Author Topic: VIDEO: Scott Adams Mentions MEEEEEEE!!!  (Read 472 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
VIDEO: Scott Adams Mentions MEEEEEEE!!!
« on: May 24, 2020, 04:05:50 pm »
Yes, it was quite a thrill to hear my name mentioned by Scott Adams during his May 23 podcast (link to the full podcast below). He brought my name up in context with the video I posted last Thursday containing audio of a radio interview that Senator Amy Klobuchar had with Michael Smerconish in early April in which she very reluctantly revealed something quite shocking that now threatens to derail the possibility she will be named Joe Biden's running mate. Adams also discusses how Klobuchar's chances have also taken a big hit due to the audio discovered by YOURS TRULY.

Although Adams credited me with the discovery of this audio, as you can see I very modestly accepted the accolade with deep humility and quiet dignity.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: VIDEO: Scott Adams Mentions MEEEEEEE!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2020, 04:10:39 pm »
Although Adams credited me with the discovery of this audio, as you can see I very modestly accepted the accolade with deep humility and quiet dignity.

As we have come to love and respect about you, @pjcomix!  I always thought you were actually Scott Adams, because I've never seen you two in a picture together.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: