Author Topic: Alyssa Milano roasted on Twitter after posting crocheted face mask: 'Masks keep people safe and heal  (Read 623 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Alyssa Milano roasted on Twitter after posting crocheted face mask: 'Masks keep people safe and healthy'
By Nick Givas | Fox News

Actress Alyssa Milano was criticized Saturday on Twitter after sharing a picture of herself and her family wearing coronavirus face masks and encouraging others to do the same -- but hers appeared to have holes in it, as it was crocheted.

Milano posted a photo of herself in a car with her husband and two children, who were all wearing facial coverings.

"Show me your masks! Masks keep people safe and healthy. Show me yours! Ready? Go!" she tweeted.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/alyssa-milano-roasted-twitter-crocheted-face-mask
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I guess those are the babies she decided to keep.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

She claimed she had a carbon filter in there, so it's all good. I suspect she had nothing more than a coffee filter inside her mask, though.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Hey Alyssa, if you think that mask is going to protect you, do the fart test.

If you can smell the fart, you're just fooling yourself.
The Republic is lost.

Offline PeteS in CA

She claimed she had a carbon filter in there, so it's all good. I suspect she had nothing more than a coffee filter inside her mask, though.

A coffee filter might actually be more effective. As for a carbon filter, the carbon plus humidity from her breath plus a few bacteria would probably soon become a bacteria colony.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

There's nothing behind the mask.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

The presence of any sort of filter was not apparent from the photo I saw. It just looks like a crocheted mask, like a potholder.

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The presence of any sort of filter was not apparent from the photo I saw. It just looks like a crocheted mask, like a potholder.

I have years of "Guy Experience," and am trained to spot if there's anything under knit and crocheted clothing.   88888cool
I will NOT comply.

Offline mountaineer

I have years of "Guy Experience," and am trained to spot if there's anything under knit and crocheted clothing.   88888cool
*****rollingeyes*****

Offline mortarman

There's nothing behind the mask.

Nor is there anything between her ears.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Nor is there anything between her ears.

:pop41:

Or anywhere in betwixt.
I will NOT comply.

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.