Daughter

Once again, you outright lie.  And it is so easy to see your lies.

Dr.Darrell Scott Retweeted
The White House
@WhiteHouse
·
May 22
"We need more prayer, not less."

Donald Trump video

Dr.Darrell Scott
@PastorDScott
·
May 6
“...this Nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom, and ...government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.” Abraham Lincoln

Abraham Lincoln quote.  Great quote.

Dr.Darrell Scott
@PastorDScott
·
Apr 4
“If we abide by the principles taught in the Bible, our country will go on prospering and to prosper, but if we and our posterity neglect it’s authority and instructions, no one can tell how sudden catastrophe may overwhelm us, and bury all our glory in obscurity” Daniel Webster

Daniel Webster quote which I agree.  Back in April.

Dr.Darrell Scott
@PastorDScott
·
Mar 29
Don’t Worry...God’s Got It!!!

Very good.  Original.

I admit I posted he hadn't said anything about God.  Maybe I was wrong.  Once or twice maybe.  But you can tell the twitter is mainly politics about and for Trump.  And did you notice that he is the only one tweeting on his twitter?  Someone asked

Dr.B

@drbelindascott
 Â· Mar 28
@PastorDScott twitter suppressing your followers again, ppl told me they followed you and then there was no connection several times

WHY??

Bottom line its another Trump twitter feed.